Joshua || MxM || Lgbtq+

By notbackingdown

#264 in Romance 06/02/2018 #267 in Romance 03/01/2018 #304 in Romance 07/01/2018 #455 in Romance 24/12/2017 *... More

Acknowledgements
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Reader Alert
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Social Media Alert
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two

Chapter Four

32.2K 1.6K 310
By notbackingdown

             "So?" Mason asked Joshua and the younger Pits boy shrugged.

"So?" Joshua frowned for a second and wiped off the grease on his hands with the rag from the back pocket of his overall.

"How'd your first week go with Egypt?" Mason smirked and Joshua gave his brother a blank stare.

"Fine. He stays out of my way and I stay out of his." Joshua muttered and inspected the head and block he just swapped out of an old Toyota.

"And why the hell didn't you call me and give me a heads up? You know how weird it was to see that boy spread out on my sofa drooling?" Joshua asked with a roll of his shoulder. Man, weird was the last thing that came to mind about seeing Egypt sleeping so peacefully.

"Not like you really minded." Mason muttered and Joshua cocked his head to the side.

"Excuse fuckin' me?" Joshua barked and Mason shook his head while spraying a decent amount of Purple Blaster onto his palm and began rubbing them together in earnest.

"You heard me Joshua." Mason lifted his brows and Joshua huffed.

"I have no idea what you're getting at Mason." Joshua closed the distance between himself and his brother. "Please, do enlighten me."

"Joshua, come on." Mason scoffed. "I see the way you look at him when you think nobody is watching. You, my baby brother got the hots for Egypt." Mason cackled and Joshua glanced around quickly, heart hammered at hearing those words come out of Mason's mouth.

Joshua stared at Mason, mouth opened and closed without him being able to make a sound. How in God's name did Mason come to that conclusion and would he hate his little brother for wanting dicks instead of pussies? Joshua's mind ran with a whole lot of different scenarios about Mason hitting him over the head with an 18 spanner or even knocking his teeth in with the mini sledge hammer. But none of those blows would hurt as much if Mason hated him for being gay.

It would absolutely destroy Joshua if Mason was to disown him. It would hurt so much that Mason stood by Joshua for knocking in a guy's face and even regular weekly visits in prison but Mason wouldn't stand with him for being true to himself. It's not like Joshua went around advertising his love of cock but he would never deny it. Not again. Never again.

"Mason..." was all Joshua got out.

Mason looked at his baby brother and shook his head slightly as if in disbelief that Joshua would ever think he'd reject him, the only family he had left in the world. Hell, Mason was rather happy-more pussy for him because since Joshua got out of prison the female customers started increasing by a lot and while it's good for business Mason would bet Joshua would blow up on one of those women any day now.

"It's fine Joshua. I know you prefer company of the male kind." Mason said and Joshua's eyebrows scrunched up in confusion.

"What? How?" Joshua was baffled to say the least. "And you've never said anything." Joshua could not believe what he just heard.

"It's not my business really. I figured you'd tell me whenever you were ready." Mason shrugged and walked over to the sink and began washing his hands. "I mean I love the ladies so you don't see me running to tell you I'm straight." Mason said and glanced at his still frozen brother. "So I don't expect you to do the same."

"Oh. Um... Okay." Joshua said unintelligently and Mason chuckled.

"Okay now that it's out of the way." Mason paused for dramatic effect. "Your dick is itching to get close to Egypt ain't it?" Mason cackled when Joshua sputtered.

"It's none of your business Mason!" Joshua yelled and when Mason held his stomach still laughing he continued listing all the reasons why his dick should stay away from Egypt. "I don't and my dick don't like him. He's too loud with that motor mouth of his and he's nineteen for fucks sake Mason. He's a kid." Mason sobered at that.

"Egypt will be twenty in a few months and we were having sex much younger than nineteen." Mason said. "Egypt is no kid. He's mature and kind and good looking if I do say so myself. He'll make a good boyfriend." Mason quipped and made Joshua scoff.

