Fallen Angels

BatmansBride által

Hannah just moved to to a new city and instantly she is thrown in a whole new life. After meeting Andy Biersa... Több

Fallen Angels
Save the princess!!
The People of Wal-mart
Will It ever Change?
I don't do Clowns......
I will have my revenge Ashley!!!
I like it
Love isn't Always Fair
You owe me 20$ Jinxx!
Hairstyles can really change someone
Revenge is Sweet
Well screw you guys!!
Hufflepoof.
My words won't be the only thing that wound you.
I maybe short but If I had to hide a body I have a good spot you.
You're My Rebel Love Song
We set the World On Fire!!!
I need a dose of my Purdy Love!!
You crazy bitch!!
Story Of Our Lives
Minivans
We're going to be a family
It's never too late.
You're getting old my boy
YOU BASTARD!! YOU DID THIS TO ME!!
Godparents
Please tell me you did not lose our child already
what the hell did i just do?
Finger Painting and Duct Tape
It's hard being Andy Biersack
Little Johnny Rickfield!!
Did a bride call for a firefighter?
Taking a trip down Memory Lane.
Wedding bells are in the air. Part One.
Wedding Bells in the air. Part 2
The Beginning of the End
Howdy Stranger!
A Photo Is Worth A Thousand Words!
What would happen if.....?
Final Goodbyes
ATTENTION ALL READERS

They told me to go to rehab but i'm like No, No, No!!

891 43 2
BatmansBride által

“You son of a fucker!! I’m going to cut your dick off!!”

Andy walked into the living room where Hannah and Julia were watching “The Last Song.” Both girls were crying their eyes out and calling profanities out. Ashley walked in as a fresh wave of screaming started. They both rolled their eyes. “OK, who let Hannah and Julia watch a Nicholas Sparks film?” Ash called out.

                From underneath their blankets, something moved. CC’s head broke through and let out a sob. Ash and Andy shook their heads and kissed their girls on the top of their heads.

                It had been several weeks since the whole psycho-mom thing and Hannah was slowly getting back to her old self.

                Ash and Andy waited in the kitchen, sipping on coffee, waiting for their movie to be over. After and few minutes they watched Hannah bunny hop with her giant blanket wrapped tightly around her into the room with Julia hopping in behind her. Andy raised his eyebrow and smirked at her. Hannah was about to say something but Gravity decided to trip her. Hannah landed face first on the floor. Ash and Julia doubled over in laughter. Andy ran over to her, thinking she was hurt but as he knelt beside her, he realized that she was laughing uncontrollably. Andy started laughing as Hannah pulled him down with her. “Hannah what the hell happened?” Andy asked. Hannah calmed down and answered “Well I was going on my merry way when gravity said ‘Oh Hey! I’m going to trip her!’ and now I’m on the floor.”

                Jake, Jinxx and CC walked in and saw Hannah and Andy on the floor. “The kitchen?! Really?! You have a perfectly good bed upstairs for you two to do it! Not on the kitchen floor! Come on. That’s so unsanitary.” Jinxx yelled, completely grossed out. Hannah and Andy flipped him off and laughed.

                They guys knew Hannah went through hell and that she didn’t want to talk about what had happened with her mother. So their mission was to keep Hannah distracted and make sure that night stayed in the past.

“Andy!” Hannah yelled from the ground. “Yes, my dear?” Andy winced as she yelled right in his ear. “Let’s go do something!” Hannah and Andy got off the ground and the group all decided to go out to the mall. Julia and Hannah went upstairs to get dressed as the rest teased CC about crying at Miley Cyrus and Liam Hempsworth. “Shut up, it’s a good movie.” CC mumbled.

Julia came downstairs in a pink flowy dress with black ballet flats. Julia was the more “girly-girl” type. Where as Hannah came down in a Cannibal Corpse ripped shirt, black skinny jeans and her converse.

