A Persona User? In Highschool...

By PhantomSystem

[DISCONTINUED] Lucis Ferron was now in the world of Highschool DxD with the powers of Han Jee Han from The Ga... More

Chapter 1: So yeah this happened
Chapter 2: School huh? Great.
Chapter 3: Meeting The Occult Research Club
Chapter 4: Seeking the Truth or at least some part of it.
Chapter 5: Being scolded and calling forth what is within
Chapter 6: Persona and a Pervert
Chapter 7: A Night with a Strong Priestess
Chapter 8: The Elder Dragon Valphalk and Interrogating the Goth Lolita
A/N
Chapter 9: ???
A/N: Voting
Chapter 9.5: A Door Leading To Ones Dark Self
Chapter 10: Meeting a Fucked up Exorcist
Chapter 11.5: Sweet Dreams
Chapter 12: A Choice
Chapter 13: The Student Council and a Quick Meeting
Chapter 13.5: Looking back at what happened
Special Chapter: Santa is Real! And He's a Girl!?
Chapter 14: What does it take to get a Familiar? A lot apparently
A/N Voting Ends
Chapter 15: Going up Against a Rank: B Divine Being
Chapter 16: An Pleasant Day Along With An Unpleasant Encounter
Chapter 17: What Does It Mean To Be Strong
A/N: Happy 2018, plans and Sneak peak at whats to come
Chapter 18: A Deal For My Freedom... Or So I Thought
Chapter 19: 60 Days of Hell
Chapter 20: Friend vs Friend
Chapter 21: Dragon vs Dragon
Chapter 22: Know Loss
Chapter 23: Facing Calamity Itself
A/N: So... I Think I'm gonna remake this story.
Extra Chapter

Chapter 11: Finding out the Truth

4.5K 75 36
By PhantomSystem

*bang*

My eyes widen when I heard a gun shot and I felt the bullet flying towards someone else. Issei. I saw that it was headed towards him, I dashed towards forward and grabbed the bullet and crushed it. I quickly used Agi and fired it in the hole where freed was, but I saw him jump out in time to dodge the attack.

"Please stop!" Asia begged as she stood between me and freed. "Asia stop, its dangerous!" Issei said as he was now standing besides me.

"Well if isn't my assistant Asia-chan! What happened? Did you Finnish putting up the barrier?" The psycho priest asked.

She couldn't answer she to busy looking at the hanging corpse before she dreamed in horror.

"Oh yeah this is your first time seeing a corpse like this isn't Asia-chan?" Freed asked. "Then look carefully. We have the humans, that are entranced by the Devils, due like this."

"...N-No..." Asia said as she couldn't believe what she was hearing. Can't say I blame her though, the world knows about the Devil cliches.

"... Father Freed... That person..."

The shitty priest laughed at her attempted sentence. C'mon, just hold it in. Let him finish explaining the situation, then you can fuck him up again.

"Person? No, no, no. Those shits right there are Devils. Hahaha! What are you misunderstanding!?" The shitty priest laughed his head of at Asia's shocked reaction.

"Issei-san... Is a Devil?" She stared at Issei with disbelief written all over her face.

Freed continued to laugh "What, what!? You know each other!? Wow! That's a surprise! Is it forbidden friendship between a devil and a nun!? Seriously!? Are you serious!?"

"Asia... I-" Issei was going to say something but freed cut him off. "Shut it, shitty Devil!"

"Ahaha! Devils and humans can never coexist! Especially with humans from the Church and the Devils who are they're biggest enemies! Also we're a group of heretics that were deserted by God. Asia-chan and I are humans who can't survive without the support of Fallen Angels-sama."

I already know all that. Geez let's just get this show on the road already.

"Fallen angels!? You work with those guys!?" Issei exclaimed angrily. Can't say I blame him, he and me were both killed by them.

"Yeah! We're suppose to kill you shitty Devils or else I can't finish my job! So, Are you ready?" Freed asked and I took that as a declaration for battle. I used my speed to appear in front of him and used sonic punch to launch him outside the house. I made sure to not kill him, I still need him alive.

I turned back to Issei and Asia who had dumb-founded expression on their faces. I was about to say something but a magic circle suddenly appeared. On it appeared all my peerage mates. They had confused looks on their faces. They must have thought that the fight was still ongoing. Late as always Gremory, were you waiting for them to kill us and appear as the hero? Again?

