The High Warlocks of Brooklyn

Galing kay Magie329

Percy Jackson. A name that many knew. He was a hero to all. But Percy Jackson is not here anymore. Not since... Higit pa

The Beginning
Valentine Pissed of a Greek
Ungodly Past
One Hell of A Ride
Αγάπη
Wishes
Those Already in Love
Feeling Nothing
λιακάδα & Αγάπη: Vampire
Forsaken, Weddings, and Hotels, Oh My!
An Alliance. . . Maybe?
Sorry
I Know
Possible Discontinuation/Adoption

Clarissa Fairchild. Oh Goody.

6.2K 112 14
Galing kay Magie329

Hey guys! I'm gonna try to keep the PoV  in Noctis' (AKA Percy's) point of view. Also, I made this scene match the first time Clary  met Magnus in the 4th episode of the Shadowhunter season 1. Also, all rights to the creators of Percy and the Shadowhunter characters. Lastly, Magnus did not plan having a meeting with Jace or Clary, both Noctis and Magnus were at the Pandemonium to discuss the topic of warlock safety at the time with the High Warlock of Queens.

Music beat against the walls of the Pandemonium like a feral beast. My fellow siblings swayed with mundane movements like they could not live if they moved their hips the wrong way. Vampires and werewolves alike made out in the darkest corners of the neon lights. All in all, I was not amused with the theatrics that was my Uncle's "club". Why must we always come to this, as the mundanes call it, "hole in the wall"? It is filthy in my eyes, but peaceful in my Uncle's.

That is why I come, this is why I stay. For Uncle Magnus, even though it's absurd.

Yet . . . something is different this time, something . . . familiar. I look to Uncle Magnus, but he is occupied with a conversation between he and the High Warlock of Queens. I study the space between myself and the entrance with my hidden Warlock eyes.

There. There is the familiar presence I feel. I already know who she is and who she's with. It seems like Clarissa Fairchild knows of her inheritance by her runes and company. And they're heading straight for us. Oh goody.

I tapped on my Uncle's shoulder in Morse code saying only one word. Trouble. He immediately looked at me and followed my gaze towards the Shadowhunters. Démoniste la Fou (Literally made up that name from French translator) quickly took his leave through a portal.

"I think it's time to go, dear Nephew," Uncle muttered with an eye roll. But, sadly, we were too late.

"Magnus!" the blonde shadowhunter yelled over the animalistic music.

"Damn . . ." I silently cursed.

"Clary Fairchild. You've grown into a beautiful young woman." Flattery won't work, dear Uncle.

"Magnus Bane." She's pissed. "So you're the one who stole my memories." Excuse me?

"At your mother's request." I say, catching her attention. "She knew the risk." At this she lost her 'Shadowhunter mask' and looked like what she truly was. A little girl looking for her Mummy. Whatever. I need that necklace. "Show us the jewelry, Shadowhunter," I say in a icy voice that make all that hear it shiver. Even cold enough to make Blondie do what I say. Uncle goes to take it. That's not gonna work.

"Ooh," Blondie scolds. I growl. He shivers. I flash my warlock eyes. " Give Clary back her memories, and you get the jewelry."

"We have to confirm it's authenticity." I say quickly, I need that necklace. With grabby hands from Uncle and a nod from Clary, the necklace was in Uncle Magnus's hands and then quickly to mine.

I studied my last gift from Hestia. It was the gift that helped me transfer from Percy Jackson to Noctis Bane. And first time in centuries, since I had first received this gift, I smiled. More like an uplifting of the corners of my mouth, but it certainly made Uncle happy. He grinned . . . that is until Clary spoke.

"Now it's your turn to pay up." I grimaced, she's gonna be pissed.

"I wish I could retrieve your memories, but I no longer have them." I let Magnus take the heat, so he glared at me. I just raised an eyebrow saying, 'and?'.

"What? Where are they?" Clary, luckily for Uncle Magnus, looked more like in disbelief than anger.

