Impulse (Published)

By fl0wersniffinwh0re

She realized that her love for her professor was probably nothing more than a childish infatuation. She wasn'... More

Impulse
Preview
One
Two
Three
Authors Note
Four
Five
Six
Seven
A/N
Eight
Nine
Eleven
Chapter 11
Twelve
To Those Who Can't Read Chapter 11
Thirteen
Authors Note
Fourteen
Another A/N
Fifteen: Homecoming Horror Part 1
Good News
Sixteen
Seventeen
VERY IMPORTANT
Bad News
Eighteen
Nineteen
Twenty
Twenty-One
Twenty-Two
Twenty-Three
Twenty-Four
Twenty-Five
Twenty- Six
Twenty- Seven
Twenty- Eight
Twenty - Nine
Thirty
Thirty- One
Thirty- Two: Russian Roulette Part 1
Twenty-Three: Russian Roulette Part 2
Quick A/N
Thirty-Four: Russian Roulette Finale Part 3
Another Quick A/N
Thirty-Five
Epilogue
Moral Of The Book
So Long Farewell To My Teachers Pets
Publish On Smashwords?
Available
On iBooks & Barnes & Noble
I'm Back.
DMV Wattpad Meetup!

Ten

108K 2.9K 905
By fl0wersniffinwh0re

When I finally opened my eyes, I was in the nurses office and I saw Sage next to me, apparently waiting for me to come to.

"Glad to see you're awake clumsy." She teases with a smile and I frown.
I open my eyes and suddenly feel a searing pain surge through my head and I groan and rub my temples.

"I literally passed out." I scoff in disbelief and Sage raises an eyebrow at me.

"I thought you tripped and hit your head. Well that's what the nurse thought. Since you do have a knot on the back of your head that's the size of a damn apple." She points out and I feel it.

It's literally throbbing.

"No I just passed out." I admit and Sage smirks. "For what reason?" She asks me and I bite my bottom lip.

"I'll tell you later." I finally say as I watch the nurse walk in the tiny room.

"I heard chatter and presumed you were awake. How're you feeling Marley?" Mrs. Pathers, the nurse asks me.

She sits across from me in her chair and takes out her stethoscope. "My head just hurts." I admit and Sage smoothes my hair back, seeing it's a complete mess.

"Do you want to go home? You took quite a fall." I didn't want to tell her I passed out. She'd send me home for sure and I kind of wanted to stay for the baseball game.

And hopefully another run in with my teacher- even the thought of him made me feel queasy at the moment.

"No. I'll be fine. What period is it?" I ask her and Sage answers for me. "It's lunch right now."

"You need to eat saltine crackers and some water. It helps with any light headedness you may experience for the rest of the day." Mrs. Pathers says and rises to her feet.

"Why're you here?" I ask Sage. "To patiently wait for my best friends awakening. I'm the one who found you lying on the ground. Who knows how long you had been there." Sage says with a shrug.

I take notice of Sages hair, which was straight along her shoulders. Her wide eyes were glancing at me and she was wearing a sweatshirt- typical Sage.

"So tell me what happened." Sage says, leaning closer.

I sigh and look behind her to make sure she's alone.

"I had a small encounter with...you-know-who." I whisper and Sage widens her eyes. "Lord Voldemort?" I shove her immediately at her statement.
"I'm not freaking Harry Potter. I'm talking about...him." I emphasize the word, hoping she'll take note. After staring at me for a moment, she finally catches on.

"Ohhhhh. Really? Oh my God. What happened? Did y'all fuck?" Sage asks eagerly and I purse my lips.

"I said small encounter!" I whisper harshly. "What? To you, fucking may be small. Who knows what crazy shit you're into- like Anal or something-"
"Ew no. My back door is locked forever." I say scrunching my face up.

"Then tell me!" She begs.
I felt heat rush to my cheeks as I relived the moment that put me in the nurse's office.
What would she think? I'm a slut or something?

