I will wait for you my love

By B_K_Maha98

#500 IN FAN FICTION... 30/01/2018 #13 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA... 10/05/2018 #7 IN KUMKUM BHAGYA 11/05/18 #489 IN FAN... More

1. crying for one another
2. Realized my love for you
4. My decision...
5. Be a friend for me..
6. Maa can understand everything without any confession...
7. I will not break your treast on me....
8. Can't you understand...
9: Will you marry me....
10: I may loss the trust on me but not on yours...
11. I can't see you like this...
12: Is she is the one who abhi married...
Author's Note..
13. Yes boss... your comments are my highness...
14. Husband and Wife are one soul even they are in two body...
15. We are lucky to have you in our life...
16. Possessive Fuggii...
17. You're mine only mine...

3. Everything for you

1.7K 117 29
By B_K_Maha98

Thank u so much for your lovely comments and for votes.... Big sorry for taking this much of time to post this story.... Pls keep support me like this guys...

I love teddy bears a lot so I gift you all for supporting me.... Thank you so much guys... I hope so you all are accept me as yours Frd...

Now this story starts with bulbul who is in angry with purab...

Bulbul: how dare he is... After discharging from hospital he didn't even come to see me also... Hearing this from doorstep purab thinks ho my god she is in hell angry with me.... If I get inside sure she will kill me... Pls god save me...

After lot of struggle he gets inside....

Purab: my to be biwi how are you... Hearing his voice she angrily turns her face... Purab sits beside her..... And gives chocolate...

Purab: bulbul I am really sorry.... Now see your favourite dairy milk....

Bulbul: now only remember my favourites...... And also why are you asking sorry from me purab... Go and enjoy with your works... You don't even care about me in this situation also.... Now only I understand you didn't loves me.... Hearing this purab's eyes filled with tears....

Few seconds bulbul didn't get any answer from purab so she turns backside to see him... After seeing his crying face bulbul gets panic....

Bulbul: purab why are you crying like this...

Purab: how could you say like that bulbul... You also know na how much I am loving you...

Bulbul: I just played with u purab... For this you're crying like a baby...

Purab: no.. You don't speak to me.... For your wish comes to true i had did many thinks but you don't think about me...

Bulbul: what wish purab...

Purab: no I will not share this with you...

Bulbul: sry na purab pls say na.... She pleadingly looks at him....

Purab: ok ok I will say.... Bulbul eagerly hears what he will Say to her....

Purab: your jiju understands his love for pragya.... Bulbul excitingly asks is that true... Or I am in dream... Purab smiles and pinches her... Bulbul shouts oh my its real only.....

Bulbul: purab how this had happened..... Purab starts to explain everything....

Screen shift to abhi who blushing by seeing his wife's innocent photo...

Abhi: why I had take these time to realise my love for you fuggi.... If I had realised this before then how it will be on the day of your proposal.... Did you know much you're beautiful on that day in that red sarry....

You didn't even does any make up but you looks like an angel to me... In cold breeze, near the pool side, only we... No one is there to disturb us on that day.... Such romantic place and also romantic climate.... Sure fuggi no one will experienced that simple yet sweet proposal in this world... But you gives that to me.... On that day really you only looking like a rockstar... Did you know how much I get nervous before a girl for the first time in my life...

Till now you did many thing for me and also lot of struggles you're faced because of me... But today I will promise you pragya, from now onwards I will make your life as colourful like how you did for me.... I know life is not a bed roses but if that hard times nears you sure I will beside you to share your sorrow....

I am always there for you to hold you in my arms and my hands are there to wipe your tears... My lap is there to make you sleep... I am only yours and most important you're only mine.....

Abhi smiles and says you're making me so crazy fuggi.... Don't know my proposal will like yours... But I am promising you as I will give the feeling which you gives to me... But sure no one beats you...

But before that where are you fuggi... Still you're in angry with me... Why you didn't reached yet... First I have to call her... Abhi calls her mobile... But, Her phone is switch off....
Abhi gets panic.... Again again he calls her number by saying pls attend the phone fuggi....

Screen shift to purbul,

After hearing all this bulbul gets happy but her eyes says how much she is in happy by the tears.... Without wasting a second she hugs her.... Purab also hugs her happily....

Bulbul: thank you so much purab for giving this gift....

Purab: but I have to thank you first....

Bulbul: for what purab... I didn't did anything...

Purab: I am so selfish bulbul... Bulbul confusingly looks at him... He continues I know for you, your di's happiness is first... For your di you will do anything for her even you ready to sacrifice your love also.... To see your happiness in your face only I did everything..... I did everything for you only for your happiness... Bulbul gets emotional....

Bulbul: I love you purab.... Thank you for coming to my life.... Pls be with me always purab.... Don't leave me alone if I ask you to leave also....

Purab: did you think after leaving you I can live... No bulbul I will not leave you alone till my last breathe.... Again they hugs each other...

Today I will stop here guys... I know till now we didn't see pragya... To see her we have to wait for another part.... If you like this pls vote for it... Thank you so much for reading this story....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.9K 1.3K 16
This story is about ABHI ,who is repenting to be with his daughter. He is going to begin with Tanu. . . . I want to see smart Abhi making amends . T...
5.5K 653 4
#16 in Mystery/Thriller 20-08-2017 She wants To Die after this flight travel He wants To get Married after this travel A drastic flight accident gonn...
61.5K 4.2K 27
Rewriting of kumkumbhagya leap.. But not 20 years but 3 years......What will happen If Pragya And Abhi crosses their Path After 3 years?? Will they...
78.6K 5.4K 44
Ranked #4 in fantasy on 11 july 2017 Ranked #6 in fantasy Ranked #12 in fantasy This is different story of abhigya in which when a person forcifull...