Kidnapped By A Bipolar Vampir...

By Black_Rose37945

Rose Knight is a random 15 year old girl, who is abused by her mother. One night her mother stabs her so Rose... More

Kidnapped By A Vampire™©
Chapter 2: Stabbed by one crazy bitch
Chapter 3: Edward
Chapter 5: DINOSAUR
Chapter 6:We killed Bambi's mom!
Chapter 7: Casper the friendly ghost
Authors note (READ!!!!)
Chapter 8:Soul Mates?
Chapter 9: Prince of the fang-faces
Authors note and character bio(READ!!!)
Chapter 10: The past and a familiar face
Chapter 11:Random and I know it!
Chapter 12: Love triangle?!
Chapter 13: Rose in Wonderland ♠♥♣♦
Chapter 14:The truth
Chapter 15: SHINNY
Chapter 16: Mr. And Mrs. Fang Face (o,..,0)
Chapter 17: PISSWILLY
Chapter 18: Phantom of the Masquerade
Chapter 19: Gang it looks like we have a mystery to solve
Chapter 20: I trusted you
Chapter 21: Though gray eyes
Chapter 22: Happily Ever After
Chapter 23: The end for now
One last authors note
Last authors note for reals!!

Chapter 4: Pedo-mobile

34.2K 929 306
By Black_Rose37945

Chapter 4

I sat, waiting for Sebastian to come with a new vehicle. GOD I'M SO BORED! DAMN IT SEBASTIAN HURRY UP! I sighed and pulled out my phone. I saw that I have like 20 text messages. I saw mom left two of those. I looked at hers first.

~U STUPID BITCH WHERE R U!~

~FINE! DON'T COME BACK, EVER I HATE UR GUTS GO DIE!~

I tried to ignore it and looked at Heathers messages.

~rose r u okay!?~

~Rose pleaz reply!~

~ROSE! I HEARD U WERE MISSING R U OKAY!~

I stared at her messages then I began to reply

~I'm fine! I'm not coming home, mom tried to kill me so i ran away sorry we'll always be bff's~

I sent the same message to Bridget and I began to feel sad. I can't cry. Crying's for the weak, I don't want to be weak.

So my mother hates me and wishes that I would die and I'll never see my friends again. My only options are to be a vampire, a slave, or a pet. I heard a honking noise and I looked up and saw Sebastian in a white van. OMG! I started laughing. HE GOT A WHITE VAN! IS HE DUMB AS HELL? "WHAT?" He hissed.

"Really, a white van? Are you trying to look like a petophile?"

"NO," he yelled,"It's the only one I could get!"

"You might.. as... well put... "FREE CANDY" ..ON THE SIDE OF IT!" I said in between laughing.

"JUST SHUT UP AND GET IN!"

"Umm...I declined. I'm not getting in that with you, petophile!" I said shaking my head.

"NOW!"He demanded.

"OH, HELL NO! NO WAY IN HELL IN GETTING IN THAT BITCH!" I yelled and sat down crossing my arms.

"NOW GIRL!"

"MY NAME IS ROSE," I yelled,"AND I THINK I'LL STAY HERE UNTIL YOU GET A NON-PETOPHILE CAR!"

He got out of the car and walked to me. "GET UP!"

I didn't move an inch, I just sat there. "FINE!"

He grabbed my arm and yanked me up. "WALK!"

I waited there unmoving. He hissed and then picked me bride-style and started walking back to the van. HELL NO! I started kicking and squirming by he didn't let me go. LET ME FUCKING GO FANG-FACE! DAMN IT, PUT ME DOWN! I knew he could hear my mind scream at him. He opened the passenger door and tossed me in and closed the door. I FUCKING HATE YOU, YOU ASSHOLE! The got in to the car and started it up. I tried to open the door to do a ninja roll and get out, but the door was locked. SON OF A BITCH! "I locked all the doors."

"NO SHIT SHERLOCK!"

He rolled his eyes and he looked quite calm. "Fang-face!"

He smiled happily, "Yep."

"ARE U BI-FUCKING-POLAR," I asked him," JUST A SECOND AGO YOU WERE YELLING!"

He shrugged. FUCK YOU! I sighed and tried to calm down.

Hours passed as we rode in the Pedo-Mobile. That's my new nickname for this piece of shit. The ped is short for pedophile, if you didn't figure that out. GOD I'M SO FUCKING BORED! "Turn the radio on!" I demanded.

"No, I'm not turning it on for you!"

I paused and began to laugh,"That's what she said!"

"She?"

"She!"

"Who is this she you speak of?" He asked confused, causing me to laugh harder.

