Why did you leave me Edward C...

By leelaVampire

More

Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? (finally edited)
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 2 (finally edited)
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 3 (finally edited)
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 4 (finally edited)
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 5 (finally edited)
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 6 (finally edited)
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 7 (finally edited)
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 8 (finally edited)
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 9
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 10
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 11
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 13
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 14
Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 15

Why did you leave me Edward Cullen? Chapter 12

6.4K 80 33
By leelaVampire

Hey readers I am so sorry it took me so long to get this chapter out. I would like to give a shout out to racergirl2610 for being the first to comment on the last chapter and my best friend Outsider245 for offering to make a cover for me he is very talented artist and writer you should read his work and i would like to thank everyone else for waiting so long for this chapter. keep reading, commenting, and voting.

this is the link for the cover the outsider245 made for me cheek it out it is really cool and i love it.

http://lh4.ggpht.com/_5k-dlSkvd00/TD-mka8jP3I/AAAAAAAAANw/Re9z5P0tibA/s800/TwilightFanfictionCover.jpg

~leelaVampire~

128 votes yay!!!

160 for the next chapter

Chapter 12

Bella POV

The day after I made the bet with Emmett, Edward asked me to be his wife and we got married a month later. It was a small wedding just the Cullen's and the Denali family and it was at the Cullen's house I didn't really want to go on a honeymoon because I have been away from them for so long that I couldn't bare to leave again at least not yet. The first month with Emmett was funny because he was always begging rose or begging me to drop the bet, but now he just mopes around the house. Jasper and I can feel all of the sexual tension coming off of Emmett and Rose. Not to mention the very explicit images that Edward and I had to see. I felt really bad for Jazz and Edward because I could turn off my power but they couldn't. I mean come on 6 months is not that long, Emmett is just acting like a big baby. It has been only 3 months and each day just gets worse. We were all sitting in the Cullen's living room -I haven't really been to my house in months- Emmett was sitting on the sofa across from rose just staring at her. She was sitting next to Alice, Jasper, and I. Carlisle and Esme were sitting on the love seat and Edward was sitting in the chair with his head in his hand and rubbing circles with his two fingers on his temples. The television was on but no one was really watching it. I got up and walked over to Edward and sat on his lap. He move his hand and rapped them around my waist and I started to rub his back. I knew this was bothering him I could see it in his face and I looked over to see Alice doing the same to Jaspers back. Okay I had it now this is getting to be too much now.

"Enough!!!" I jumped off of Edward's lap and yelled. Everyone just stared at me. "Emmett I am calling off the stupid bet your thoughts are driving Edward and I crazy and your feelings are driving Jasper and I crazy. So you're driven us all crazy and it is just not worth..." he cut me off, threw Rose over his shoulder and ran at full speed upstairs.

Alice and I both looked at each other and then the family. We both froze and had the same vision.

"I think we should leave now" Alice and I said in unison and that is when we heard all the noise coming from upstairs.

"Let's go" Edward said.

"We can go to my house there is enough room." I said.

We all hoped into our cars and sped off to my house. When we got there they put their cars in the garage.

"You have a Volvo" Edward said.

I smiled at him "Yup it is my favorite car but I prefer bikes." I said and he smiled at me. I looked at the rest of the Cullen's.

"I will show you guys your rooms."

"We have rooms here?" Esme asked.

"Yeah what did you think I came for? To kick Edward's ass, let y'all know I am a vampire and leave? No I came here to kick Edward's ass and get the only family I have left back. So with that being said let me show you those rooms." They all followed me upstairs. The first door on the right was Alice and jasper's. I open the door to show it to them.

"Oh Bella I love it." Alice said as she walked around the room the she turned and she saw the double door one that said A.H. and the other said J.H. which stands Alice and Jasper Hale. She opened the doors and she gasped.

"Oh my god this closet is bigger than the one at the house." Alice yelled and jasper shook his head.

"I hope you know you will be the one that is going to go with her buy all the clothes to fit into it." Jasper said to me

"Damn I did not think about that." I said.

"Don't worry Jazz you can hold all the bags." Alice said to jazz and everyone except Jasper started to laugh and Jasper gave me the evil eye and it only made me laugh harder.

Across from them was a guest room and next to them was Rose and Emmet's room. Next to the guest room was a huge game room, Emmett would love that. At one end of the hall was Esme and Carlisle's room. I walked over to it and opened their door to show them the room.

"Bella I love it. Thank you." Esme and Carlisle said hugging me. The double doors for their closet said E.C. on one and C.C. on the other.

"I want to show you guy 3 more rooms but it is up stairs" I said and they all followed me up stairs.

"This one is for you Carlisle." I said opening the first door. It was an office it had ceiling high bookshelves on the back wall a huge desk with a computer on it. There were already books on the shelves.

"Thank you Bella." Carlisle said.

"This one is for you Esme." I said opening the second door it was a fully equipped interior design and architecture studio.

"I love it, thank you Bella" Esme said.

