Pink Riding Hood

By GothNebula

Her grandmother was Red Riding Hood years ago and now it is passed down to Amy being the descendent of Red Ri... More

Werehog
Amy's Cousin
Kindness
Picnic
Saved By A Wolf
Less Wild
Poacher
New Moon
Being Normal
Nightmare
Searching
Reunion
Spirit of the Wolf
Truth
Forgiveness
Love
Fishing
My Ancestor Returns
Sanity Never Lost
The Real Truth
Free

I Hate Water

371 10 2
By GothNebula

(Sonic's POV)

For dinner I was having chili dogs. I almost lost control of myself but I managed to act casual and normal for Amy. I'm guessing that women don't like seeing men eating food like a pig. It would not be cool to do that. If I want to be like myself I have to be like a person than a wild animal.

"So what have you learned in town before you met me again?" Father asked me.

"A lot. I met a friend of Amy that was a chipmunk and squirrel mix" I said.

"A chipmunk hybrid?" Dad was curious.

"Yup, her name is Sally Acorn" I said.

"She's a childhood friend of mine" Amy said.

"I see. Anything else?" He wanted to hear more.

"Well, I learned more of Amy's family history too" I continued.

"Interesting. Like what?" He asked.

"She grew up with her grandmother and cousin after her parents passed away" I said.

"Yeah. And ever since I met Sonic a month ago, I thought that the legendary story was gonna be the same but it didn't" Amy said.

"It turned out the werehog falls in love with red riding hood" Rob said.

"True" Amy's grandmother chuckled.

"Looks like we should make our legendary story true" I said, since Amy's grandma wrote the story about it her childhood.

"Yes, it could be a sequel to my story you could say" Amy's grandma said.

"I agree. So it can show the ancestors getting along" I said.

"And descendants" Amy said.

"Yes, that the descendants knows how the ancestors gets along after their own" I put it together.

"But everyone believes that werehogs don't exist. They only believe it exists in fairy tales" My dad said.

"Then what do we do? Reveal ourselves for the public?" Grandpa said.

"Even though I hate hiding but werehogs should not reveal themselves to normal people in public. Some people might think werehogs are just movie actors in costumes" I said.

"But think if they try to pull the mask off young man. And they realize we're real" Grandpa said with a smug grin.

"Or real make-up and dyed fur" I said.

"Oh, right. Well they wouldn't attack a werehog who is old but not defenseless" Grandpa said.

"Nope because attacking or killing old creatures is wrong" I said.

Grandpa nods before Amy had something to say, "No one should attack monsters before they get to know" She said.

"If anyone was very....what's a good word? Insightful?" I said.

"Yes, insightful. Anyone can be very insightful" Amy said.

"Yes. Well not everyone" I said.

"I really enjoyed your family dinner, Mrs. Rose. But now I gotta go do my nocturnal stuff" My father said.

"Father, please don't hunt prey or people. You made a promise" I said, being serious with him.

He smiles at me and gave me a hug, "Anything for my blue boy. Gonna stick to fish" He said.

"I'm glad you agreed with me, father" I said before he headed out with grandpa.

"And we'll be sure to watch out for poachers, young boy" Grandpa said.

"Good luck with dad" I gave them thumbs up. They waved good bye before I looked at the Rose family, "What?" I saw them staring me weirdly.

"Looks like you need a bath" Amy smirked.

"Not again! You know I hate water" I moaned in embarrassment. The last time I had a bath as a wolf, it wasn't pretty.

(Flashback)

During when Amy first saw me turned into a wolf, she forced me into the bathtub to clean me up. I tried making sad puppy noises but she knows I'm faking it.

"Not this time, Sonikku!" She takes the shampoo bottle and pours it on my back.

"This is my worst nightmare! Is there other ways to be clean without the use of water?!" I whimpered in fear.

"It is the only way to clean you" Amy said and I was covered in foam.

"Man, I hate water! I never get along with water!" I growled lowly.

