Play with Me~ taekookseok(ON...

By yoongiliciouss

"Come play with us." . . . Hoseok has two hybrids. Twice the trouble and twice the fun. . bunny kook, puppy t... More

•2•
•3•

•1•

7.3K 378 86
By yoongiliciouss

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Not revised.

Taehyung wrapped long legs around the person to his right, hugging them close and breathing in the fresh soapy smell. He squirmed and pushed his bottom out to feel for the body on his left.

It was empty.

Taehyung pushed himself up, rubbing his eyes and pouting when he found that Hoseok wasn't laying next to him.

"Hobi?"

Taehyung turned to see a sleeping Jungkook next to him, eyebrows knitted.

"Hobi!?"

Taehyung tried a little louder, blinking to chase away the sleep from his eyes. Jungkook groaned next to him, pulling him back down and bringing him close to his chest.

"You know he's out in the mornings. I don't know why you always call out for him." The bunny mumbled. His sleep ridden voice vibrating against Taehyung neck.

"So? I like making sure."

Taehyung snapped with a pout, looking around the room, bored now that he was awake.

"Let's get up already."

Jungkook groaned,"No, I'm still sleepy."

Taehyung whined, trying to unhook the muscular arm around his waist.

"Kookie~ let's get up and play."

Taehyung's tail twitched to life, trapped in between Jungkook's legs. The bunny groaned loudly, letting go of the pup and facing the other side. Taehyung got up, stretching his arms and yawning lightly. He smacked the younger on the back, pushing him.

"Kookie come on!"

The bunny stayed put, not budging.

Taehyung huffed and pulled at one of the hybrids long white ears. Jungkook growled lightly and lifted his head, hair messy and wild. He frowned at Taehyung but the latter simply smiled cutely.

"Please? Im hungry."

Wide brown eyes twinkled as Jungkook clicked his tongue, huffing and lifting himself from the bed.

Taehyung giggled and bounced out the bed, running to bathroom to wash up. Jungkook sat on the bed for a while, blinking and just thinking of how sleepy he was.

After a few minutes Jungkook stood, stretching his arms over his head and feeling the muscles tense before loosening completely.

He wobbled towards the bathroom to wash up. Taehyung grabbed bowls from the cupboard and snatched his favorite marshmallow cereal.

The pup filled his plate and Jungkook's, accidentally spilling a bit of milk while he did so. Jungkook walked in, sleep still evident in his eyes as he plopped down onto a chair.

Taehyung brought the plates and set one in front of the bunny and another for him. He sat next to the younger, throwing his legs over him and scooting as close as possible.

Jungkook sighed and ate quietly, letting Taehyung squirm his way onto his lap.

By the time they finished, Taehyung was sitting on his lap and nibbling on Jungkook's bunny ear, lazing against the boys shoulder.

"Come on get up, we have to clean up."

At this Taehyung whined loudly, shaking his head as Jungkook carried him effortlessly and sat him on the chair.

"I don't wanna Kookie." The pup pulled on his loose shirt," Let's play instead."

Jungkook frowned and rolled his eyes, pulling away from the pup and taking their bowls to the sink. Taehyung growled lightly, pouting as Jungkook began washing their dishes.

Taehyung stood and walked over to the couch, throwing himself on it and snuggling into the cushions.

Jungkook dried his hands and looked at the pup, tail flipping side to side in the ridiculously tiny shorts Taehyung loved wearing.

Jungkook licked his lips.

The bun shook his head and rubbed his face.

He refused to be distracted.

"Come on Tae. You pick up the trash and I'll swipe the floors."

Taehyung mumbled into the couch, tail beginning to whip around angrily. Jungkook sighed, feeling his patience wain.

"Fine. Don't do anything but if Hyung asks I'll tell him you didn't help."

Taehyung shrugged and sat up.

"Fine! Tell him," he said, pretty eyes squinting at Jungkook with betrayal.

"Okay." Was the bunnys only reply before he began to pick up candy wrappers and empty bags of chips.

He picked up clothes, Taehyungs to be exact, and went to throw them into the dirty hamper. Taehyung was still pouting when he returned, watching the other clean.

After Jungkook finished he flopped onto the couch where the pup was stretched out and playing on their shared phone. Jungkook could feel his annoyance simmering, angry that Taehyung had refused to help even a little.

Taehyung sat up, carefully looking at Jungkook who sat with his eyes closed and head tipped back, ears twitching. The pup put the phone down and crawled to the bunny.

"Kookie?"

The boy ignored him, eyes closed and brows furrowed in what Taehyung knew was anger. The pup bit his bottom lip, debating on whether or not he should talk to the bunny.

He placed a warm hand on his thigh, watching the muscle beneath the sweats tense.

"Kookie don't be mad..." Taehyung heard the youngers breath hitch as he climbed his lap, eyes still shut tight.

"Please?" The pup grabbed the others hands and placed them on his hips. He frowned when Jungkook seemed to ignore him even then.

"Jungkook!" Taheyung whined loudly, bouncing on the hybrids lap with impatience.

Jungkook grunted, eyes snapping open and hands tightening on the pups hips.

"Don't be mad..."

Taehyung watched as the youngers resolve vanished from his eyes. He sighed and grabbed the back of his neck to pull him in for a kiss.

