Jodha Akbar: NEW ONE [#Wattys...

By Duhasaad

We all know that we can't change the people around us, we can't change their attitudes, minds, behaviors, and... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Epilogue

Chapter 30

1K 17 2
By Duhasaad

         One of the dancers entered Rukaiya's room then asked "Rukaiya!!! Are you ready??", Rukaiya nodded then got up from her place and went with her, they entered the casino and walked toward the stage, they took their places on the floor, Rukaiya looked around under the veil when the song started

Phenke nazar ke sikke usne

Bik gayi hoon main

Usne jo chhoo liya tto haaye

Lagey ke nayi hoon main

***the main dancer started while standing, she started walking few steps toward the main guest then started dancing with the beats***

Yun tto premi pachattar humare

Leja tu kar satattar ishaare

Dil mera... muft ka

***Rukaiya started here while still in the floor, then at the end she throw her veil and stand***

Khamkkha hi taraste bichare

Leja tu kar satattar ishaare

Dil mera... muft ka

Dil mera... muft ka

***Rukaiya and the main dancer started dancing and singing together***

Teri nazron ka kaisa hai chhalawa

Ho teri nazron ka kaisa hai chhalawa

Hai ye sach ya ki ye bhi hai dikhawa

Nazron ka kaisa hai chhalawa

Hai ye sach ya ki ye bhi hai dikhawa

***the other dancers men and girls started here, where one of the girls pointed to Rukaiya to go for someone and she did then set in front of him***

Dil ke dukandar hai doosre bhi

Hum thoda achhe hain, woh hai farebi

Ni me kamli kamli

Ni me kamli kam.....

Haan Dil ke dukandar hai doosre bhi

Hum thoda achhe hain, woh hai farebi

Mehnga hai dil, sabke bas ka nahi ye

Bikna hai par teri khaatir mujhe bhi

Aaj baazar hi bik gaya re

Leja tu kar satattar ishaare

Dil mera... muft ka

***Rukaiya started singing and dancing in front of him trying to see his face but in vain due to the dark lightening of the hall***

Ho yun tto premi pachattar humare

Leja tu kar satattar ishaare

Dil mera... muft ka

***The main dancer gave her a glass of wine to give it to him, she took it and walked and set beside him while still dancing, he looked at her then smirked, she tried to see his face but it was so dark, then he took the wine from her then put some money in her dress and told her with his hand to go, she got up from there***

Socha tumhara bhi dil hum kharidein

Kyaa daam hai bolo kaato rasidein

Haaye haaye socha tumhara bhi dil hum kharidein

Kyaa daam hai bolo kaato rasidein

Phir tumse karwa le jaisa bhi chaahein

Nazarein tumhari meri haazri de

Par tumhari hi nazaron se haare.

Leja tu kar satattar ishaare

Dil mera... muft ka

Ho yun tto premi pachattar humare

Leja tu kar satattar ishaare

Dil mera... muft ka

Both the girl and Rukaiya danced together and end it together, one of the men took the main dancer and Rukaiya went away, this was the first time no one asks for her.

Mirza was talking when Jalal's phone rang, he looked at the caller and found 'My life' he smirked then said "I will answer then come back don't move ok??" Mirza nodded, Jalal went a little far and answered "Hello, Jodha???".

"Hi Jalal, actually I called to ask you, are you and Mirza coming for lunch or not???" Jodha asked.

Jalal smiled then looked at his watch "OH... it's already five, OK... we are coming, wait for us... bye".

"OK... Bye" she smiled then was about to hang the call when,

"Jodha wait... I mean did you take your medicine???" Jalal asked with concern.

She smiled widely then said "Yea, don't worry".

"And are you fine??? I mean is my baby troubling you???" he asked again.

"Yes, I'm fine Jalal, and don't worry he is a good boy" she replied while jumping from happiness.

