APHELION | ✓

By slothpaced

❝ i have found as much beauty in the Dark . . . as i have found horrors in the Light. ❞ ▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃ In... More

➸ forward
intro | mountain rings
prelude | in the dark of night
02 | dákrya
03 | frontída
04 | ílios
05 | agápi
06 | elefthería
07 | ekdíkisi
interlude | in the face of death
08 | foniás
09 | ónoma
10 | eiríni
11 | empistosýni
12 | mellontikós
13 | manteío
14 | anagénnisi
postlude | in the light of day
outro | oh calista
➸ afterward

01 | daímones

471 57 86
By slothpaced

CALISTA

LIGHT

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

Calista, Calista. The demons inside your head are starting to come out.

Calista, Calista. You may run and scream but no one will hear your shouts.

Wh-what? What are you talking about? How do you know my name?

Calista, Calista. Your demons will haunt you wherever you go.

Stop, you're — you're scaring me.

Calista, Calista. You can't escape your demons because they are pieces of your soul.

❝...❞

Calista, Calista. It's time you embraced your demons. It's the only way to end your woes.

Why won't you show me your face?

Who are you?

...

No, not who ... what are you?

...

Please. Please, you're light! You're all things good and pure! You are here to help me right? To save me from the dark?

...

Of course, my love.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.1M 1.8M 66
Henley agrees to pretend to date millionaire Bennett Calloway for a fee, falling in love as she wonders - how is he involved in her brother's false c...
2.6K 144 21
Leah McIntosh was once USA's best Teen Female Ballroom Dancer. That was up until she had a haunting injury that needed surgery, pushing dance away f...
1.7M 17.4K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
36K 2.6K 33
« ហឹក អ្ហឹក ៗ ខ្ញុំមិនចង់បានបែបនិងទេ ខ្ញុំចង់ឲ្យប៉ាស្រឡាញ់ខ្ញុំក្នុងនាមស្នេហាមិនមែនរវាងប៉ាកូន » « រវាងយើងទៅមិនរួចទេជុងគុក ប៉ាមិនបានគិតលើឯងលើសពីចំណងប៉...