BBS' Book of Oneshots

By Psyxko

{LAST UPDATED: 27 SEPTEMBER 2020} *Requests are open* [Highest ranking: - #1 in H20Delirious ] ... More

Intro
Sick Day (Delirious x Reader)
Under the Rain (Vanoss x Reader)
Gamers (Wildcat x Reader)
Hurt (Mini x Reader)
Save You (Basically x Reader)
Thanks (Crew x Reader)
Beach Fun (Moo x Reader)
Perfect (Ohm x Reader)
Preference: Hogwarts Houses
Pets (Daithi x Reader)
Party Time!! (Terroriser x Reader)
Crew Adventures: They're What?? Part 1
Preference: Avengers Characters
Crew Adventures: Christmas Vibes
Exes (Cartoonz x Reader)
Jokes Aside (H20Vanoss)
Preference: Christmas Gifts
Miss You (Bryce x Reader)
HAPPY NEW YEARRRR
Preference: Birthday Gifts
Superman (Mini x Reader)
Crew Adventures: They're What?? Part 3
'Crushing' (Delirious x Reader)
Taken (Vanoss x Reader)
Convince Me (Wildcat x Reader)
Crew Adventures: Another Level of Crazy
Preference: Stranger Things Characters
"I Love You" Part 1 (Wildcat x Reader x Mini)
"I Love You" Part 2 (Wildcat x Reader x Mini)
"I Love You" Part 3 (Wildcat x Reader x Mini)
Paradise (Terroriser x Male!Reader)
That Nerd (Jiggly x Reader)
"Afternoon, Mr Toonz..." (Ohmtoonz)
Imagines: Attention Seeker
Crew Adventures: Not This Again...
Faded Memories (Delirious x Reader)
Faded Memories Part 2 (Delirious x Reader)
A/N: Penny For Your Thoughts?
Forbidden (Ohm x Reader)
Craig's Girl (Mini x Reader)
Enemies of House (Vanoss x Reader)
A/N
Imagines: 7 Deadly Sins
Imagines: 7 Deadly Sins (#2)
Imagines: 7 Deadly Sins (#3)
Imagines: 7 Deadly Sins (#4)
Imagines: 7 Deadly Sins (#5)
Imagines: 7 Deadly Sins (#6)
Imagines: 7 Deadly Sins (#7)
He's A Fighter (Terrorsnuckel)
Crew Adventures: Ready 2P? (Part 1)
Crew Adventures: Ready 2P? (Part 2)
Crew Adventures: Ready 2P? (Part 3)
Crew Adventures: Ready 2P? (Part 4)
10K Special!!
Imagines: Period Problems
Come Back (H20Vanoss)
Preference: Drunk Texts
Biggest Fan (Vanoss x Reader) Part 1
Biggest Fan (Vanoss x Reader) Part 2
*Halloween Special* Love Bites (Vanoss/Delirious/Wildcat x Reader)
Imagines: Demons
Falling and Failing (Mini x Reader)
Together in Our Hearts (Crew x Reader)
*Xmas Special* 12 Days of Imagines
A/N: WHEHHHHHH DIEAD
Crew Adventures: Operation Balloon
Art of Flirtation Part 1 (Cartoonz x Reader)
Art of Flirtation Part 2 (Cartoonz x Reader)
Colour Blind (Ohm x Reader)
Shorts: Imaginary (H20Vanoss)
Imagines: Coming Out
Goodbye Forever (Vanoss x Reader)
Imagines: Hugs and Kisses
Crew Adventures: Leviathan Princes Part 1
Crew Adventures: Leviathan Princes Part 2
A/N: Changes and Updates
Crew Adventures: Goths and Twinks
Fairytale Dream (Terroriser x Reader)

Crew Adventures: They're What?? Part 2

864 30 1
By Psyxko

(A/N: Excuse the poor storyline, had a few headaches while writing this, so bear with me.)

Word count: 1584

"YOU'RE TELLING ME THEY TURNED INTO CHILDREN?!!"

Tony and Steve winced slightly at your exclamation.

"Temporarily, in a matter of speaking," Tony began carefully.

Steve held out his hands towards you in a defensive manner.