"If your looking for the trash, I took him out." I while crossing my arms and gaining everyone's attention.

"Are you hurt Lucis-kun?" Kiba asked as he approached me. "Oh please, as if anyone can hurt me." I said as I rolled my eyes at his concern.

"How did you fight against an exorcist and not get any injuries in the process?" Gremory asked with a raised brow at me as she crossed her arms under breast.

"The answer is simple Gremory. It's because I'm stronger than him." I answered her question. She reluctantly nodded as I was being vague with my answer. Well it is true, I am stronger than him.

"Ferron-kun and Issei, I'm sorry. I never expected that an exiled exorcist will visit the clients house." Gremory said as she had a look of shame and concern on her face.

"Oh please. Your weren't worried about us, you were worried about losing your Evil Pieces inside us." I said as I brushed of her concern. She was about to say until koneko spoke up.

"... Nun." Koneko said quietly reminding me that Asia is still in the room. Looking at her she seems to standing away from issei. She's more nervous than before, I mean she is standing in a room full of Devils.

I then sensed some presences coming here fast. I used eagle vision and saw 2 reds 1 blue and 1 yellow. But yellow means my target, could it be? Dohnaseek!?

Akeno seemed to have noticed them as well. "Buchou, there seems to be a few fallen angels heading to this house."

"He's here!" I said getting everyone's attention.

"Who's here?" Kiba asked.

"MY KILLER." I said in a blood curling voice, that seemed to have surprised everyone. I was holding back my bloodlust until I saw him. I needed to confirm that it was him.

I was about to go to the door but Gremory blocked my path. "No, we're retreating. Everyone prepare for teleportation." She said as everyone got ready. I just ignored her and slowly continued making my way outside.

"Ferron-kun! Everyone stop him!" Gremory shouted to her peerage. Kiba and koneko grabbed my arm in an attempt to stop me, but to no avail, there were just dragged along.

"We can't stop him." Kiba said as he was desperately trying to stop me. "...can't." Koneko said agreeing to Kiba.

I heard Gremory clicked her tongue. "Everyone gather around him." The Gremory said and everyone gathered around me. "But wait! What about Asia?" I heard issei asked her oh so merciful king.

"It's impossible! It can only transport me and my servants!" Gremory said while blocking my path using her body. "I won't leave her." Issei said.

"It's not your choice Issei!" Gremory raised her voice at him. Unhappy with his stubbornness.

Koneko then grabbed Issei using her other arm while the other was holding mine and using it as an anchor in an attempt to stop him from running towards Asia.

Akeno was busy preparing the magic circle. I looked at Asia for a moment, she was smiling. Her action confused me, which made me stop and look at her.

Everyone was still holding onto me thinking I might move again. "Issei-san, let's meet again." Those were her last words spoken between them. A magic circle began to glow underneath us. Akeno must've finished casting.

We were about to teleport but not before somone busted through the front door. It was raynare's group amongst them was Mittelt and...

"DOHNASEEK!!!" I bloodthirstingly  screamed and before I knew it were were all in the club room. Everyone took a sigh of relief and let go of me. But soon tensed up as they noticed I was pissed.

"RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWH!!!"

I roared at the top of my lungs while realeasing all pent up bloodlust and my ragefull, malicious and deathly aura altogether.

Everyone either dropped in either their knees or on their butts trembling before me. After a solid 30 seconds I stoped screaming and I calmed down, but not enough. My killer was there, he was right there. I looked at everyone who had a face of either horror or fear, either way they were scared shitless of me.

I took a seat on one of the couches and crossed my arms waiting for everyone to recover.

~a few minutes later~

"There are 2 types of Exorcist." Gremory started.

It took them a full 30 minutes to fully recover from what happened. I was know sitting on one couch with Issei and Akeno on each of my sides, seeing as their the ones who's least afraid of me, while Kiba and koneko sat on one couch keeping their distance.

"The first are the Exorcists who receive the blessing from God to perform exorcism in the name of justice. This group of Exorcist borrows its power from God and Angels to eliminate Devils. And there is another one, Exiled Exorcists."

'Borrows their power huh? Must be one hell of a loan.'

