Neighbor - Kim Namjoon

By ohmanholy_joon

๐™ˆ๐™ค๐™ซ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™๐™ค๐™ช๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ž๐™œ๐™๐™—๐™ค๐™ง๐™๐™ค๐™ค๐™™ ๐™–๐™ฃ๐™™ ๐™œ๐™ค๐™ž๐™ฃ๐™œ ๐™ฉ๐™ค ๐™– ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™จ๐™˜๐™๏ฟฝ... More

~author's note~
~chapter 1~
~chapter 2~
~chapter 3~
~chapter 4~
~chapter 5~
~chapter 6~
~chapter 8~
~chapter 9~
~chapter 10~
~chapter 11~
~chapter 12~
~chapter 13~
~chapter 14~
~chapter 15~
~chapter 16~
~chapter 17~
~chapter 18~
~chapter 19~
~chapter 20~
~chapter 21~
~chapter 22~
~chapter 23~
~chapter 24~
~chapter 25~
~chapter 26~
~author's note~
Book promo

~chapter 7~

1.9K 78 58
By ohmanholy_joon

(Recap)

???: "Hey Babe". Someone said pulling namjoon out of his seat.

(End of recap)

Your POV:

I turned around and saw the one and only rose clinged onto Namjoon's arm and I'm not talking about a flower I'm talking about the rich popular snobby kid.

Y/n: "what I didn't know you had a girlfriend". I said confused.

Emma: "he doesn't have a girlfriend". She whispered to me sounding disgusted.

I looked at rose weirdly but she didn't see when she turned to me I faked a smile.

Namjoon: "what no we aren't dating". He said pulling away his arm.

Rose: "no he isn't my boyfriend but he will be". She said smiling at the boys and giving me, Lilly, Emma and Alex dirty looks, she looks scary to be honest.

Namjoon: "um no sorry that won't happen I'm not interested". He said backing away from her.

I could see jungkook getting angry so I grabbed his hand he got startled a little, then smiled at me meaning that he was okay.

Taehyung: "hey can you live us alone please as you heard he isn't interested". He said politely to her.

Yoongi: "yeah can you get out of here you're killing the mood". He said getting annoyed.

Rose: "fine I'll live but you will be my boyfriend Kim namjoon either you like it or not". She said pointing to namjoon and walking away giving me and the girls dirty looks.

she almost fell because she wasn't looking where she was going, I covered my mouth to hide the fact that I was trying really hard not to laugh and Jin was trying to do that as well by stuffing food into his mouth but that didn't turn out so well because he started chocking while laughing at the same time.

"Wow he laughs weird it sounds like someone's cleaning glass". I said in my mind trying not to laugh at him.

Jin: "I- I can't breathe". He said trying to get some air.

taehyung got up from his seat ran over to him and hit him really hard in his back and gave him some water.

Jin: "thanks I needed that".he said finally getting some oxygen.

(A/n: oxyjin lmao.... Okay I'm done)

Taehyung: "hyung you should be more careful when you eat and eat more slowly". He said to Jin.

Jin: "yes, yes I will". He said patting his shoulder.

~ring ring~

We all cleaned up our food and threw it away in the trash bin close to the entrance which is also the exit of the cafeteria.

And headed to our next class.

Namjoon: "hey wait up we have the same class now, let's go together". He said grabbinging my hand to stop me.

Y/n: "huh, sure let's go". I said smiling at him.

He let go of my hand which I wish he didn't his hands are so soft and smooth they made me feel like holding them for the whole day and we walked to our next class together.

We got to the next class just in time luckily the teacher hasn't arrived as yet we took our seat at the second row and just as I was about to ask myself where Lilly and Emma went, they walked into the class.

Y/n: "where were you guys". I asked them turning around as they took a sit behind me.

Lilly: "no reason we were just flipping fangirling in the bathroom because we kept in our inner fangirl at lunch time". She leaned in closer to me and whispered shouted sounding a bit sarcastic.

Lilly: "yes we were practically dieing inside". She said whisper shouting as well.

Namjoon: "and you guys are just going to act like I'm not here and can't hear a thing you say". He said mimicking them by also whisper shouting.

Emma: "did you guys hear something it sounded like-". She said looking at me to finish.

Y/n: " what no I didn't hear anything". I said making a fake gasp.

Namjoon: "all of your acting skills suck". He said playfully rolling his eyes.

Lilly: "like if yours is any better". She said playfully rolling her eyes as well.