Momments passed and I felt sweat fall down from my forhead. GOD IT'S HOT! "I'm so hot!" Sebastian said.

"THAT'S WHAT SHE SAID!"

"WELL WHO EVER THIS SHE IS SHE BETTER SHUT UP!"

I coulnd't help but to laugh at him.

"I HATE THIS STUPID PEDO-MOBILE!"

"Really," he said,"I actually like it!"

"YOUR SUCH A PEDO BEAR!"

"WHAT IN THE HELL IS A PEDO BEAR!"

I smiled,"A bear that rapes little children."

He paused staring at me,"So your saying I am a pedophile bear?!"

"Yep pretty mutch!"

He shaked his head and continued driving. "I'M THIRSTY!"

He sighed and pulled into a gas station. I paused staring at him. "Well."

He groaned and handed me five dollars. "That's my little bitch!"

I walked away into the gas station.

Sebastion's POV.

WHAT THE FUCK! SHE CALLED ME HER BITCH! I sighed and hit my head against the steering wheel. Maybe I should have just left her there, nobody would have believed her if she said she saw a vampire. SHE'S DRIVING ME CRAZY!

Rose's POV.

I walked in and headed for the drink section. I looked at all the pops, but they didn't look good. I looked at the next one over and saw a jumbo size monster. HOLY HELL, I'VE FOUND IT! I LOVE MONSTER! I grabbed it and a pack of gum and went to the counter. "Hello!" The man said

HOLA CREEPY MAN! "Hi!"

I handed him the money and he paused,"Are you Rose Knight,? You know the one that's missing."

HOLY SHIT TACOS! "No, my name is Shannon Angel!"

"Oh, I see! Well have a good day!" He said handing me the change.

I ran outta that place and into the van I went. "Shannon Angel?"

"SHUT UP! It was the first name that popped into my head! Plus that's my cousin."

He rolled his eyes and drove off.

I smiled when I opened my monster. "OH,SHIT!"

"What?!" I asked.

"ARE YOU TRYING TO KILL ME!"

I looked at him confused. "YOUR GONNA BE HYPER AS HELL! AND I'LL BE THE ONE WHO HAS TO DEAL WITH!"

I gave an evil laugh and I chugged it till there was only half left. He just stared at me. "Have you never had one?"

"No."

I smiled,"Here take a sip."

He took it from me and studied it then took a sip. He handed it back to me. "Well?"

"It's okay."

I looked out the window and stared blankly.

I started laughing out of no where causing Sebastian to look at me weird. I started laughing even harder. I took a deep breath in and out and looked back over at him. I started laughing again as soon as he looked at me. I saw him do a face palm and I laughed harder. The I paused when I heard "Blah Blah Blah" by: Ke$ha come on. And I started to sing. "Coming out you'r out your mouth with your, blah blah blah. Zip your lips with a pad lock and meet me in the with jack and the jukebox! I really don't care where you live at turn around and let me hit that! Don't be a little bitch with your chit chat! JUST SHOW ME WHERE YOUR DICKS AT!"I sang in a annoying voice to annoy Sebass.

"SHUT UP!"

"SO JUST HUSH, BABY SHUT UP! HEARD ENOUGH! STOP TALKING WITH THAT BLAH BLAH BLAH!" I sang ignoring him.

Then he turned it. WHAT THE FUCK! "WHAT THE FUCK! I WAS LISTENING TO THAT!"

He shrugged and I crossed my arms and pouted. I started to think about the gas sation. SHIT! "Sebastian?"I asked.

"Yes?"

"Remember the thing at the gas station."

He paused,"Well it looks like we need to get you a new look."

I saw a sign that read mall. I pointed to it and he nodded and to the mall we went.

He didn't go into the store with me, but that made me happy. I found a pair of ripped skinny jeans and a black shirt with a skull on it. Yep, that'll do. I bought the close and saw Sebastian and walked to him. "Come on." He said and entered a wig shop.

OH, FAN-FUCKING-TASTIC! I entered and began to look around. I found one that was shoulder length, black hair with blood red highlights. I am so gonna look emo! I like emo style! I showed Sebastian and he nodded and we bought it, well he bought it. What can I say he's my bitch!

I put the clothes and wig on in a hurry. I walked over to the mirror to see my new look. DAMN I LOOK SEXY! I blew a kiss at my reflection and exited the restroom. Sebastian looked at me with wide eyes. HA, EVEN HE KNOWS I LOOK DAMN SEXY! "How I look?" I said and spun around.

"Ummm.....um....Emo."

I rolled my eyes and we left the mall.

