Secret Admirer (2) [bts]

By daralolli

- the continuation of Secret Admirer. Highest ranking: #70 in kpop More

-
0.1
0.2
1%
2%
3%
4%
5%
6%
7%
8%
9%
10%
11%
12%
13%
14%
15%
16%
17%
19%
20%
21%
-
22%
23%
24%
25%
jungkook
26%
27%
28%
29%
30%
Tag
31%
32%
33%
34%
35%
36%
37%
38%
39%

18%

19.2K 930 946
By daralolli

watch the fmv above because it is just Jfdjjfd

Guys I watched that every night for 2 months straight omg

+

Hoseok and Jaein step out of the room with small smiles on their faces and I glance at Jungkook.

Poor guy has been sitting with the older guys while pretending to have fun but of course, I always see him glancing at Jaein's door every 30 seconds.

"Okay, what's gonna happen now?" Jimin whispers as both of us sit in the dining room.

Hoseok walks towards me, "Hey, I have to go."

"You ain't spending the night?"

"Yeah, I have to teach a new choreography tomorrow morning." He explains.

"Ooh, which group is it?"

"Wannaone."

"Oh, Wow. And, are you guys —" I paused and nod at Jaein's direction.

"We are on good terms." He smiles, "Good Friends."

Both Jimin and I repeat, "Friends?"

"Yep." Hoseok smiles cheerfully in return before saying his goodbyes and leaving the apartment.

I look at the living room to see Jaein talking to Jungkook, probably telling him not to worry.

And suddenly, I remember something.

I gaze at Jimin who's also surprisingly looking at me.

Embarrassingly, I fake a cough but Jimin being the kind one, he asks me if I have anything to say.

"Uh so, I found out the meaning of this necklace." I say, softly caressing the three beads with my fingertips.

"Oh." He pauses, "You don't need to wear it if it makes you, you know, uncomfortable."

I quickly deny, "I'm not uncomfortable!"

"You're not?"

"W-well, it's a good feeling.. you know, to be l-loved." I stutter, getting shy.

"Really?" He asks, his eyes lighten up.

"Yeah."

The corner of his lips quirk up into a big smile, "I love you."

fuck.

+

"Jimin, wake up."

...

"Dude, wake the fuck up."

"aligaligajgsaih?"

...

"I don't understand what you just said but get up. We have to buy something for breakfast."

"Breakfast?" He asks, blinking and looking like he has never heard the noun before.

"Yes."

He mumbles something and gets up, rubbing his eye.

And suddenly, squishes me into a hug, "Good morning."

Okay so, like, his voice sounds so raspy and a lot deeper than his normal tone and god, that was so fucking hot. He just had to say it right beside my ear.

"Y-yeah, morning."

"Hmm," he hums, "I will go wash up." He says and ruffles my hair before walking to the bathroom.

Man, how can he be so hot the moment he wakes up?

Is it just me or everything Jimin does is so sensual and looks so sinful, i don't even know why?

After a few minutes of me scrolling through instagram, Jimin steps out of the bathroom while slipping his shirt off.

"Woah, hold the fuck up." I choke and quickly go under the blanket.

"What?"

"How could you just strip like that?"

He furrows his brows at me and chuckles, "Why are you acting like you haven't seen me shirtless before?"

"I mean, the situations are different."

He quirks an eyebrow, still not bothering to stop being rude and to slip on something to cover his gorgeous torso.

"How are they even different?"

"Like, that time, we were.. you know," I pause, a bit too shy to say the word making out. "Your lips were giving my lips a high five—"

He bursts out laughing and falls down like how he always does — when he laughs too much, he just disappears and when you search for him, he's there on the floor, struggling to breathe.

My heart fills up with warmth, seeing him laugh because of me. It just somehow makes me happy.

He regains his composure and asks, "Can you find me an oversized something of yours?"

"For?"

"I need something to wear?"

"Oh." I nod, walking towards my closet, "But usually, isn't it the girl wearing the boy's clothes?"

"It's cute this way too."

I take out an oversized black sweater which turns out to be the only puma sweater i have.

"I think it might be too big." I say, handing it to him.

He shrugs and slips it over his head and wow, the sweater looks perfect on him. As if it's made for him.

The sweater literally reaches until my thigh when i wear it.

"Maybe you are just too small." He chuckles as we walk out of the room.

I glance at the living room to see everyone still asleep. Jungkook who obviously fell asleep on the couch is now in a ball on the floor.

"Let's go." I whisper to Jimin after he takes the car keys.

+

I don't know how but our fingers are currently intertwined as we sat side by side while waiting for our order to arrive.

He has his head laid on my shoulder as he follows my eyes which are looking through my instagram.

"Eh, does Suran have a boyfriend?" I mutter, stopping at a picture of a mirror selfie of her and a guy beside her. Both of them have black caps but the guy's face cannot be seen as his head is hanged low, probably looking at something on his phone.

Suran has her hand on the guy's shoulder with a big smile on her face.

"I don't know." Jimin answers, "But is she suppo—"

"Welcome!" The female employee greets cheerfully, indicating there's a new customer.

My eyes fly to the door by instinct just to regret looking.

oh.

+

this is just a filler and i'm really sorry for the chapter being boring.

 Land btw, because some readers do not notice it yet and keeps saying this is a yoongi fanfic — no guys, this book is a bts fanfic. 

book 1 has "[yoongi]" beside the book title but book 2 has "[bts]" beside it since the very start! 

so it means she might not end up with yoongi but againn, maybe she will :3 

jihee is jaein's cousin. her first appearance was in book 1's last chapter [not the alt ending] where taehyung started playing with her since then. 

and he kept playing with her for 5-6 years because he knows she's stuck and she won't leave no matter what he does.but things seem to be changing!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2nd | myg By drey

Fanfiction

221K 11K 32
ㅡbecause second's not the same。 highest ranking / #2 in Fan Fiction ©zion-t 2015-2016
2.3K 148 48
He became her everything. And without him, her existence itself became impossible. Completed✔️ Highest rank: #159 in jjk
71.8K 3K 20
Taehyung and Jin used to flirt with each other due to fanservice but one day things escalated.. Highest ranking : #1 in Jin #1 in Taejin #10 in BTS...
20.7K 308 21
"I just wanted to hear you whimper" No Mature Content Highest Ranking(s) 1 in jiminxreader 385 in idol Im so so happy!