"He was talking in code and basically offered the idea of having a student-teacher affair. I..put his hand down my panties and let him...feel me." I whisper and put my head down and Sage gasps and smacks my arm repeatedly.
"Shut up! Shut up! His hand touched your....kit-kat?" That was Sage's word for pùssy.
I couldn't help but chuckle again. "Yes and he touched my..." I trailed off and Sage nodded her head with me and smacked my arm again.

"He touched your sensitive pearl of justice?" She whispers excitedly. That was her term for clìt.

I nod again.

"Mother of Cloves and Hoes, what did he do and or say?" She asks bouncing up and down.

"Nothing. I took his hand out and told him, he could clean it off because I did every night and it wasn't fair he hasn't had the chance to taste yet." I say quickly in one breathe and Sage- of course- slaps my arm.

"Shut the mother freaking door. You little sex kitten! Were you wet?" She asks in a kid-like voice.
"Soaking." And we both giggle like children.

"He's probably refraining from a boner as we speak." Sage says in a dreamy tone.
"Or fùcking his mistress." I whisper.

"Technically, she's not really his mistress...in retrospect terms she is but in this situation she's his submissive." Sage points out and I nod.

"So what're you going to do next?" Sage asks, holding an imaginary microphone to my mouth.

I smirk and reach into my pocket and retrieve my phone and then said, "Write it and put it on Wattpad."

Sitting in my last period near Mr. Valente was more than awkward. With a mix of sexual tension. He glanced at me often and I kept my legs crossed, his voice was enticing and I was practically having a heart attack.

"Ms. Winter, please come to my desk." He says as the class begins the class work.

Their chatter made it almost impossible to hear him from here.
I was so engulfed in him that I was waiting for him to call me out.

Shitty shitty bang bang, I was going to die.

I stood up and sauntered towards him, working on keeping my face straight and I stood in front of him. "Yes?" I ask silently and he states at me directly in the eyes.

Uh oh. "We have a problem." He whispers and I raise an eyebrow, "Oh?" I ask and he nods and leans back. I could visibly see his growing erection and I tried to keep my eyes from widening.

"I've been fighting this all day and your taste still lingers on my tongue." He whispers and I practically pass out again.

"I want what I want and I want you. Now." He breathes heavily and I smirk.

Not that easy bud.
"I'm your student." An ugly one but I wasn't going to get into that.

"That didn't stop you this morning and it's clearly not stopping me. You're mindset is different than any other student I've encountered." He admits and I almost flip my hair dramatically.

Major ego points for Marley Jane Winter.
"And I don't know if that's a good thing or a bad thing." He adds and I frown.

Well fuck you too bastard.

"Whichever one it may be- I'm attracted to it."
The way he said 'attracted' in his British accent made me giggle a bit and he raised an eyebrow.
"I'd give you another detention but I have a better way to punish you."
"What would that be?" I ask holding my breath.

"Stay after school and find out. You may go back to your seat." He says., titling his head back down at his papers and I swallow hard and turn on my heels.

We we're playing hard ball? Well he was in for a surprise.

Before going back to Mr. Valente's class, I decided to swing by the baseball game for Zachary. Plus I couldn't lie that I was really trying g to procrastinate because I was nervous as hell.

"I'm glad you swung by." He says with a wide smile as I take a seat by him on the bleachers.
"Hey, it's senior year, the only memory I have is smoking a blunt with you for the first time. I might as well make more." I say easily and he nods.

"I heard you passed out today. Are you alright?" He asks and I shake my head.

Word travels fast, I didn't see why I was such a concern.

"Yeah, I'm just clumsy," I lied and he nods again. "Have you been writing?"
I take notice that he's trying to start conversation.

But why?

"That's all I really do. I'm not that good at anything else." I admit solemnly and he purses his lips together.

"I highly doubt that." He murmurs and I bite the inside of my cheek.
"Seriously. I can't play any sports because I always fall or trip. I can't dance or sing. I have no rhythm. I don't cook because I don't like getting out of bed so I order food all the time." I say and the corners of his lips twitch into a smile.