"Okay students I'm here now let's begin the class". The teacher said walking into the class making us discontinue our conversation and start our work.

But obviously first the teacher made me introduce myself to the class.

~skip to the end of school~

Lilly: "so see you tomorrow". Lilly said waving good bye as Alex, jungkook, namjoon and I walked to namjoon's car.

Y/n: "bye see ya". I said waving back at her.

Emma: "don't forget to call us if you need anything". She said reminded me.

Y/n: "yeah okay bye". I said waving at her.

They went on their way and Went to the car and got in.

Alex: "lilly and Emma are great friends". She said as she and jungkook got into the back seat.

Namjoon: "yeah they are great friends but they are a little sassy". He said agreeing with her before starting the engine and started driving.

Alex: "I'm happy that they offered to be my friend as well they're so sweet". She said getting comfortable in the back seat.

Jungkook: "yeah I'm sorry that no one in our class wants to be your friend because of me". He said feeling sorry.

Alex: "we're friends right don't worry about it and even if they wanted to be my friend it would have been because I was your friend plus I did make friends didn't I". She replied rejecting the apology and smiling brightly at him.

Jungkook: "yeah, yeah you're right". He said smiling at her with her with his cute bunny smile.

Y/n: "you guys are acting like bestfriends so cute". I said looking at them through the mirror in the front seat.

Namjoon: "ohhh taehyungs gonna kill you". He said like a kid when someone gets into trouble.

Alex: "why would he kill me". She asked confused.

Jungkook: "he is my bestfriend and he will not kill you". He reassured her.

Alex: "oh taehyung I think he is cool in a weird cute kind of way". She said laughing.

Y/n: "why do you say that". I asked curiously turning back and looking at her for an answer.

Alex: "well I think he is really good looking and because when I first met him he was really serious and after a while he turned all goofy and playful". She replied smiling.

Namjoon: "yeah he has a weird personality". He said laughing.

Jungkook: "yep I have to deal with that weirdo for the rest of my life". He said dramatically face palming.

(A/n: lol that's literally like me and my best friend tallybaby45.... But I'm the weirdo she has to deal with for the rest of her life)

~skip to home​~

Alex: "thank you guys so much I don't know what we would do without you guys". She thanked them as we got out of the car.

Y/n: "yes I agree and thanks so much for giving us a ride". I thanked them as well.

Namjoon: "no problem it's all good". He said waving to us as we walked to our separate houses.

We walked to the door and opened the door with my keys Alex,mom and myself have our own keys for the house.

Alex: "mommy I'm home". She yelled as she stepped into the house.

Y/n: "you do know that mom went to work right". I asked giving her a weird look.

Alex: "oh right I knew that". She said going upstairs to her room.

I went up to my own room took a quick bath and went downstairs to made a quick snack and as I was about to take a quick nap my phone gets notification.

Y/n: "oh I got a text from Emma". I said to myself.

|Emma😎|

Emma😎: YOLO YOLO YOLO YOO

Me: ???

Emma😎: that's one of bts song lyrics they are idols that's why they are popular at our school...

Me: ohh, do a lot of idols go to our school?

Emma😎: yeah all the popular kids at our school are idols

Me: ohh so what's up

Emma😎: nothing I'm bored 😌😞...

Me: lol I'm just here eating some grilled cheese sandwiches hahaha😂😂😂

Emma😎: way to help :-\

Me: no problem 😄 I'm always happy to help...

Emma😎: I gtg bye

Me: okay bye 👋

___________________________

I turn off my phone, cleaned up my dishes and took a nap....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.7K 1.9K 29
in which falling for your new neighbour is a bad idea. โ—ˆ 18+ โ—ˆ short story โ—ˆ comfort fic ยฉ๏ธ bangtanbagels 2023. all rights reserved.
4.5K 165 24
Where Kim Namjoon, or RM of BTS, a really famous kpop boy band, mistakenly messaged a wrong number thinking it belongs to his bandmate, Jungkook. Wil...
96.3K 3.1K 19
Everything started in Jin hyungs party as stranger to my neighbour to my love of my life. -jk 21+๐ŸŒถ Smut๐Ÿ™ˆ Gay๐Ÿ‘จโ€โค๏ธโ€๐Ÿ’‹โ€๐Ÿ‘จ Jikookff๐Ÿ’— โ€ขCompletedโœ”๏ธ Wri...
865 149 14
Jimin's had enough of the big city life, so he moves to a small town. When he meets his neighbor in a strange way, he feels compelled to help her.