"Still doesn't take away from the fact that he's still a teenager." Joshua said and also began the tedious task of cleaning the grease off his hands. He didn't do ten scrubs like Mason did because he mentioned earlier he had a date. Joshua shook his head at the thought. Being a grease monkey meant being covered in the stuff every day and no matter how much you scrub all of it never comes off entirely. There's always that stain under the nails.

"See you on the flip side bruh and don't mess with Egypt too much okay? He's got enough shit to deal with between his music and applying to colleges and his dad being a jackass." Mason departed with those words and Joshua sucked his teeth at Mason's retreating back.

Making his final rounds Joshua left the garage and climbed the stairs to his shared home. The scent of bar-b-que sauce wafted out and led him straight to the kitchen where Egypt was bent over staring inside the oven. Joshua stood and stared at Egypt's little bubble butt wagging every time he shifted while belting out "I'm on the highway to hell!"

"Ow!" Egypt yelled causing Joshua to flinch at the sudden noise and then a baking pan got dropped loudly and Egypt shook his hand out quickly.

Joshua swiftly moved and opened the tap and took Egypt's wrist and shoved it under the cold spray. Joshua didn't let go for a full thirty seconds and when he pulled Egypt's hand from under the spray he inspected the limb and noticed the red spot on Egypt's index finger. When Joshua looked at Egypt's face the boy's lower lip trembled while his eyes welled up.

Joshua scooped the poor boy up and carried him to the bathroom and placed his bum on the counter. He got the first aid kit out and dug through until he found the ointment for burns. Gently he rubbed it over the injured spot on Egypt's hand.

"There. And a kiss to make it better." Joshua placed a chaste kiss to a spot near the injury and froze when he straightened and saw the tears sliding down Egypt's cheeks. Shit.

"I'm sorry. It's just my mom did the same thing whenever I got injured." Egypt sniffled and Joshua's lips turned up at the corners a bit.

"Mine too." Joshua said softly and then Egypt was full out sobbing into the crook of Joshua's neck.

"I miss her. I miss her so much Joshua." Egypt cried and Joshua could more than relate to what Egypt was feeling at that moment because he too missed his mom.

Joshua could do naught but hold the pieces of Egypt together while the boy fell apart in his arms. Egypt cried himself to sleep and Joshua took him to his bed because he felt weird about going into Egypt's room without the boy's consent.

Joshua went back to the kitchen and turned off the oven and noticed Egypt's menu of oven bar-b-que chicken with mashed potato and orange juice for dinner was rather simple and damned delicious. Joshua showered and made a plate with the intention of resting next to Egypt for a couple of hours and then wake the boy up to eat since he was sure Egypt didn't have anything for dinner. When Joshua laid next to Egypt the boy turned and lay on Joshua's shoulder and Joshua left him there for the time being as he stared down at Egypt's rose tinted lips and thick eyelashes. That was the last thing Joshua saw.

A/N

Thanks for reading. I messed with the schedule for updates. It's now the First and Third Friday of each month.

Thanks for reading. Vote, Share and comment!

Cipher90

DanielleWilson89

vhenke

KaySetonks

LLAP115

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Scholar By ☆

Teen Fiction

1M 40.2K 30
[COMPLETED] [Warning: Strong language used throughout the book.] He put his hand over my notebook and the other over mine. I glared up at him, his go...
54.4K 3K 27
Another BIBLEBUILD FANFICTION Manxman/ BoyxBoy Thank you for coming into my life and changing it for the better. . ---------------⬇️sneak peek⬇️...
957K 39.3K 31
[Book #1 in the Blackwood Pack series] Currently in the process of rewriting (it'll be uploaded as a separate book) ________________ ...
99.5K 2.9K 21
This story is what I imagine after the confrontation between the minor and major family. ---------------------------------------------------- I regre...