"Sounds like your lazy." He teases and I snort through my nose. "It's debatable." I reply with a shrug and he chuckles.

"Could I read some of your work some time?" He asks and I flush red.

"I don't know if it would be your forte of literature." I quickly babble.
"You wouldn't know that, you said it was erotica. What guy wouldn't be interested in that?" He jokes and I smile nervously.

"I mean sure. I'll give you something slight to read." I say and he studies my face and nods.

"Why're you looking at me like that?" I ask.

"No reason." He responds and I glance at my phone.

"Hey, I have to go check with one of my teachers. I'll be back later if I can." I say and rise to my feet.

"Is it that new English teacher?" Zachary asks and my eyes widen.

"I saw the way he treated you and it seems like he gives you a rough time." Zachary admits curiously and I lick my dry lips.

Oh he gives me a rough time alright...

"Yeah, but he's not as bad as he seems," I defend. Why the hell was I defending him?

"Interesting... Well see you later." Zachary whispers and I wave goodbye to him and make way back inside the school.

I was sweating, nervous and light headed all at once.
I hope I don't pass out in front of him, that would be a major turn off.

Soon enough, I arrived at the front of his door and I knocked slowly.

Please don't be in...please don't be in. I begged in my head. But it was bittersweet to see that he opens the door in a short matter of time.

"You look flushed." I hear Mr. Valente voice before I glance up at him and I keep my lips pressed together and I walk inside as he closes the door behind me.

"It's hot outside." I say all too quickly and I can feel his eyes on me as I stride towards a seat.

"It's only 76 degrees." He takes note.

Mother fucker.

"That's hot for me," I babble again and I hear him chuckle. "Then take off some clothes."

That certainly broke the ice- no it didn't even break the ice. It shattered it.

He was playing no games. I turn to him and try to search my erotic mind for something to do.
I walk in front of him slowly, his eyes darken as they watch me with ease.

"I'd rather you take off clothes first." I whisper as I loop my fingers in his shirt and unbutton them slowly.

Marley Winter, you're a slut, you're stripping your English teacher.
How do you feel?

Like a fucking goddess.

He inhales sharply as I trace my finger down his chest as I unbutton him slowly.

He had a body carved by God himself, chiseled with just a small line of a happy trail.

He was toned, not body builder type with a six pack but he had abs.

He was still beautiful.

I had a bit of chub on my stomach and I didn't have an ass or tits to make up for it. I just had long legs. I was mediocre- I hope he was okay with that.

"You're a dangerous female." He whispers and I swallow hard.

He thought I was so confident when in reality I had no idea what the actual fuck I was doing.

"You have no idea." I whisper and lean down to press my lips against his collarbone.

My heart was racing an I think the only that prevented me from passing out was the adrenaline coursing through my body.
He stiffened and I felt his hand snake behind the back of my neck and tangle in my hair.

He yanks quickly and I gasp as his lust filled eyes met mine.

"Before anything happens, you need to receive your punishment first." He whispers and I swallow the hard lump in my throat that just seemed to keep coming back.

This was nothing to what I expected- except more.

His hand tightens in my hair and turns my around and bends me over his desk.

Holy mother of God above, bless me Lord. Prepare my body for what is to come.

I feel his hands move up my shirt as his nails graze the arch in my back.

I gasp as I feel his hands take the hem of my jeans and panties and drag them down slowly.
I exhale shakily as his hands grope my ass.

He's touching me. He's groping my ass. Was I dreaming?

I knew in an instant when I felt it- he spanked me.

My body seemed to come alive and my slut radar was going off the charts.
I couldn't believe this was happening. It felt wrong and right all at the same time.

He spanked me again. And again.

Groping my ass and spanking me again as I realized I was living my fantasies.

"Harder." I blurt out. I wanted him to spank me harder? Holy shit.