"Look here, Y/N, if you hadn't broke in to our facility, this wouldn't have happened."

Swiftly you grabbed his arm and twisted it behind his back, and he cried out in suprise at your strength.

"Listen, Spangles, you and the Avengers better fix this. Or else," you threatened.

He nodded quickly and you let him go, looking back at Tony as he stared at you.

"Nobody's ever taken Capsicle on like that. I like you even more," he grinned.

"Make a move and the same thing will happen to you."

Tony paled slightly and backed away.

You heard footsteps coming from the end of a hallway, and when you turned you saw more of the Avengers.

"So this is the girl that wasn't affected?" Natasha Romanoff gestured to you.

"I've checked her files, she's okay," Bruce Banner looked over you up and down.

"If by okay you mean no bloodlust in her system, then good," Sam Wilson commented.

"I'm standing right here, you know," you scrunched your hand into a fist.

"Got a temper! Definitely Tony's type,"Clint Barton snickered.

"My type doesn't threaten to kill me!!" Tony protested.

"You're right, they like to humiliate you in public," Nat added.

"We shouldn't be even talking about this!" Steve moaned.

"Would you guys stop yelling?! It's hurting my head," Sam rubbed his eyes.

Everyone continued to bicker loudly and you mentally slap Evan in the head for putting you through this.

You move closer to Bruce, who was startled to see you right beside him.

"Are they always like that?"

"All the time."

Suddenly you heard multiple cries coming from the room you're friends were in.

You looked in and saw them awake and crying, looking at you with sad eyes.

Holy shit.

They look so adorable.

Kid Tyler walked up to you; well, stumbled towards you, face wet with tears, and hugged your legs.

"Ty, don't cry!" You stroked his head slowly.

Tyler slowly stopped, but continued to sniffle and hug your leg tightly.

Looking up, you saw that the rest of your 'crew', full on bawling and running towards you.

"Guys, guys! I can't-"

And you were tackled to the ground, with all the children crying and hugging whatever they could of you.

You heard snickers, and you look up to see the Avengers smirking, Tony taking pictures.

"Stark if you don't delete them, I swear I'm destroying your suits," you glared at him.

Tony gasped aloud in mock fear.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Try me."

At this point, you noticed that all of the kids had already stopped crying and are now looking around while touching everything.

"Aww they're so cute!" Nat had picked Jon up and he was playing with her hair.

Marcel and Ryan were hanging from Sam's arms and giggling loudly.

"I could really pump these muscles with you two around," Sam jokes, and the three of them laugh.

Craig was in Clint's arms, looking at him with awe as Clint explained how he was 'the best on the team'.

Brock was just having fun tugging on Bruce's lab coat while Bruce just stood there, completely stiff.

You observed all of this with a hint of a smile playing at your lips.

Everything seemed strangely normal.

Strange...

Where were the other 5 children?

A guy in a red cloak randomly sticks his head through a portal, irritated.

"Do I look like I know where they are?" And then he's gone.

"TONY! I BELIEVE THAT YOUR SUIT COLLECTION IS NOT SUPPOSED TO HAVE LITTLE HUMANS PAINTING ON IT?"

Thor came out from Tony's lab, carrying Bre, who was struggling to get out of his arms.

"LET! GO!!" She yelled, using her tiny fists to punch Thor.

Thor passed Bre over to Steve, who was just simply in shock at the fact he had a small child in his arms.

"NOT MY SUITS!!"

Tony's face was drained of all colour as he sprinted into his lab, you following close behind.

The sight before you was so hilarious you couldn't help but break out into laughter.

Brian, Lya, Tyler and Nogla had painted all of Tony's suits in the colours of the rainbow.

"My precious suits!! Y/N, control your children!" Tony ran to his suits and examined the damage.

The four crew members simply giggled happily and pointed at it while looking at you, clearly not the least bit remorseful about their actions.

"That was amazing you guys, I'm so proud of you!" You walked up to them and high-fived each one.

"Nobody mess wif BB!" Brian raised his fist in triumph.

"That's right, little guy," You grinned widely.

"JARVIS!! Get Bruce to help me create a serum to turn these little shits into normal again!!"

"Right away, sir."

"Tony, langua-"

"Shut the fuck up, Spangles."

