Playing With Fire (Lisa Black...

By taehyungmine17

"Just be my dancing partner. We will spend more time together and in that time i will prove to you that i wil... More

First of All
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32 - Last
Epilogue

Chapter 18

2.8K 186 35
By taehyungmine17

"Wh...What?" I said. Jimin walks towards me and i feel scared because he looks very mad.

I take steps backward but i am late enough to move when Jimin already infornt of me and he grabs my waist pull me towards him.

I gasp and i can feel his breath at my face.

I cant look at his eyes. I will blush even more. My hands is on his chest so i try to push him away but he doesnt move at all.

"What are you trying to do Jimin?" I ask and still struggling to release myself.

"Look at me cupcake." Jimin said and he lift my chin to look at his face. I suddenly remember when he first time kiss me before .

I feel my face heat up even more.

"You are blushing cupcake." He said. "I am not a cupcake. I am Lisa. My name is Lisa" I said. Jimin chuckle.

"Okay cupcake." He said and i groan.

"Can you release me now?" I ask.

He shooks his head. "But i am comfortable." He said and suddenly he hugs me.

I feel shock but then i gently rub his back.

"Dont make me jealous again please. " he whispers.

I sigh. "But Kai and I just dancing. We doesnt do anything. And why should you be jealous? We are just friends Jimin. We doesnt even dating." I said.

Jimin broke the hug but his arm still around my waist.

He put his forehead against mine and look directly in my eyes.

"Doesnt i already admit that i like you and the reason why i bully you before. I like you Lisa. I just want you to notice me. I know you just look at me as a friend. But i know one day you will like me. Or even love me." He said.

I push himaway and this time he actually back of a little.

"Dont be so confident Jimin. You even dont know who i like or love and its not you." I said.

"Then..who is the person that you like?" He asks and clench his jaw.

"Why you have to care?" I ask.

"Is that person is Kai. If him i swear i will hurt him. Nobody can have you. Only i can! Dont play with fire Lisa. You will never knkw when the fire can burn you." Jimin said and again he looks mad. Now i feel annoyed.

"I just want to go home. I dont want to talk to you." I said.

Vote and comment

I tried to update everyday if i am not busy but i kinda dissapointed because many of my readers are being a ghost. Just read and doesnt comment or even vote. I am very excited and wait for someone to comment or vote but just a few people only  do that.

I am sorry if you guys find this annoying but i just want my effort is pay of. Sorry again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

30.8K 1.5K 18
"Are not you ganna spread these pretty legs for me like you did before on our first night?"- his dark eyes spoke as those venomenous words fell from...
14.4K 2K 52
Jimin, the popular yet controversial lead dancer of boy band BTS. Taehyung, a god-tier professional esports player. The two do have talks of an engag...
115K 5.2K 14
Everything you have done has always been about surviving life and raising your child on your own. Having someone else caring about you was the last t...
9.6K 462 34
Yn is a crying mess she's trying make Jimin understand that she's not at fault. Yn: can't you see Jimin she is just playing around, I know her more t...