After Graduation

By Abby_Anonymous

Zack, Maya, Bailey, Cody, Marcus, Woody and London have graduated and are awaiting and anticipating their fut... More

After Graduation
Chapter One: This is not goodbye
Chapter Two: Slow your roll, cowboy
Chapter Four: The news, more news, and some more news
Chapter Five: Airplanes
Chapter Six: Rodney
Chapter Seven: A familiar prankster
Part Eight: Breaking the news
Part Nine: Ring the Departure
Chapter Ten: Wedding Talk
Chapter Eleven: Say Yes to the Dress
Chapter Twelve: The Moesby Wedding (Part 1)
Chapter Thirteen: The Moesby Wedding (Part 2)
Chapter Fourteen: A Moesby Wedding (Part 3)
Chapter Fifteen: What the future holds

Chapter Three: The Peace Corps and something to say

973 14 0
By Abby_Anonymous

Maya:

    Zack pulled into a parking spot, parked and clicked the button to open the trunk of his car. We got out of the car, and I grabbed my bags. Neither of us said a word. The wind was stronger today, but the sun was shining and it was fairly warm. Around us, people were grabbing their bags, hugging hello, kissing goodbye. I didn’t want to leave Zack. I turned back to look at him, he was looking at me, wiping his cheeks. I dropped my bags and walked to him. I took his hand, and kissed him. It was one of those, ‘I’m leaving, please don’t forget about me, I love you’ kisses. He pulled me in and held me. This was my dream. Ever since I was five, I’ve always wanted to be in the Peace Corp, but when I was five, I didn’t know that I was going to meet someone so amazing and completely wonderful. I squeezed him, and held him tighter.

    “Maya, I have something to tell you,” he whispered.

Cody:

    I was running as fast as my muscular massed challenged legs could carry me. My lungs were on fire. I could barely breathe. But I had a ridiculously large smiling metaphorically sweeping across my face. I couldn’t wait to see her, and tell her the news. I probably looked like a moron running across the campus that day, but I didn’t care. I ran to the residential part of campus, and found Bailey’s dorm building. I ran inside, and ran up the stairs to the fourth floor to room 415.

    When I found her door, I raised my closed fist, to knock on the door, but I stopped myself. A sudden wave of nervousness washed over me. I could hear her singing to Hunter Hayes, “Storm Warning”. She loved Hunter Hayes. And hearing her beautiful singing voice, made me just all that more nervous. I was finally so close to her. I wanted to hold her, kiss her, tell her how beautiful she is and how much I missed her.

And among all of that, I walked away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9K 269 23
Olivia Parker who just turned 17, lives her dream with her best friend. Little did she know it only gets better when she meets the the guys that comp...
100K 2K 7
Sample only, Ebook available on Apple books, Book by Barnes and Nobles, and Kobo. Links in bio ❤️ ***** "You are going to come again, but not until I...
4.4K 89 23
Follow Maya and Josh's journey as they take on graduation, a new business, engagement, ghosts from their past, weddings, death and so much more.
25K 550 42
Zoey and Jackson are all grown up and are living in their own house now. Adam is also grown up he is now playing college basketball for the lakers. J...