"Your welcome." I smiled

"And this one is for you Alice." I said opening the third door. It was a fashion design studio with manikins, fabric, sewing machine, two Apple computers that already had designing software installed, and a small stage.

"Thank you, thank you, thank you." Alice squealed jumping up and down. She ran into the room and started to hug the different fabrics. We all shook our head and headed back downstairs leaving Alice. When Edward and I got in front of our door I looked at him.

"You already seen our room." I said and we walked in.

"Yes... yes I did." He said and kissed me.

"But not all of it." I added.

"There's more." He asked.

"Yup close your eyes." He did and he followed me. I close the bedroom door and opened the door that was behind it, it said E.C. I always kept this door closed.

"Open your eyes now." I said and he did.

"Wow Bella, I love it." He said. In the middle of the room was a white grand piano and next to the piano were two guitars, an acoustic and an electric, and an amp next to them.

"Bella I don't play the guitar." He said.

"But I do." I smiled.

"Since when" He asked.

"Shortly after I was turned, you know nothing better to do. I want to play something for you."

"Okay" he said. I picked up the acoustic guitar and put the strap around me and picked up my guitar pick from off of the piano. I close my eyes and started to play the lullaby that he wrote for me so long ago. When the song was over I opened my eyes and look at him and he looked shocked. I spun the guitar so it was on my back.

"How did you know what notes to play?" He asked.

"When I became a vampire I did not forget anything from my human life. So I played the song over and over in my head and then tried it on the guitar until I got it right." Edward came up to me and started to kiss me I ran my hand up to his hair and pulled, and he moaned into my mouth. He put his hand under my butt to lift me up and I rapped my legs around his waist. He moved his mouth to my neck and I felt his teeth nibbling and sucking on my neck. He pulled the guitar from around me and placed it on the floor. I move his lips back to my mouth. I ripped his shirt from off of him and he did the same with mine. He walked us into our bedroom and put me on the bed and pulled off my jeans and then his. We were stopped because of Alice banging on the door we tried to ignore her but we all know how persistent she can be I growled and got up a pulled the door open.

"What Alice." I asked. She looked me up and down.

"You look good Bella. Black lace suits you well." She said. All I had on was a black lace corset and matching boy shorts.

"Focus Alice what do you want."

"Oh yeah we need to go to school. Jazz and I are going to the house first to get some clothes then we will meet you to there, okay."

"Fine Alice we are going to get dressed now okay we will see you at school."

"See you later" she said and took off.

"Well you heard her Edward let's get a move on it." I said.

"But Bella..." He whined

"Let's just go and we can some time alone tonight."

"Okay fine I'm holding you to that." He smiled and threw on his jeans and a new shirt. I put on a pair of skinny jeans and my combat boats and then threw a black v-neck t-shirt. I grabbed my biker jacket from off the hanger and walked out of the closet. Edward was sitting on the bed waiting for me.

"You ready Bella."

"Yup" I said and we ran to the garage. He walked over to his Volvo but stopped when I didn't follow him.

"What's wrong love?" He asked.

"Nothing let's take the bikes, you can take the all black one." I said.

"Okay" He said and I put on my jacket and he put on his and we both hopped onto a bike.

"Do you know how hot you look right now?" he said.

"You don't look so bad yourself. You on a bike is a big turn on." I said and we both put on our helmets and rode off.

We both pulled into the school and the gang was already there I hopped off my bike, so did Edward and we pulled off our helmets as we walked over to the other. The other students started to stare at us and Edward and I smirked.

"Hey Edward you want to give them something to look at." I said to him in my head.

"Yup" He said out loud and he picked me up and kissed me. Then we heard Emmett clear his trout. I pull away smiling.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you more." He said.

"I love you most." I said with a smile.

"Cheater" He said and I smirked and when I turn to look at the others he slapped my ass.

"Okay you guys we got class." Alice said.

The day went on pretty fast from there. After school we all headed back to the Cullen's house.

"Hey Esme" we all said as we all walked into living room.

"Hello how was school?" she asked.

"Great." Alice said.

"So you guys what do you want to do?" I asked and Alice jumped from her seat. "No Alice I do not want to go to the mall we just went."

"I'll go with Alice. Esme would you like to come?" Rose asked.

"Sure." Esme said. "Carlisle should be home in about 2 hour or so please try not to wreck the house." she added.

"Don't worry Esme I will keep these boys in check, no problem." I said.

"Oh please Bella." Emmett said.

"We will just stay outside I might need to show Emmet a lesson or 2." I said and started to laugh.

"Whatever, you say Bellarina." Emmett said patting my head.

"Okay, see you guys later." Esme said before walking out the door.

"Bye" Rose and followed behind Esme.

"Bye. Oh and Bella do you mind pulling your shield from me so I can see you all?" Alice asked.

"Sure, have fun shopping."

"You know I will later." She kissed Jasper and left.

"Jasper you want me to teach you the blind fighting thing?" I asked.