"Exorcism is a holy ceremony that is performed in the name of God. But sometimes, there are Exorcists who start to enjoy the act of killing Devils. They are beings who have found killing Devils as joy and as their purpose of life. So they get kicked out from the Church without exception or they get erased for being found guilty."

"So I guess 'erased' is just a nicer way of saying 'you need to die' huh?" I asked.

"Yes, but there are those who survive. What do you think happens to those exorcist?" She asked rhetorically.

"They go to the fallen angels. Makes sense really, those who fall from heaven and those who were exiled from the church would naturally get along."

"Yes. That's why they are called Exiled Exorcists. So the dangerous Exorcists who became addicted to Devil hunts started to attack Devils and the humans with connections to Devils by borrowing powers from the Fallen Angels. The priest from earlier is exactly that."

"Did you really have to remind me that?" I asked her. Doesn't she have this thing called consideration?

"O-Oh I'm so-"

"Whatever just continue."

"*Ahem.* He's an Exiled Exorcist, who belongs to an organisation with the support of the Fallen Angels. They are not proper Exorcists, but they are still dangerous like the proper ones." Gremory stated before shaking her head a bit "No, since they have no restrictions on them, they are much harder to deal with than the actual Exorcists. It's not smart to deal with them."

'Whatever, I can easily take them on.'

Gremory then turned to Issei. "So the church you went to doesn't belong to the church but to the fallen angels."

I looked over to Issei who turned to Gremory. "I have to save Asia!" I Issei said. I can see the determination he had, despite his Kings orders he's still willing to go and rescue her. I'm impressed, I guess I'll be buying him that Harley Davison.

Kiba and Koneko readied themselves, as if they were preparing to stop him from jumping out of the window or something.

"Impossible, how will you fight them?" Gremory asked him. Impossible? Way to make your pawn feel weak you no good King.

Issei stood up and raised his left arm and showed his awakened Sacred Gear. His red gauntlet now covered his hand and it extended reaching his elbow, it had another green jewel leading to the elbow along with some yellow spiky accents. Everyone stared in awe.

"This is how! I'll use my Sacred Gear to save her! Plus Lucis has been training me on how to fight and use my Sacred Gear! I'm a lot stronger than I was before!" Issei said making everyone turn their heads to me.

"It's true, he's stronger compared to before. He's actually close to Kiba's level in caliber." I said. While issei is higher leveled than Kiba, he doesn't actually have any real life combat experience other than sparing with me.

They were all surprised at my statement,especially Kiba, but even so Gremory shook her head. "You are a devil and she is a servant to the fallen angels. It's the 2 kinds that cannot coexist. Saving her means making the fallen angels your enemies. If that would happen we would also have to fight."

"I don't know why Asia's involved with the fallen angels and I don't care! I have to do some-"

"I forbid you from getting further involved with the fallen angels."

There was a pause as Issei processed what Gremory had said. "What?"

Gremory crossed her arms. "I will not have my servant getting further involved into trouble."

I frowned at her response. Why am I not surprised, she's someone who ignores anything that doesn't catch her interest. How cynical. But I can take this risk to get more info and confirm my theories on my revival.

"So that's all Asia-san is to you, she's just 'trouble'? Does a human life matters that little to you, Gremory?" I suddenly asked while standing up. Everyone's surprised that I suddenly butt in the argument. "You have no problem leaving an innocent girl there... as expected from an opportunist."

"Eh?" Issei and Gremory said in union.

"I mean it would make perfect sense. Why would Gremory waste time and effort on saving Asia-san's life when she can't benefit from it all?" I said while I crossed my arms. I'm kinda enjoying this. "She's an opportunist, since she did revive 2 people with Sacred Gears. Because I'm sure as hell she wouldn't even 'save' Issei and I if it weren't for them."

"Ferron-kun stay-"

"Oh? But I'm merely stating the facts Gremory." I cut her off, not allowing her to think of anything to counter my words. "If Issei and I didn't possess any Sacred Gears, would you still revive us? The answer would be no and it's simple, because you wouldn't gain anything from bringing back plain and talentless students into your peerage."

"Lucis-kun..." Kiba tried placing a hand on my shoulder thinking it would stop me, but I just smacked it away.

"What? Just because we're fellow servants, we're suddenly best friends now? It that it Kiba?" I asked while Kiba just backed away. I said servant out of instinct, I can say it but no one else can. 