They were just walking to the door when someone knocked. They all looked at each other but they were all confused. Someone knocked again but this time was more urgent and panicked. Hannah opened the door and her jaw dropped. Somehow Danny Worsnop and Ben Bruce were on their doorstep. “How the hell did you find me?” Hannah gasped. Danny and Ben gave her a grave look and Danny held out a phone. Danny didn’t have to say anything and Hannah knew instantly who it belonged to. “Where is she?” She asked in a small voice. “We have her in the bus.” Ben answered. She nodded and turned to Jinxx. “Call Brendon and tell him to get here as fast as he can.” Jinxx nodded and went back into the house as Danny and Ben lead them to Asking Alexandria’s tour bus.

 Ben led Hannah and Jake to the back of the bus where the master bed was.  The door was closed and they could hear angry sobbing. “We had to lock the door. She attacked Danny and almost bit his thumb off.  We found your address in her phone. She needs help.” Hannah nodded and breathed in deeply. “We’ll wait until her brother gets here. He was the one person who can calm her down once she went off the deep end.” Ben nodded and left them.

Hannah looked up at Jake and he was staring at the door. His pale face showed every emotion out there. But Hannah can see in his eyes that he was still in love with her. Hannah reached out and placed her hand on his shoulder. “She’s here. She’s home.” Hannah said in a small voice. Not only was she talking to Jake, but herself as well.

Jake turned to her and gave her a small smile. He pulled her towards him and they embraced. They stood there, listening to the faint sounds of the others voices.

As they were regrouping with the others Jinxx came on the bus and told everyone that Brendon was on his way. “All we can do now is wait.” Hannah said. Andy wrapped his arms around Hannah and held her firmly. “Are you ok?” Andy asked. Hannah turned and looked up to him. She scanned his face and saw he was sincere and concerned for her. They had been through so much together and they had only known each other for a year. Hell it was probably the Best and the worst year of Hannah’s life. “I had prepared myself for this day for a long time. I’m just grateful they it’s finally happening.” Andy pressed his lips to her forehead and Hannah tightened her grip around his waist.

“Let’s all go inside.” Hannah suggested. She saw they everyone was cramped into a bus they could only hold 5 people let alone 12 people.

They all got off the bus, leaving Nikki in the bus for now. Julia led the guys to the living room while Hannah and CC grabbed them drinks. They all sat in silence. “Can you tell us what happened?” Andy asked, shattering the silence. Danny looked at Ben and took and deep breath. “We were in the Toronto phase of Warped Tour and we were several buses down from Escape the Fate. Every night we could hear them partying. Then Ronnie got himself arrested and left Nikki to fend for herself. She left the venue and we didn’t see her for a couple weeks until we came to Cincinnati. She just got out of the bunker and we found her doing a line in the bathroom. She was so out of it when we took her on the bus. The next morning she started freaking out and we had to lock her in the master bedroom. Ben found her phone and went through it. He recognized your name Hannah and we drove here.”

A tear fell down her face and Andy pulled her close to him. Andy looked at Danny and mouthed “Thank you.” Danny nodded but didn’t say anything.

About an hour later Brendon burst through the door looking for his little sister. Danny and Hannah pulled him into the kitchen and explained what happened. “You boys stay here while Hannah and Danny show Brendon where Nikki is.” Julia suggested. Jake, Jinxx, CC, Ash and Andy stood on the front steps and watched Hannah and Danny lead Brendon to the bus. The bus door slammed shut. Andy sighed and kicked at an invisible rock. “It’s going to ok.” Andy looked at Ash.

There was a reason why Ash was Andy’s best friend. Sure he was the perv of the group but he had his moments.

“You’re getting married. You and Hannah haven’t even looked at venues, or suits or considered a guest list. You haven’t even set a date! After we have dealt with this, the wedding is number one priority. I don’t want to be late walking my sister down the aisle.” He smirked.