"Yea let's go." He said and we all ran out to the clearing in the forest.

"Okay Jazz you ready." I asked.

"Yea"

"All right, when I turn this power on you won't be able to see but you can feel, smell, taste, and hear." I turned on the power. "Can you see?"

"No it is totally black."

"Good we won't be fighting yet I want you to enhance your other senses. You should use you sense to touch using your feet you should feel the vibrations of my movement clear your head don't try to use your eyes it will only blind your other senses, so just concentrate. I will come at you from different direction and your job is to move out of the way before I can tackle you, and I will say I'm sorry from now I am a very tough teacher, I take pride in what I do, and I will not go easy on you. So my question now is are you ready?"

"Yes I am ready." He said. I charged after him head on and then rerouted and tackled him the left side and he fell to the ground,

"Come on Jasper concentrate. Stop trying to use your eyes." I ran this time going for his left side and he back up just in time for me to pass him. "Good" I charged at him now going for his legs and he jumped up and I miss. He is a fast learner, that's good. I wonder if he is ready for an air attack. I leaped up into the air and grabbed him by the head and threw him. Well I guess not.

"Okay Jasper whenever someone comes at you from the air you will not be able to feel the vibrations of their movements. You have to take in their scent, smell how close they are. The stronger it is the closer they are to you, also listen to the wind hear their fists and body move through the air and the air shifts around them. You think you are ready now?"

"Yea Bella bring it on." Jasper said. I charged at him and then I leaped up so I can tackle him but he move and grabbed my legs and threw me to the ground. I got up and started to throw punches and he blocked all of them. Good.

"You a fast learner, I think that will be enough." I said and started to walk to where Edward was standing.

"Ah Bella I still can't see." Jasper yelled and I laughed.

"You have to find me first." I laughed and before I knew he pinned me to the ground.

"I found you now give me my sight back woman." He said while laughing and I gave him back his sight. "That was fun Bella but I like seeing." He laughed.

I got up off the floor and ran to Edward and jumped up and wrapped my leg around his waist and I kissed him.

"Eww get a room." Emmett boomed.

I laughed and jump off of Edward and turn to look at Emmett and put my hand on my hips.

"Says the guy who I walked in on count-less times and might I add you and Rose were never in your room. Let's see there was the couch, kitchen table, hallway, backyard, the front lawn, oh and let's not forget my god damn car!" I yelled that part out.

"Touché Bella, touché." Emmett said.

"Edward you have a computer I can use I need to check some e-mail." I asked.

"Sure you can use the one in the family room. I will just hang out here with the guys." He said.

"Okay thanks I'll see you in a few." I said and ran to the family room.

I turned on the computer and for some reason I decided to look at my old e-mail account I never canceled it and that is only because I don't know how. So what damage could looking at it now do? I logged in and clicked on the message from my mom.

Bella

Hey honey. What have you been up to? I miss you. You should come and stay with Phil and me for a while. You can even see your baby sister being born. Yes Bella it a girl we are going to name here Emily Isabella Dwyer. Bella I hate having you in that house all alone. I'm putting my foot down you need to be with your mother you don't need to be alone. I love you Bella I will give you time to think about it okay. I love you and write to me soon.

Love Renée.

That hurt a lot I felt a pain run threw my heart. The next e-mail from her was the day before they faked my death.

Bella

Why haven't you written me young lady? I am really worried. I have been calling you for days now this is crazy. What's going on? If you don't call me by tomorrow I will be hopping on the first plane out to Forks and dragging you back to Florida with me kicking and screaming I don't care. CALL ME ISABELLA!!! I MEAN IT! I love you honey. Call me call me call me.

Love Renée

Oh god. That was the last message I got from her. Because the next day she would get a call from someone to tell her that I was dead. I miss her so much. The next e-mail was from Jacob and the date was the day of my death. I clicked on it.

Alice point of view

Esme, Rose, and I have been walking around the mall for an hour now earlier I got a vision of Jazz and Bella play fighting in the back yard. We all walked into the guess store. I was looking at a shirt when I froze and had a vision Bella at the computer getting very upset about something that she was reading, than it totally went black. I tried to look again and again and again but nothing blackness. This is not good. Esme and Rose were staring at me.

"We need to go." They shook their head. "Now!" I added and we walked to the car as fast as we could at a human pace. When we got to the car I threw the keys at Rose.

"You drive." We threw the bags in the trunk and jumped into the car and drove off at full speed.

"Okay Alice what is going on?" Esme asked. I didn't answer because I was still trying to see.

"Alice!" Rose yelled.

"What?" I yelled back.

"Tell what the hell is going on!" Rose yelled.

"That's the problem I don't know everything is black everything, I mean everything that has to do with Bella. It started with her at the computer and she was getting really upset and maybe a little sad but I'm not sure, I'm no Jasper but after that everything just went black. We just need to get home right now. Something is really wrong."

Vote & comment people

~LeelaVampie~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.2K 14 1