"Fine then, take care.... bye" he hanged the call then turned to find Mirza exactly behind him looking at him with dreamy eyes, "What???" Jalal asked, "Nothing, it's just that my sister in law is so good to let you fall for her all over again", Jalal smirked "Yea you're right" then he realized what is happening and pulled Mirza from his ears "Jalal... bro.... ouch your hurting me leave me", "You were listening to my call and not only that you were also teasing me right???", "No... No, you misunderstood me I came to tell you that we have to go back home because I'm so hungry that's all... I swear.... now leave my ears" Jalal left him then said "Dare to tease me again... let's go" he walked away, when Mirza smiled while thinking 'I'm so happy for you Jalal, and happier for Jodha, she do deserve only happiness' he followed him.

Sukanya entered the restaurant, "How can I help you Miss??" the waiter asked, "I think there is a table booked with Mr. Surya's name", "OH yea Mr. Surya, come with me from here" the waiter took her, "Here Miss" the waiter said, when Surya turned, he got lust in her beauty she was wearing jeans shirt with short black skirt, with a pony tail hair and very light make-up, he scanned her from top to toe, when she said "Mr. Surya" he got out from his lala land and stand up then let her sit in front of him "Thank you!!!" she said with the smile that melt him completely, he went back to his seat, he drunk his water all once then looked at her "Are you fine???" she asked, "Yes, awesome", she looked confused then asked "What??", "You look awesome, perfect, just so pretty" she turned pink then said shyly "Thank you!!! This is so sweet of you", "What is your order Miss??" the waiter asked Sukanya, "I want number 10, the grilled fish", "Awesome Miss this is the best dish, and you sir??", "Same and please with one Champaign", "Sure Sir" the waiter went away, Surya looked at Sukanya who seemed confused "What??? Is something bothering you???", "No, it's just that... you will drink???", he smiled then said "Yes, why???", "No.... nothing... it's just that... I thought we came here for work", "Actually sorry Sukanya I lied, we won't work here, I mean we have enough time to work in the office, here we need to enjoy ok???", "BUT...", "No ifs and buts this is final and who can work and in front of him is all of this beauty???" she felt sparkles inside her tummy so she chose to look away in order to avoid him.

Mirza and Jalal came out of the car, and was heading toward the house main door when "Sir!!!" Jalal turned to find the head of security standing there "Yes???", "I need to talk to you in something important", "OK, go on!!", "Actually Sir I tried to tell you many times before, but you didn't allow me the matter is that...." Jalal expression changed, he couldn't believe what he is hearing. He entered angrily to the house, "Jala..." Jodha was about to speak when "SALIMAAA!!!! SALIMAAA!!!!" he yelled "Jalal!!! What happened???" Hamida asked, "SALIMAAA!!!" he yelled again, Salima came running downstairs "Jalal!!! You called me???" Jalal looked at her angrily then said "Follow me to my office room NOW!!!" he went away angrily and she followed him, "What happened Mirza???" Hamida asked, "You don't want to know MUM" he replied.