I hear him chuckle and he grip my hair and presses his lips to my neck.

His front side is now on my back side and his other loops around to grip my neck.

"You want me to Spank you harder?" He whispers in my ear and I bite my lip.
"Yeah." I moan and he kisses and sucks on the side of my neck.

"You like that Marley?" He asks and I whimper.
"Oh yes." I whisper and suddenly my heads back down and his hands are on my ass.

"Show me what a bad girl you can really be." He says in a deep erotic tone and I practically combust.

He spanks me again and my knees shakes.
I moan this time. It was a soft moan but now I wasn't as nervous. It was just adrenaline, fear and excitement filling me to the brim.

I wanted more. Not even in a sub or dominant way. I wanted to take control. To keep things at bay. So I wasn't as weak and naive as he thought.
I sit up and turn around, pushing him against the wall and moving my hand down in front of his pants.

He's hard. Well he was getting there.

"It's your turn." I whisper and he takes my hand and puts it down his pants.

I'm touching a males penis. A genital.

I'm touching a fùcking dick.
This was so going in my diary at home.

We stare into each other's eyes as he makes me grip his member.
He's growing. Can he get any fùcking bigger? Jesus Christ, it's alive!

"Show me how to please you." I beg and he smirks and moves my hand up and down.

He groans as I move his hand to the side and twist my hand up and down.

I'm giving my teacher a hand job. Was this even real?

"I love how hard you are." I whisper and his lips part as I roll my thumb over his tip.

It's covered in precùm...
Oh lord.
His hand moves between my legs and my eyes widen as his finger slides between my feminine folds.

"Your pùssy is so wet for me." He groans as I continue to pump him with my hand.

He rubs my clít in a circular motion and I moan. This felt so much better than my hand.

So much better...
"That feels good." I whisper and he pauses, taking my hand out of his pants and pushing me back up on the desk. This time to open my legs and I practically pass out then and there.

Thank The Lord I shaved, because when you're single, you find no need to unless you're swimming. But the winter time? I didn't give two single fucks. I had no life. My legs would stay hairy for all I cared.

He moves two fingers to spread my lips and his other finger to move it back and forth slowly.

"I just wanna suck all on your clít. I want to watch you cùm for me," he whispers as I moan.
What was stopping him?! Do as you please! Have your way with me!

His fingers pressed on my tiny bud and moved up and down and then side to the side.

I was getting so wet.

"Please." I whisper and he glances up at me and doesn't break eye contact as he presses his lips to my pùssy.

Holy mother of fucks.

I moan and he quickly slaps my pùssy and I whimper again.

"Keep quiet." He demands with a husky tone and leans back down.
Slowly, I watch as his tongue moves across my clít, I watch it as it moves up and down. I see it moving against his tongue and I begin to throb.

I moan silently, trying to silence myself by biting my lip.

"You taste so good." He praises and sucks on my lips individually. His mouth is glistening with my wetness and I throw my head back.

So this is what it felt like to get eaten out?
It felt freaking fracking amazing.

His tongue moved in circles and I lifted my hips up to his face.

"Oh my god." I groaned through grit teeth and I could hear how wet I was each time he lapped me up with his tongue.

He was moving faster and I felt it coming. I felt it in my stomach.

"Don't stop. Please don't stop." I whisper and he does the complete opposite.

He stops.

Just as I go to protest, he licks his lips and stands up.

"You finish yourself off. Show me how you do every night and taste yourself. Just like you told me you did earlier." He demands and my heart drops.

Adrenaline and oblivion don't fail me now.

This was embarrassing.

I learn forward and move my fingers across my clít, wishing it was his tongue as my eyes locked with his.
My finger couldn't even stay on it since I was so wet.

"That's a good girl." He nods in pleasure and bites his lip watching me.
"I want it." I moan louder and he raises an eyebrow.
"What do you want?" He asks seductively and I move faster. I felt it again.

But I wanted it to be him.

