Wow?

Noeliz P.O.V

So now everybody knows I'm dating Roc!! Yesterday he was being a little freak since I have a huge butt and boobs Liz too we get it from Ciara but everybody thinks we are secretly Nicki Minaj's daughter, smh. Anyways I should wake Liz up we have school today sadly.

Me: "Liz wake up we have school!"

Liz: *rubs her eyes* "I'm up"

Me: "Good"

I decided to warn the girls in my school cause they are too thirsty for Roc like they need to back the fuck off! I'm the jealous type so if I see somebody touching his abs there would be a problem.

I decided to wear a black sweat shirt that said "Aye He's Mine" with jeans and jordans with a messy bun and a bandana with black jewelry and my black book bag and my black iPhone case that says "love"

By the time I did my hygiene things and had my clothes on, Roc called me.

Me:"Good morning"

Roc:"Good morning babe how did you sleep?"

Me: "I sleeped good"

Roc: "Good I just wanted to tell you that I'm already at school and that if you need me I might be in the gym working out or outside at the benches"

Me: "Ok bye babe"

Roc: "Bye"

Liz: "Ok I'm ready for school"

Me: "Ok let's go"

We go in one of my cars, the black one and turn the radio up and all I hear is Jason Derulo Wiggle . We just looked at each other and started singing.

Both: "YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO WITH THAT BIG FAT BUTT"

Both: "WIGGLE WIGGLE WIGGLE"

Then we got to school and as soon as I walk in, everybody looked at me. I guess they know about Roc and I. Then a girl walked up to me.

Girl: "If your looking for Roc he's in the gym."

Me: *smiles at her* "thx"

I better control my eyes since it changes color I have to control so I have to feel one emotion at a time. When I walked in the gym I couldn't believe my eyes.