Jalal entered the room then Salima followed him inside and he closed the door firmly, she looked at him confused "What's the matter Jalal???", "Don't act innocent Salima OK??", "Jalal!! Can you tell me what's the problem???", "How can you do that??? How you can meet him??? How could you lie to me and Mum??? If you don't think about us at least think about Rahim, what if he hurts him???", "Enough Jalal enough... Sharif will never do that, I know him very well he won't do that", "And how did you know??? THIS PERSON WAS ENVOLVED IN YOUR SISTER IN LAW KIDNAPPING PLAN FOR GOD SAKE", "He wasn't aware that she is one of my relatives", "Oh... really??? So if it was a girl that you don't know it's Ok for you right??" he asked statistically, "Nothing like that Jalal, it's just that..."she tried to explain, "STOP THAT SALIMA!!!! I DON'T WANT To hear anything.... you won't see him from now on and that's final... and for your knowledge he is now in jail because we caught him, so dare to meet him again" he said strictly then opened the door and called "SALMANNN!!!" the head of security came running "Yes Sir", "From now on, Miss Salima is not allowed to go out alone and I want you to assign three of our security team to stay with her always, also I want all her steps to be informed to me in details do you understand???" he orders strictly, "Yes Sir" he replied then went away, all were shocked to hear that, Jalal was about to go when "THIS IS NOT FAIR.... YOU CAN'T DO THAT JALAL DO YOU UNDERSTAND??? I'M NOT A KID NOR A SLAVE TO BE TREATED THAT WAY, I THINK I'M OLD ENOUGH TO DO WHATEVER I THINK IS RIGHT, AND NO ONE IN THIS WORLD HAVE THE RIGHT TO EVEN SAY A WORD NOT EVEN YOU, I WON'T ALLOW YOU TO CAPTURE ME ANYMORE, THIS IS MY LIFE AND I'M THE ONLY ONE WHO WILL CHOOSE HOW TO LIVE IT NOR YOU NOR MUM NOR ANYONE ELSE" All were surprised of her sudden burst, Jalal came near her face and said "You're wrong, we have the right in that Salima as we are your family.....", she chuckled statistically "FAMILY??? Seriously family??? Can you tell me where this family was when I was totally broken??? Can you tell me where this family was when I asked for help??? Can you tell me where this family was when I was only eighteen and got married to a man that is twice older than me??? Where this family was when I got a child to be his mother only when I was eighteen??? Where this family was when I needed someone to comfort me??? Where this family was when I cried day and night??? Where??? Answer Jalal where this family was?? Answer, where was my family when I needed them??? Answer.... why are you quite??? Why are all of you silent" she took a deep breath then continued "If you all are really my family you would have thought about me and my happiness not your own well, you would have supported me when I said I'm in love not separate me from the one that I loved the most, you would have made us married not broke us a part, but that is enough, till here and enough, no more torture, no more borders and no more orders, I won't allow anyone to come in my life from now on, I had already decided.... I will take Rahim and go to London and that's too with Sharif, I will start my new life there and I won't allow any of you to ruin it, I'm going away from all of you" she looked at all of them then walked away but stopped at the stairs then said "And if you all really care for me and Rahim then free Sharif from Jail, count this as the last request from me...... as a family member" she chuckled statistically then moved away leaving everyone stunned from her response.

Sukanya and Surya was enjoying their lunch with their chit chat when the waiter came and whispered something in Surya's ears, "Oh... yea... OK" he replied, Sukanya looked confused, "What is happening???", "Nothing, he just told me that there is a show that will start on the stage", "Oh really where??" she turned around and started looking at the stage when suddenly all the lights turned off, she turned to face Surya, but he wasn't there "Surya Sir!!!", "Yes" he replied she looked around only to find him on the stage, she got surprised when he started "Hi everyone, Actually I don't know how to start but I will start.." Sukanya smiled "He must have gone crazy!!", "OK... I want to tell you all a story but wait not a night story so don't sleep please!!!" all laughed, then he continued "This story is about a man, no... no a very busy and a work man who like to work only and nothing else, he never thought of himself just on work, he was having a girlfriend..." he stopped and looked at Sukanya who was so jealous that it was so visible on her face, he smirked then continued "A very beautiful and hot girlfriend, she was his free time, he used to spend all of his free time with her and day by day he got used to see her.." he stopped again and smirked but then thought 'I think that's enough she will goanna burn in jealousy if I will continue further', he continued "As a routine, he used to see her as a routine, he never loved her nor liked her she was just a friend for him nor more nor less.." he stopped when he saw Sukanya wide smile, he chuckled and continued "But then a girl entered his life, she was his other half in work, she used to help him every day and every night, it's started as a work relation and he never thought that this work relation will get bigger, he never thought that there will be a day where he will fall for her no actually loves her, loves her more than anything in this world, more than his work" he chuckled then turned at Sukanya who seemed to be so confused then continued "Yes he loved her, he don't know when or why he just knew that this is love, when he sees her... he smiles, when he speaks to her... he laughs, when he leaves her... he becomes sad and when someone come next to her... he feels captured, he feels that he want to lock her in a box where no one can see her or talk to her except him, he don't know what she did to him but he knows that he loves her, he loves her a lot, she is his life, breath, heart and eyes she is just his everything" he said all that looking at her, she started to tear, she was so surprised then he continued and said "So this man chose to come in front of all of you today to tell you all 'Please let her accept me!!!' she is there, her name is Sukanya.." he pointed at her, Sukanya didn't know how to react she was captured with mixed emotions, she never thought this will happen, even if she thought so not that quickly, her mind stopped for several moments, she didn't know what to do "Please guys let her accept to..." he got up from his chair then bend on his knees and took out a box from his pocket and said "Marry me!!!" Sukanya tears were on her cheeks, she was so happy, her hand automatically covered her mouth when people started yelling "Accept him", "Marry him", "He really loves you", "Say yes!!!", "Don't break his heart", "Come on Sukanya", "Go ahead what are you waiting???", "Say yes!!!", she got so embarrassed she covered her face then looked around and took a deep breath then stood up and yelled "YES... Yes" she run to him and hugged him tightly while everyone around started clapping.