"I want you." I breathe.
"To what?" He asks.
"To fùck me." I beg and my mouth drops. I was so close.

"You want me to fuck you hard baby? You want me to make you cùm?" He asks and I nod.

"I'm gonna cùm." I warn and he licks his lips.

"Cùm for me." He allows and I almost scream. My órgasm seemed to come in waves, rushing over me, fading and then coming back stronger each time.

As it slowly dies down, I open my eyes to see him still staring at me.

"Now taste." He whispers and I put my fingers in my mouth, still looking at him. I moan and close my legs as I lick myself off my fingers. "Taste good?" He asks and I nod and smile.

I stand up and lean down to put my clothes back on and I look up at him. "Good luck finishing yourself off." I say with a smirk and he chuckles.

"I'll teach you that tomorrow. I'm not as laid back as I seem," he says and he's clearly still aroused.

"I won't believe that until proved otherwise. You're a softie." I tease and even I knew that was true. He wasn't this laid back.

He stands in front of me and squints his eyes.

"I'm far from soft." He whispers and I glance down at his hard on.

"We'll see tomorrow. But I have to get back. Thank you for today's little lesson." I say as I button up my pants.

"Thank you for letting me taste your sweet pùssy."
Woah. He won that round.
I look back over at him and smile sweetly. "Anytime." I say and walk out the door.

I close my eyes and slowly stumble away into the bathroom.

I just came for my teacher.
My adrenaline was down and my anxiety was up.

What did I get myself into?
Well whatever it was, I was instantly addicted...and I wanted more.

~*~*~*~*~*

...*whistles nonchalantly*

Oh hi guys. How is everyone? Good? Peachy? That's great.

Well this was a slight chapter, you know. Nothing big. Did you like it? I hope you did :)
Over 3750 words and I think I'm doing a pretty good job with each chapter!

Anyways, drama is to come along with more saucy moments such as this.

Also, do I have any New Yorker readers?

As I am going to Philly, I'm also swinging through NY. Maybe for a few days but I'm traveling a lot this summer since I'm moving.

Thank The Lord for that. I'm also staying in Maine for a week in July so if anyone wants me to say hi. Just let me know :).

And also, some of you guys were wondering if I was Rasta or Jehovah Witness and I'm not.

The term Jah means God and is a Caribbean term and I use it well...it's just how I talk with Him. It's how I communicate.

Speaking of Him- glory to Jah for giving me strength and energy to write another chapter!

I'm proud of myself.

Thank you guys for over 400 comments on the last chapter. Y'all majah and epic as always.

It's an #ImpulseEra

And a few more things.

Seduction is clearly On hold.

And Heels & Handcuffs will begin soon.

I have another novel coming up - a high school book. I'll start that in November so that's a long ways away.

But until then- enjoy yourself! Oh and to everyone taking finals and such- good luck! Remember that the school system does not define your intelligence.
Study hard and if you can't, pray hard. And keep yourselves calm. Mental health comes before anything. Take care of yourself!

And to anyone who graduated from high school and or college- CONGRATS MY LITTLE FLOWER BUDS, y'all did it!

And to everyone else who's just living- keep living good! Summer is on the way!!!

Carpe Diem

x flower
Major shout out to my girl @ilovesweets for her kickass cover!! Lots of love for you
P.s follow my tumblr: sincerelyseairah.tumblr.com

Ig: fl0wersniffinwh0re

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

991K 25K 61
In an instant his lips were on mine, and without even knowing how, I felt myself succumbing to him. I pulled away quickly, but both of his hands went...
567K 11.1K 53
"Forbidden love provides happiness when there is no happiness." He is my teacher, i am his student. This is wrong but why does it feel so good? Love...
18.8K 602 19
Everyone has had a little crush on their teachers at some point during their time at school. However, I bet it's not every day a teacher has a crush...
43.7K 1.7K 21
Kate has had enough of her demons and she is now looking for forgiveness, after two years of not seeing her ex girlfriend and former ex best friend S...