"Well get this: I do not like or care about you. I do not like or even care about ANY of you!" I exclaimed while I gestured to everyone. "The only reason I'd ever bothered to speak to you is because I got no choice since I'm a FUCKING SERVANT OF THAT SPOILED FUCKING PRINCESS OVER THERE!"

"That enough Ferron!" Gremory was clearly getting angry at this point after being insulted. Oh shit, I'm enjoying this way more than I should. I don't care if my social links with Akeno reverse at this point, I already got what I needed from her.

"It's not enough! I have taken your 'I'm your master' bullshit since day one! I am not some weapon to be used and put away! I'm a fucking living being for fucks sake!" I exclaimed while staring at Gremory with cold eyes. I'm probably letting out my feelings at this point. "I bet there's another reason why you revived me into a devil, a 'pest' that you don't like so you want to get rid of it by using your peerage."

I took great pleasure in the shocked silence that followed while Gremory just stared at me with wide eyes of disbelief. That was a dead fucking giveaway. "So I'm right, you do have the intention of using your peerage to get rid of this 'pest'. Well news flash I'd rather be dead that be than be your fucking plaything! NOW it's enough!"

I didn't wait for anyone to say anything because I stormed of the room. I grabbed the door knob with such force that I almost broke it but not before shooting everyone a cold glare. "I'm going home. And if what I did qualifies me as a stray, then bring it on. I'll kill every last one of you." Then I slammed the door shut.

I was walking away from the clubhouse and to my surprise no one was following me. I checked my map and they were all still in the club room. Shame, was hoping to end all of this and just continue on my own.

~15 minutes later~

"I love using my bike." I exclaimed as I park it inside my house so no one can see and then store it in my inventory.

I got no problem with just heading home even if they do count me as a stray. I mean I got no parents, family or relatives that care about me in this world. Well, maybe there's sakuya-san, but I'm sure she wouldn't miss me even if I were to disappear. Not die or anything, I mean like leave.

"Looks like I won't be able to spend time with you sakuya-san" I said as I approached my door. "And why is that Lulu?" I heard a familiar voice behind me.

"Sakuya-san. What are you doing here, it's the middle of the night you know." I asked while unlocking my front door. "I should be asking you that. What happened Lulu? You look terrible." She asked clearly worried about me. Did I really look terrible? I guess what happened before really affected me.

"I think you shouldn't get involve with me anymore." I said without even facing her. I opened the door and went inside, I was about to close my door when sakuya-san suddenly barged in.

"What do you mean I shouldn't get involve with you anymore?" She exclaimed while crossing her arms under her breast.

"I mean what I say sakuya-san. I can't tell you anything specific, but people might be coming after me. And soon." I said while she just seemed shocked. "That's why I think you shou-" before I could finish she interjected. "I refuse."

I blinked in confusion. "What?" I asked making sure my hearing is all right. "I mean what I say Lulu and I refuse." She said while smiling sadly at me. I was confused, why would she care about me like this. I don't get it.

"*Sigh* Do what you want. Now go home." I said while I opened the door. "Okay." She closed my door and grabbed my hand. "Lulu where's your bedroom?" I blinked in confusion again. "You said 'do what you want', so I want to sleep with you." Damn, I should've chosen my words better.

"Again?" I asked and she nodded. I scratch the back of my head and told her where my room is. "Alright let's go to bed." She said while heading to my bed room with me in hand.

'Did I really mean what I said?' I thought as a slight pain went trough my left eye.

I just ignored it and went to sleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.8K 64 12
Minho threw a party one night and invited jisung over what will happen after.....
184K 6.2K 41
Arielle Morgan is just your normal high school dancer. She then meets Kasden Smith. Your stereotypical high school bad boy. Who just so happens to b...
9.2K 522 41
" your are born to be mine "
6.6K 469 6
မာဖီးယားဘော့စ်ရဲ့ ပြစ်မှုမှတ်တမ်းတွေကို ဖော်ထုတ်ပြီး ထောင်ထဲထည့်ဖို့ ကုမ္မဏီထဲ သူလျှိုအနေနဲ့ ဝင်လာတဲ့ရဲတစ်ယောက်... Name: Deceive (欺骗) Author(s)- 林仑 5...