DAMN I HATE THIS STUPID PEDO-MOBILE! I hate this car with a passion! I can't even get comfortable to sleep! I looked out into the night and sighed. The moon looked beautiful! I closed my eyes and tried to fall asleep.

I opened my eyes as I felt some one open my door. HOLY FUCK! "Sorry, we're at a motel."

"Oh."

WAIT A SECOND A MOTEL! HE'S GONNA RAPE ME! "In your dreams!" He said reading my thoughts.

"In my nightmares."

We entered the motel and got a room, room 17. We headed to it and Sebastian ran into some guy. "WATCH IT DUMB ASS!" The guy yelled at him.

I laughed a little, earning a glare from Sebastian. We entered the room and I jumped onto the bed. WAIT WHY THE HELL IS THERE ONLY ONE BED! "It's the only room they had left."

DAMN! I looked over and saw a mini frig! I jumped up and opened it up and opened the door. HOLY FUCK! COOKIES! I took one and shoved it in my mouth. "Can I have one?"

"Umm..HELL NO! THESE MY DAMN COOKIES! BACK OFF BITCH!"

"Just one?" He asked giving me puppy dog eyes.

SHIT! THAT'S HARD TO RESIST, BUT NO MY DAMN COOKIES! "NO THESE MY DAMN COOKIES HOE!"

"God it's so hot in here!" He said and slowly took his shirt off.

I opened my mouth wide. DAMN HE FINE! I almost drooled over his 6 pack. DAMN HE'S SO SEX.......HOT! He threw his shirt on the floor and saw me staring. "Rose?"

"Abs!" I said not thinking first.

SHIT! I DIDN'T MEAN TO SAY THAT OUT LOUD! FUCK! He grinned at me and raised on of his eyebrows. "I'll let you touch my ab for a cookie."

FUCK, FUCK, FUCK! "NOPE MY COOKIES HOE!"

He sat down beside me,"Please!"

"Hell to da no!"

He pressed against me,"Please!"

"NOPE NO COOKIE FOR BAD HOES!"

I took a bit off one to tease him,"Yum! TASTY COOKIE!"

He paused and bit off the cookie in my hand. WHAT THE FUCK! THAT'S MY DAMN COOKIE! "SEB THAT WAS MY FUCKING COOKIE!"

He smiled the took the cookie away from me, "My cookie now."

I frowned. THAT'S IT BITCH I'M IGNORING YOUR ASS! "Rose?"

I crossed my arms and looked away. "Rose?"

Nope bitch, silent treatment for you! "Rose!"He said pouting.

He grabbed me and shook me. "Rose," he said sadly,"Please!"

NO HOE! ME NO TALK TO YOU! "ROSE!"

He pulled me into a hug. WHAT THE FUCK! "Talk to me!" He whispered in my ear.

NO HOE! He rested his head on my shoulder and I his breath tickled my neck. "MOVE DAMN IT!"

He paused then laughed. I glared at him then went on the bed to fall asleep. I felt someone come on the bed too. I sat up,"Umm..HELL NO!"

"YES!"

"No!"

He rolled his eyes,"Sleep."

I looked at him. "FINE!"

"My half, your half!" I said putting a pillow down to use as a line.

"But your half is bigger!"

"Oh,well! Get the fuck over it!"I said then fell asleep.

I awoke due to being thirsty as hell. I walked over to the mini frig and grabbed a water. I chugged it down and looked for a cookie. WHERE THE FUCK IS MY DAMN COOKIES?! SEBASTAIN! HE STOLE MY COOKIES! NOW HE'S GONNA PAY! I walked outside and pulled a red expo marker out of my pocket. I'LL TEACH HIM NOT TO STEAL MY COOKIES! My hand began to write "FREE CANDY" in big letters. HAHAHAHAHA, THAT'S WHAT YOU GET FOR STEALING MY COOKIES BITCH!

===========================================================================

hope u enjoyed! And remember:DONT STEAL ROSE'S COOKIES! AND DONT FORGET TO VOTE!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 7.5K 82
(Vampire: student/teacher) Three years ago Rose Parker and her mother escaped her abusive and alcoholic father. Now vowing to start a nightmare free...
1.8M 49.4K 31
[Highest ranking #16] "Mine" the guy in front of us lowly growled. His voice made me melt inside, but yet I gripped Jakes arm because I was kinda sca...
254 12 28
A young girl named Rose is one of the most popular girls in school. At least in the eyes of most of the boys on campus. However even though this is t...
25.9K 1.1K 37
Scarlett Rose is your ordinary 16 years old teenager. Or at least she thought she was. Her whole life was turned upside down when she was sexually as...