Taehyung's tail wagged excitedly behind him as Jungkook's strong hands presses him deeper to his body.  The bunny bit Taehyung's puffy lower lip and pulled, making the pup cry out in pain.

Taehyung pulled away, big eyes watering as he held his pulsing lip.

"Ow! That hurt!" He hit Jungkook's chest with an open palm, moving to get off the boy.

"That's what you get for not helping."

Jungkook easily held him in place, strong hands digging bruises into his tan skin. Taehyung punched his firm chest, getting more upset when Jungkook just grinned.

The bunny leaned in to catch the pups pout with his mouth, forcing a kiss onto the angry boy. Taehyung shoved him, head turning to the side as the youngers hands circled his wrist and held them on his thighs. He kissed his neck and nibbled on the collarbones the loose shirt put on display.

Taehyung's angry pants morphed into quiet whines.

"Y-You're so annoying."

Jungkook laughed against his soft skin, leveling his heavy gaze on the pups.

"I'm annoying. Sure."

He let go of Taheyungs wrists and the pup circled his arms around the youngers neck.

"Don't tell Hobi." His pout and pleading eyes made Jungkook sigh. The pup rubbed his nose against Jungkook's, licking his pink lips lightly in persuasion.

"Why shouldn't I?" Jungkook questioned, head cocked to the side.

"Be-Because! He's gonna punish me, Kookie please."

Jungkook pursed his lips,"Then maybe you should've helped me clean up."

Taehyung groaned, digging his face into his neck. Just then, the door bust open and a sweating Hoseok walked in, bags in hand.

Taehyung yelped in surprise, falling off of jungkook's lap and landing on the floor with a thump.

The elder cocked a brow at the pup, putting the bags in the kitchen counter. Jungkook shot up and practically jumped onto Hoseok's open arms.

"Hi bun, you miss me?"

Jungkook nodded shyly, cheeks pink and smile sweet.

"I always miss you, hyung." He spoke softly against his skin, sniffing his scent.

Hoseok chuckled, kissing Jungkook swiftly on the lips. The bunny smiled brightly and let a giggle slip past his lips.

Taehyung watched the interaction with a frown, still sprawled on the floor.

"Hobi!"

Hoseok looked over Jungkook's shoulder with a small smile. He pushed past the bun and squatted to where Taehyung lay.

"How's my baby today?"

Taehyung scrambled onto his knees, tail wagging crazily as he pressed urgent lips against the elders. Hoseok laughed as Taehyung clung to him like a child, struggling a little to stand with the pup.

Hoseok sighed, looking around,"You guys cleaned up?"

Taehyung stiffened, just slightly and looked at Jungkook. The bunny ignored him and instead gave Hoseok a bright smile and nod.

It would've worked of maybe Hoseok didn't know them so well. He felt the pups slight stiffness and could see the bunny's ears twitch as he nodded.

"Taehyung."

The boy bit his lip, snuggling tightly against the elders neck. He whimpered when Hoseok pulled back and gave him his seriously look.

"I was tired!" The pup broke out in a cry, lower lip pushed out.

"And Jungkook isn't? Why should he clean up your mess too?"

Taehyung's lips quivered,"Daddy please!"

"Daddy nothing, go clean your room. Me and Jungkook are going to stay here and watch a movie."

Jungkook seemed to want to speak up as Hoseok pulled Taehyungs arms away and pushed him lightly towards his room.

The pup cried and stomped his way towards the hall.

"H-He helped me."

Hoseok smiled at Jungkook,"I know he didn't, baby. Don't worry, his room isn't messy, he won't be long."

The elder pulled the bunny towards the couch, sitting down and wrapping an arm around his shoulders.

Taehyung stepped out around fifteen minutes later, eyes swollen and nose pink. Hoseok smiled and rolled his eyes,"Done baby?"

Taehyung nodded, mouth set in an angry pout as he stared from the hall.

"Don't you wanna come and watch t.v with daddy and bun?"

Taehyung nodded and ran to the couch, squirming his way in between the two.

Taehyung was always in the middle.

The pup cuddled into the two warm bodies, giggling when Jungkook rubbed his nose against his neck. 

Hoseok sighed, relaxing into the couch and thinking about how much of an angel Jungkook was.

And how much of a bratty pup Taehyung was.

✧・゚: *✧・゚:*    *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

Hey guys!

So here I am back with the side Taekookseok

Eeeyyyyy ;)

Idk if it'll have a plot yet so enjoy the moments I guess.

Vote🥀comment🥀follow ?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

431K 14.9K 163
Sevyn and Von hung around the same people but did not like each other. But they were just cordial. Until Von's birthday came up and Sevyn was the onl...
2.1M 57.6K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
747K 20.3K 75
မင်းဟာ လူသားတွေကိုကယ်တင်နေတဲ့ဆရာဝန်မလေးပေမယ့်ကိုယ့်အတွက်တော့ အချစ်တွေကုသပေးမယ့် အချစ်ဒေါက်တာမလေးပါ..... #စဝ်ခ...
84.1K 2.8K 27
Yn was married to a cold man, Kim Taehyung, the Mafia King, who never showed any emotion towards her. He never trusted her and it caused him to take...