***

It turns out that creating a serum to reverse the effects of your crew mates' child-state was going to take much longer than you thought.

Thanks to Nick Fury (although he wasn't too pleased that you broke into his office), you got yourself a nice room, since you were staying over at the Avengers HQ, specially requested by Tony.

After taking a well-deserved shower, you went into the living room where all the kids and Avengers were watching TV.

It was definitely bizzare seeing a bunch of adult-turned-kids sitting on the laps of Earth's Mightiest Heros, watching Frozen.

Your phone buzzed in your hand and you checked to see who was calling you.

Evan.

You quietly head outside and took the call, careful to talk in a low voice.

"Y/N, when is Stark going to be done making the serum?"

"How did you-"

"You think I don't know the well-beings of my own crew?" He was irritated.

"He says it'll take a while."

"We don't have a while, Y/N! S.H.I.E.L.D. is already on my tail for attempting to get those blueprints. I need the team to turn back now!"

"Can't you ask Felix and his party to help?"

"And owe him? No. I need you to get those blueprints and once the team is back, we disappear, like we always do."

"I don't know, boss. The Avengers are actually okay, unlike those HYDRA asses..."

"Are you being serious right now?! You know full well we cannot work with them!"

"Boss, if you'd just-"

"Not another word. I'll settle this myself."

And with that, Evan ended the call.

You felt anger surge through your veins.

"Ugh this fucking bitch!!" You threw your phone against the wall, seeing it explode into pieces.

Something zoomed past you at lightning speed, and you see Quicksliver, or Peitro Maximoff, holding up your broken phone.

"You are just like the Hulk, no? Smashing things," he commented.

"Not if Vanoss can stop being a dick," You spat, still fuming.

"You've had it tough, I can see that," Peitro snickered.

He was suddenly in front of you, a hand on your shoulder.

"My sister and I went through a lot of pain. But the Avengers had helped us. Maybe, maybe they can help you too."

"You think so?"

"Darling, I know so."

***

Soon enough, it was night and you were exhausted beyond imagination.

"Alright, kids. Time for bed," You clapped your hands to get the attention of the children.

They all groaned and muttered how they were not tired, but you noticed how their eyes were really droopy and that a few of them were yawning.

Turning off the TV, you gathered your friends into the room opposite yours, which held bunk beds, one for each of them.

The Avengers were doing whatever it is they do when they're not on missions, so you had to play family and look after the kids.

Each member of the crew got into their own beds, all settled in. You quietly took pictures of everyone, because hey, cuteness.

Just as you were about to leave, you felt a slight tug on your shirt.

Looking down, you saw Jon holding onto your shirt while rubbing his eyes tiredly.

"Y/N... Bedtime story?"

"Oh, no. I don't do bedtime stories, Jon."

Cries of 'please' and 'story' rang around the room, until you had no choice but to give in to them.

Settling down yourself on the floor in the middle of the room, you glanced at each face.

"Okay, once upon a time..."

After telling a story you made up, they had all fallen asleep, quiet snores echoing around the room.

You breathed a sigh of relief, sinking into the beanbag you sat on.

Today had definitely been interesting.

You felt your eyelids grow heavy and your breathing slow down.

"..."

At the sound of the door creaking open, you were immediately on your guard, gun trained at the person standing in front of you.

You could barely make out the figure, who was shrouded in darkness.

"You're coming with me, Y/N."

You felt a hard blow on the head and collapsed onto the floor, sinking into unconsciousness.

"I'm sorry, Y/N," Evan clicked the ammo into his handgun.

"But I cannot let anyone else know my plan."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.6K 1.1K 30
Nyssa Verbeck knew who Vanoss Crew were, who doesn't? They're the most popular guys in school! It's impossible for them not to be talked about. It w...
3.4K 177 25
BananaBusSquad in a High School AU! Goals for this story(Edit: 10/16): ~1500 Reads ~50 comments ~250 favorites Me: ~20 chapters at least ~5 different...
12.1K 513 34
This is just a bunch on one-shots I wrote a while ago about the Banana-Bus Squad. I don't follow the fandom anymore, but I've kept the book up for pe...
197K 4.7K 199
This is a completed book-