Jodha entered the room where Jalal was sitting in his desk thinking "Jalal!!!" she called, "HMMM..", "Are you fine???" she asked, "Yes... actually this question needs to be asked to her not me, anyways where is she???", "She is packing her things, Jalal please stop her, like at least try don't let her take Rahim and go, at the end you are the one who's responsible for both of them so...", "I got you, but I'm sorry I won't beg her and she is at fault so don't try, and if she wants to go then let her go, let me see how that Sharif will benefit her" Jodha was amazed from his behavior "But Jalaaa....", "No buts or ifs this is final and you don't bother yourself that much in this matter, just relax" he said that and went out, she was so shocked from his behavior.

After sometime, all the family gathered downstairs for Salima farewell, "Jodha!!! My daughter, did you talk to him???" Hamida asked, "Yes Mum, but he is so stubborn and he told me to stay away from this matter", "OH GOD what is happening with my family??? Please protect my kids!!!" she prayed when Salima came downstairs with Rahim, "MUM where we are going???", "to a very beautiful place, you will like it trust me" she replied, "And will grandma come with us???", "No Rahim!!", "Uncle Jalal and auntie Jodha???", "No!!", "Then uncle Mirza and auntie Shivani right????", "No Rahim no one is coming with us it's just me, you and uncle Sharif", "But I want all to come with us not only uncle Sharif", "But it's not possible", "Why??", "Like that", "Then I don't want to go I want to stay here with everyone", "But Rahim..", "I don't want, I don't want" he pushed her and was about to go when "RAHIM I SAID WE WILL GO SO COME WITH ME AND BE QUITE" she yelled and pulled him from his hand harshly that he started crying "I don't want" he cried, she looked at him then bowed down and hold his face and said "Rahim my child, if we will stay here then you will be happy but I won't", "But why???", "Because... because.... because they don't let me play the game I want but when we will go with uncle Sharif he will let both of us to play all the games that we like that's why, so what do you say???" he looked at her shocked then said "That's mean all are bad don't like your games ok fine let's go then" she smiled then carried him and went to them, all looked at her sadly "Salima!! Please my daughter don't go please!!!", "Grandma if you don't allow her to play her favorite games then how she will stay??" Rahim replied, Hamida caressed his face and replied "Salima!!! Please my daughter!!! Please!!!", "Mum!!! Don't worry me and Rahim will be fine and I will keep calling you, so don't worry" she replied, Hamida hugged her and started crying, "Take care and if you want anything tell me, I will send it to you OK???" Mirza asked, she smiled then hugged him "Take care of my Shovo and stop annoying her OK??" she then hugged Shivani, "Take care and I will try my best to let Jalal change his mind" Jodha said while hugging her "And you too take care of my nephew and made him strong and healthy or else I won't forgive you" Jodha nodded while tearing, "Salima!!!" Bakshi hugged her, "Take care Bakshi especially on my Mahitab OK???" Bakshi nodded, then Salima looked around "He went out" Jodha said, Salima nodded sadly then said "Take care all, bye!!" she went out and sit on the car while crying and waving to them.

