Nenless! (Hisoka Morrow Fanfi...

By janettehere

«What would you do if your favorite anime character became real ?» • Inspired by the movie "Enchanted" • No... More

Prologue
'What a challenge'
20 questions ?
Coffee!
Bedtime Story!
Strange Encounter?
My parents ?!
A clue ? Or a trap ?
My savior? Not really!
Finally Something!
The Real Culprit
PUNK?!
1K+??
Apparently, I'm Eric.
Time limit?
Switch
2k? new story?
meeting Illumi
Measurement error!
It's about his past?
I'm marrying someone else!

Almost Arrested

2.8K 140 82
By janettehere

"Let's get back . We look like a date , that's too lame ."
Well , I haven't thought about it till the moment he mentioned it . Then he struck me with a brick , that's too lame.
Well , thanks .
I sigh and get up before him , rolling my eyes . Sheesh , he needs to be a little nice . He follows me out of the café to my apartment . I yawn , it's pretty much time for my nap . Oh , that reminds me , I haven't told him the rules of this house .

"Hey ." I call to take his attention and he glances in my direction while munching on an apple that was in the fruit bowl on the table . He acts as if it's his own house .
"Well , since you'd be living here , there are some rules you have to know ."

"Rules ?" He snickers mockingly .

"Yes ." I say , hardly containing my patience .

"As I said before , you have to work to get your own money . Which will include your food , clothes , needs in general . I deleted the rent . " I wait for a reaction but he is looking at me expressionlessly . I proceed anyway , "As for my rules here inside the house , 1) you'll have the guess room over there and do not mess it up . Unless you'll clean it afterwards .
2) you cannot enter my room without my permission . I treasure privacy .
3) Well , you're my flatmate now , so we have to divide chores . You'll cook and I'll buy the groceries ."
I blush at the last rule , embarrassing myself with the fact that I'm a failure in cooking . There are other chores we'll have to divide , varying from cleaning , washing dishes , doing the washing up but food is essential so I had to start with that .

"I'll work on those ." He smirks provoking me , but these rules , especially the first two are highly important to me . I don't push it though , I'll give him a chance first .

"Then , in front of people , it's better to use the name Morrow . It's more likely to be a name of someone here . And don't forget there's no nen here and no killing , so you can't go killing anyone you don't like or wish to fight . Don't say mysterious words as well , we don't talk like that in real life . Of course I'm not ordering you , they're just...um a bunch of advices . Minus the killing one , really , you cannot do that ." I finish waiting for him to respond . He huffs in disappointment , "So boring ."
You're right but that's life .

"I'll take a nap then ." I shrug and head to my room . Hisoka doesn't add anything else , just continues eating fruits in silence , his fingers tapping on the table .
I shut the door behind me and start changing into my pyjamas . I get into my comfy bed , sigh in relief when..I remember something . Anime character or not , there's a man in my house . With me alone . And almost every Hisoka fanfic has to feature him being perverted and dirty . Shit!
I hurry out of bed , frantically search the drawer for my room's key .
"Yes!" I shout , clutching the key to my chest . I make sure it's locked well . Phew .
Did I hear a chuckle from outside ? I'm probably imagining that...

....

When I woke up , I made my way to the bathroom , glimpsing Hisoka on the couch , holding cards and throwing them . I shake my head and look at the clock . Mmm I've slept for two hours...

However , when I got out , he wasn't there! Where did he go ? Why didn't he tell me , seriously ?
I've taken a shower in thirty minutes then he disappears ?
His cards aren't here as well .
I quickly change to pants and a coat , putting my hair into the messiest and ugliest bun you'll ever see .

I sprint in the streets , looking for him . Until I see a crowd next to some children park over there . Hmm what's that ? Adults , teenagers and children were gathered around something not visible from here . My curiosity wins and I run to take a quick then I can resume searching for that idiot . And let me tell you , what I saw , astonished me to a great extent . The red-headed idiot , has a round stand in front of him - who knows where he got that - and three cards on it . He made 'magic tricks' and on the side of the table , there was a pile of money! All of that ?? In only forty minutes ??

How can those people waste all of that money on such an obviously tricking game ?

Oh wait , there's a watch next to the cash too...a bunch of coins as well..

Wow .

He was too fast , I didn't figure out how he hid the queen and changed the order of the playing cards . It was impressive . I wanted to snap some sense into him , tell him it's illegal and that he's stealing people's money that way but I was far too amazed of that talent .

However , I heard a shout of someone I knew very well . The policeman coming frequently in this neighborhood . He was far away but you can still see him . Panickingly , I grab hisoka's arm , in which by the second hand , he takes the cards and money with a swift , and push him to run .

Thankfully , the crowd of people surrounding Hisoka came at use . The policeman could hardly follow us or clearly get a view of us . Also , I hid Hisoka and I to some park , that was full of trees .

"What.were.you.doing??" I raise my arms in the air in disbelief .

"What ? You told me to get a job . I got one . And guess what ? I already got a salary in less than an hour ." He grins , apparently too proud of himself . I can't trust this person , next day he'll pickpocket people in the streets and no one will even notice .

"That's illegal!"

"Have I ever done a legal thing really ?" He raises his eyebrow mockingly .

"Guh! You could have been arrested for that! Stop doing foolish things . It's your day 1 in here and you're already causing trouble ? You need to understand this is not-"

Before I finish my sentence , Hisoka holds his head and his feet shift , almost tripping but I catch him immediately .

"Hisoka...?"

"I...I feel dizzy..my head is spinning ." He says in a low voice . Now I realize how close we were . His ruffled hair was falling on his forehead , touching the tip of mine . He was hunched over . I blush and pull away , but keep a safe distance between us in case he almost trips again .

"It is probably because of the time you hit your head . Maybe memories are coming but your brain is struggling ." We walk side by side , slowly , back to the apartment .
He nods , "I hope so . I need to know who did this to me ."
His eyes had a spark in them , that wasn't reassuring .

...

Yaaaayyyy a chapter!
How was it ?
Also! I want to ask you something , is the story going too slow ? Or are you enjoying the interactions between Hisoka and Alyssa and how he sees the new world ?

Please tell me your opinion I need it!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

109K 2.2K 52
You've been watching anime for a while now. Killua Zoldyck in Hunter x Hunter has always been your favorite character, but what if he was real? What...
31.2K 1K 54
Waking up surrounded by an unfamiliar place was a new one even for you, but the most unsettling thing about waking up is seeing a wide eyed black and...
10.5K 290 30
DISCONTINUED BUT SCROLL DOWN TO SEE AN IMPORTANT MESSAGE Everything had always seemed so difficult. One minute you're fine and the next, you feel the...
149K 4.4K 41
!Please Note¡ This is my first time actually making a story at all. Hopefully this will be an amazing experience that we can share together!!^^ ~~~~~...