They waited a few more minutes before the door burst open. Brendon held Nikki in his arms bridal style and took her to his car. Hannah and Brendon talked a bit. Andy was too far away to hear but it looked like they were deciding what to do. Brendon hugged Hannah one last time before he climbed into the car and left.

They said goodbye to Asking Alexandria. “You know Danny, you’re not a badass all the time. You do have a soft spot.” Hannah called out. “It stays between you and me sweetheart, I have an asshole reputation to maintain!” They all laughed and watched the tour bus drive away.

They all walked back into the house and Hannah explained that Brendon was taking Nikki straight to rehab. “She might hate me for the rest of her life but it’s the best thing to do. I’m not going to cry over her anymore.” And it was true. Her voice held strong. She was sick and tired of crying over someone who insulted her like Nikki did.

Andy gave her a proud smile. An idea came into Hannah’s head. She turned to Julia who stood a couple feet away. She didn’t want to get in the way of their moment. “Julia, you are part of this weirdass family. I don’t know what you see in Ashley but I’m glad you’re here. You have been a friend to me in a short period of time and I don’t know what I would have done without you. I know this is a little weird but will you be my maid of honor?” Julia’s jaw dropped and stuttered out “Are you sure? Me?” Hannah nodded and smiled huge. “I would love to!” Julia yelled. The girls hugged and laughed. When they broke apart Julia dragged Hannah upstairs and they talked wedding. They pictured this huge grand wedding and the guys laughed as Andy’s face drained once he pictured the money that would add up. The last of the colour left his face and mumbled something about getting a glass of whiskey.

The day went on and Andy sat in the basement with his notebook and pen. He needed the perfect song to sing for Hannah on their big day. He tried to write but noting good came out. He listened as laughter came from upstairs. “Ashley! Put the whip cream down and no one gets hurt!” Hannah screamed. Andy laughed as he could hear Ashley spray whip cream and Hannah screaming in anger.

He was 18 years old. He’s in a band. He’s engaged to the most beautiful, wonderful girl in the world. He lives in a house with his bandmates and his girl. Andy felt everything was falling into place.

“Andy!! Hannah’s trying to kill me!” Ashley yelled, breaking Andy’s train of thought.  He gave up on writing for the moment and went upstairs to save a 6’1 grown ass man from a 5’2 female girl.

Andy stood in the door way and saw Hannah standing on one side of the kitchen island and Ashley was on the other. Hannah had whipped cream in her hair and down her shirt. Ashley had armed himself with a turkey baste. Jake and Jinxx were standing on the island gripping each other for dear life. CC had his phone out and was video tapping the beginnings of Ashley’s death.

“Hannah.” Andy stood firm but a smile fought its way onto his face. “What did we saw about killing Ashley?” Hannah sighed. “We aren’t supposed to kill him until his life insurance goes up and there aren’t any witnesses.” “That’s right.” Andy confirmed as CC, Jake and Jinxx laughed. “Hey now!” Ashley yelled out worried. “Keep an eye out on the internet Ash. I have a certain video that will ruin your life.” And with that she turned on her heel. Ashley ran behind her, yelling “Hannah! Get back here!”

Ok so this wasn’t one of the best chapters but it’s here!! I’m sorry its been a week since I last updated. I have been going through somethings and I didn’t have time to update. So please vote/comment/review. I want to hear your opinions. If you have an idea for this story, I would love to put it in. peace out bitches!

Olvasás folytatása

You'll Also Like

14.1K 779 55
You don't always get what you want, but if you're lucky, you might get what you need. For one week only, an impenetrable castle is open to the public...
70.1K 5.4K 27
The Third Book in the Forged Series. 'Forged from Silver and Chaos.' People have died. Souls have...
116K 8.6K 50
Vanessa-Van-Anderson knew life would never be the same after her mother and little brother were killed in a car accident, but instead of foster care...
4K 99 10
I fell in love with the kissing booth 1,The beach house and Kissing booth 2 by Beth Reekles. This is a fan-fiction of my take on what happens In the...