At night,

Surya dropped Sukanya home, she came out of his car and he followed her "What are you doing??? What if my Mum sees us now??? Go back to the car", he pulled her closer and replied "Then what??? You are my fiancé now so no one have the right to say anything", "Really??" he nodded, "BTW Mr. Surya we are not officially engaged OK?? You still didn't ask for my hand from my family so don't forget that, and till you do so you are not allowed to come close from me, so go!!!" she pushed him, "So you want me to ask for your hand from your family right??" she nodded proudly, "OK then I will go and do so" he went toward the door, "What are you doing??? Not like that", "Then how??", "You have to choose a day and I will tell them to prepare themselves, then you come and ask for my hand and they either accept or reject like that", "Seriously??", she nodded "EFFFF fine then tell them tomorrow, bye love" he kissed her cheek and was about to go "Wait... what tomorrow??", "You said choose a day and I chose and this is final, love you, sweet dreams, bye!!!" he entered his car, "SURYA!!!! SURYAAA WAIT!!! EFFFFF" he went away, she fumed then looked at the ring and smiled then entered the house, "Sukanya!!! Why you're late??", "Nothing Ma... it's just that...", "That what???", "MUM!!!" her expression changed "What's wrong Sukanya??", "MUM!!! Actually, my... my...", "Your what???", "My... my boss is coming tomorrow to ask for my hand" she said quickly then went away "WHAT??? WAIT!!! SUKANYA!!! WAIT!!!! COME HERE..." Mina followed her.

Jalal entered the room only to find Jodha standing by the window while her tears are on her cheeks, he came near her "What's wrong???", she turned to him then asked "Seriously??? What's wrong??? You know what??? Just leave me alone" she pushed him a little and went and laid on the bed, he felt guilty "Jodha!! It wasn't in my hand trust me", "NO... it was, you could have accepted to let her live and that's all, but what you did??? You let her travel and that's too to London just because you hate Sharif and you can't allow him in our family seriously??? You couldn't even talk to her, and now you're telling me it wasn't in your hand, no Jalal it was, it was in your hand everything is in your hand but you are so selfish that you couldn't let your sister be happy, now I really believed that you came back Jalal Mohammad not my Jalal, you really changed and went back to the old Jalal the one that I don't know, the one that likes only himself no one else" he felt a knife stabbed his heart with her words, "Seriously??? That what you see in me??? Anyways don't forget to take your medicines Mrs. Mohammad, goodnight" he replied then went out, Jodha felt bad "EEEFFFFF Jodha why you did that???? Why I couldn't control myself???? I must have hurted him, efffff" she get up from the bed then went out.

"Yes Salima..... Alhamdulillah you reached there... yea there is a driver waiting for you, he will take you to my mansion, there you will find everything.... OK.... OK.... call me when you reach there OK???.... Bye... Bye" Mirza cut the call, "She arrived???" Shivani asked, "Yes don't worry!!!", "Alhamdulillah, then I will go tell others OK???" Mirza nodded and she went out when Jodha entered "Mirza!!!!", "Yes", "Mirza!!! I and Jalal argued and I told him a very bad things please go and see him!!! You are his closest now so please go and see him!!!", "OK... OK don't worry but where is he???", "Sitting on the roof" she replied, "Fine I will go and talk to him you go and sleep ok???", she nodded and he went away.....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

Sweet Souls By Mysticc

General Fiction

8.5K 528 11
Beautiful tale of a hardworking women and a topmost CEO.They know eachother from last 4 years and the only relation they share now is purely professi...
1M 43K 57
Cover credit - IamSumayya Highest ranking - #2 multiple times They were different in thoughts...they were different in opini...
Bonds By Priya Nandy

General Fiction

323 29 15
Tale of bondings A story of two brothers whose life is stuck in their sister They love their sister very much Their heart is with their sister and...
18.5K 1.3K 53
This not a regular love story of how you fall in love... but your fight for your love and how you sustain in it.... Meet Maan and Kirti as they take...