"We fed them to a memory demon for safe keeping," I explained with boredom in my eyes. Why can't we just go already?

"Why the hell would you do that?" I growled. No one talks to my family like that. Blondie looks at me with fear. He should, I have quite the reputation with the whole 'no mercy' and 'cruel' thing.

Uncle quickly cut in and said with a tone that obviously meant 'duh', " To protect Clary and the Cup."

"If Valentine ever captured us, he could torture Clary's memories out of us, just like he tortured Dot-" but then I was rudely cut off.

"Torture?" Clary must have been close with our fellow Warlock. "Wait, is Dot okay?"

Uncle Magnus looked hesitant to answer, but i've delivered this message many times before. "Dot is dead."

". . . What? How do you know?"

"I can't feel her magic anymore. Valentine killed her because she would not betray your mother."

"Oh my God . . ."

I know that face, Uncle. Don't do it, don't you dare- "Come with me Clary." He did it. "My lair can offer you protection no Shadowhunter ever could." Blondie scoffed.

"Do you doubt us, Blondie?" No one disrespects me or my Warlock relatives.

Before Blondie could answer, Clary did it for him. "No. No, i'm not going anywhere with you!"

"Thank the angel. I think we just dodged a bullet here Uncle Magnus." Magnus gave me a look and I just shrugged my shoulders.

Uncle looks back at Clary and says with a slight smile," Don't be a fool."

"Too late for that." Yet again, i'm ignored.

"Your mother would want you to live."

"Then help me get my memories back from whatever demon you gave them too."

"Valentine is hunting you too." This is getting annoying, so I cut in, " And every moment we're outside the lairs protection is a moment Valentine closer to finding us." I say the last sentence with venom to prove the point. Uncle Magnus then decides that enough time has been given and makes a portal. He holds out his hand to Clary.

"Come with us." She looks to Blondie and he shakes his head firmly. " I won't offer again." Uncle is starting to get annoyed.

"No." By the Angel, she's dumber than a box of rocks. We have MAGIC for Hades sake! "No, I won't hide from my problems, and neither should either of you-"

"LOOK OUT!" Suddenly, a man behind us drops with an arrow sprouting out from his chest. A Nephilim child with a bow in hand climbs down the stairs. Blondie starts taking out his glowy sword . . . reminds me of Riptide. Uncle's attention is on something else though. As the dark haired Nephilim archer looks over the body he just struck, Uncle stares. Here we go again.

"Who are you?" Seems like Uncle has another infatuation. Why the Nephilim? He has looks, I'll give him that. But . . . Nephilim. I tap on Uncle's shoulder again in Morse code. Distracted, leave. Uncle walks through the portal and I after him . . . until Clary catches my arm.

"Hey, wait! You're my only hope!" Hope? She must be delusional.

I flash her my Warlock eyes. "Hope is not in my vocabulary, Clarissa Fairchild." I yank my arm from her grasp and was half-way through the portal.

"Wait! Who are you?"

"Didn't Blondie tell you, Miss Fairchild? I am Noctis Bane, Nephew of Magnus Bane, and the High Warlock of Brooklyn. It be best to stay out of my way, Nephilim."

And i'm gone.

BTW - Noctis' Warlock eyes (Like Magnus' real eyes)

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

8.1K 251 20
#1 in themortalinstruments #1 in nephilim #2 in warlock #2 in Fairchild Anatolia Bane, daughter of Asmodeus, is raised by warlock Magnus Bane until...
50.7K 2.4K 47
Magnus Bane, The High Warlock of Brooklyn, wasn't just an ordinary Warlock, he was one of the rarest and strongest Warlock Universe has ever witness...
28K 827 39
The beast has been slain, yet his influence lingers. His children struggle to find their own paths, the lines between right and wrong becoming blurri...
81.1K 3.5K 51
[COMPLETED] In a rush I was no longer in the cold and rainy street but in someone else's apartment. Confused, I looked around me and saw two men in f...