Where Have You Been? (Roc Roy...

By Noeliz1010

This story is a little different from the other ones. Noeliz and Lizabel are Ciara's daughters that love sing... More

Where Have You Been? (Roc Royal Story)
Intro
Concert
Carnival Disaster
Truth or Dare?
Truth or Dare Pt 2
Twin Day
Party Time
Drama Or Nah?
Normal Day
Normal Day Pt2
Liz's Day
Ray's Move
Wow?
Cute -_-
Surprise!
Confused
Drunk in Love
Family Day
Ustream
Rolling
Hate
Lazy Day
See You Later
Back
Sequel

The Вαє

327 11 2
By Noeliz1010

Noeliz's P.O.V
I woke up so happy today😄 I feel like something good is going to happen to me I just feel it. I wanted to dress girly so I took a shower, did my hygiene things then I put on a light blue dress with black sandals and a blue bracket with my black purse and soft curls.

Liz: "Noeliz breakfast is ready!"

Mom:"Yeaн hurry up I have to go to the doctors with Future."

Me:"Coming" *going down the stairs*

Dad:"Wow Ciara look at our beautiful daughter"

Me:"-_- What you want from me?"

Dad:"Can we use your car for today?"

Me: "Which one?"

Dad:"The one you usually use"

Me:"Fine but bring him back how it looks"

Dad: "Thanks sweetie"

Me:"No problem"

Liz: "So what's the occasion?"

Me:"Wanna act like a girly today hbu?"

Liz: "Same YASSS boo!!!"

Me: "Well we should be eating"

After we ate Prince called Liz and told her there coming over. I was happy since I get to see Roc. I called Toni and Tyla so they can join us and they came too.

All of us took a walk to the beach and just talked.

Roc: "Noeliz you never told us who you like"

Ej: "Yeaн tell us who you like"

Me: "Ok I like a boy"

Everybody: -__- "NOO YOU LIKE A ALIEN. *sarcastic voice*

Me: "We never know"

Ray: "Come on please"

Me: "Let's just say he's single and he's in a band."

Roc: "It's me"

Me: "Congratulations you got the answer you win a lap dance from me"

Roc: "Really?!" *happy voice*

Me: "Maybe"

Roc: "Well I like you too"

Me: "You do?"

Roc: "Yeaн I always had a crush on you. Every time I went to one of the awards I would see you talking to Liz or your mom and dad."

All the girl/Me: "Aww"

Roc: "Well since now I know you like me.... Would you be my girlfriend?"

Me: ".... Yes"

All the boys/Roc: "Finally took ya long enough to go out"

Me: "Well we should be going back now"

Everybody else:" Let's go"

We started walking and all I was doing was talking to Roc about random moments like how this one time Liz and I was in her room and she was acting so crazy that I had to take a video of it and she fell off the bed and she was still laughing like a creep.

Me: "My legs are tired can you carry me?"

Roc:"Sure babe"

Me: "Your the best"

Roc:" I know"

Me: "Don't push it"

He carried me all the way back. The girls think they're slick like I saw them take a thousand pictures of us since I was laughing and he was telling jokes.

When we got home I changed into comfortable clothes which is blue sweats with a shirt that says hey and white Adidas. When I go downstairs I see all of them just looking at me.

Me: "Yes May I help you?"

They just continued looking at me. They should know I get irritated easily. I got tired of standing so I was looking for a seat but there wasn't any. When Roc saw looking for one he put me on his lap and said "Just sit on daddy" -_- smh tbh I think I'm heavy so I tried getting off of him but he didn't let me so I gave up.

I was trying to get comfortable on him so I started moving a little. His eyes got wide and he said don't do that. At first I was lost then when I noticed the problem I started laughing and everybody looked at me. A nigga can't laugh now? I got hungry so I went to the kitchen and got a mango. When I bent down to pick up my phone I felt somebody's dick I was about to punch the person till I saw Roc.

Me:"Don't ever do that again."

Roc: "Sorry вαє just wanted to see what you were getting."

Me: "Whatever stalker"

Roc: "I would be a sexy stalker😏"

Me: "And a annoying one" *mumbles*

Roc:"What you said"

Me:"Nothing babe"

Roc:*Pins you to the wall* "No I heard something"

Me:"Sis help me he's trying to rape me!"

Liz:" HOLD UP ROC YOU HAVE TEN SECONDS TO GET OFF OF HER"

Me:*starts laughing* "I was playing but he's begging me to tell him something."

Roc: "I'm not gonna let you go until you say Roc is the sexiest man in the world"

Me: "Nah that's a dub"

Roc: "Ok I guess we are going to stay here all day"

Me: "But I want my mango!"

Roc:"Oh well"

Me:*Wispers* "Roc is the sexiest man in the world"

Roc: "Thanks babe" *Smacks my butt*

Smh this boy is just so mindless.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.7M 17.3K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...
2M 105K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
6.5M 179K 55
⭐️ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴏꜱᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ ꜰᴀɴꜰɪᴄᴛɪᴏɴ ᴏɴ ᴡᴀᴛᴛᴘᴀᴅ ⭐️ ʜɪɢʜᴇꜱᴛ ʀᴀɴᴋɪɴɢꜱ ꜱᴏ ꜰᴀʀ: #1 ɪɴ ꜱᴛᴀʀ ᴡᴀʀꜱ (2017) #1 ɪɴ ᴋʏʟᴏ (2021) #1 IN KYLOREN (2015-2022) #13...
89.7M 2.8M 134
He was so close, his breath hit my lips. His eyes darted from my eyes to my lips. I stared intently, awaiting his next move. His lips fell near my ea...