"Oh, you silly wolf" Amy ignored me and brushed me.

(End of Flashback)

I gulped nervously because I'm not in my wolf form but this is gonna get....crazy. Amy dragged me to the bathroom and locked the door, "I like dry land. Anything but water" I whimpered like a puppy.

"Oh, god! Don't make me force you in!" Amy glares at me and fills the tub.

I gulped in fear from her glare, "Okay, okay!" I get into the bathtub after removing my clothes and shoes while Amy turned around for privacy. Once the tub was filled with water, Amy gives me the soap and brush, "Why do I have to do it?" I moaned.

"Because you have hands and you're a big boy. And I'm sure you and the water will get along pretty good" Amy smirked.

I whimpered like a wolf to get her to do it for me because I am too scared to get along with the water, "Urgh! Fine!" She growls in defeat and brushes my back with soap, "But you're gonna brush your lower body yourself. No questions asked" She said.

"Okay then. And I still won against the argument. Score 1 for the werehog" I chuckled.

"Hmph, next time I won't fall for that cute puppy noise again. Now, I'll leave you in privacy for that" Amy pulls the shower curtains.

Moments later after finishing taking a bath; well Amy did my back and quills while I did my upper and lower body without having her to watch because it's way too embarrassing. No questions asked. Glad to be on dry land because I am still not used to being touched by water. But my fur takes forever to dry. If I was a human I would be dry fast because human skin is waterproof. But hair or fur is not waterproof. I wore sweatpants while Amy is drying my fur and quills with her hairdryer. I don't know why but I kinda like it; it makes my fur dry faster. We then got back to Amy's room.

"Finally, dry land!" I sigh in relief.

"Sonic you need to overcome your fear of water" Amy tried to calm me down but it's not easy being hydrophobic.

"I'm trying but it's too hard. Yes I do drink water but I don't like being in the water" I said.

"I understand Sonic. Fear is a defense mechanism" She said.

"What do you fear?" I asked Amy.

"I fear.....perverts" She said quietly.

"Perverts are just hormone overdriven people who just want girls for their bodies" I said.

"That's why I get scared of losing my virginity and my innocence" She said with her ears down.

"Nobody will do that by force and it's too early for us too in our relationship" I said.

"Yeah. We're still very young as teenagers" She said.

"I know" I agreed and we looked out the window to see the view of the town.

(Father's POV)

It was fun having to fix my relationship with my son and accepted he's in love with a normal hedgehog. And my father was right that my own grandfather was very savage and lost in mind. I should have known that and not being too arrogant and disapproval. My son really does have his mother's kindness and her heart as well. Oh, that day she left us haunts me still. But I still feel ashamed for treating my son badly.

"Son, I know the past is painful but you can change for the future" My father said.

"Yeah. To fix up the mistakes I've done further" I said and looked at the moon and then back to him, "He trusts me now already"

"And you trust him too" He said.

"Yes. Now I have to plan what I'll do when I meet him and the Rose family again" I said.

"Take them out somewhere and you get to know them more" Father suggested.

"That would be a good idea but there are poachers around" I said.

"True. But we'll figure something out. Even though the new moon turns us into normal hedgehogs for one day" Father said.

"Yeah" I nodded.

"Now let's get some rest. We are old but we feel young on the inside" He said.

"I'm only 45" I replied and walked in a cave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

580K 24.9K 41
Elizabeth Lowell has finished school and has decided to leave the familiarity of her grandparents home in London to join up with her mother and broth...
16.9K 279 14
After another failure attempt of Eggman defeating team Sonic, he decided to retire for good. However, since Egghead retired everyone's lives have bee...
1K 49 26
Probably the first ever ShadAmyOuge story but idk I haven't looked Main plot After years of Amy chasing sonic he finally grows the Courage to tell Am...
847 27 11
When Sonic gets a phone call, the gang takes a trip to sonic's place of birth Christmas Island, The gang soon finds out the horrific past that shaped...