The Queen's Tiger - Various!B...

By Anime_4_Artist

You are a demon from Hell, and you are now living in London. Here, you meet multiple different males who all... More

Prologue
Running into Phantomhive
Meeting the Fiance
Jack the Ripper
New Love Interest!!!
The Demon Hound Part 1
Halloween Special | 7 minutes in Heaven
The Demon Hound Part 2
Doll House Part 1
Doll House Part 2
More Love Interests
Meeting Alois Trancy
Christmas Special | Under the Mistletoe
Lost Memories Part 1
Lost Memories Part 2
Valentine's Day Special | Chocolate Hearts
For Any Male Readers (You don't have to read)
The Trancy's Dark Plan Part 1
The Trancy's Dark Plan Part 2
Author's Note
Till Death Do Us Part
Update (Please Read)
List of Love Interests
Back to Life (The Finale)

Doll House Part 3

2.3K 65 34
By Anime_4_Artist

I just LOVE this picture of Pluto and Sebastian. Pluto is so cute!!!
___________________________
   "You have lost your parents, and your mansion. Will you lose Lady Elizabeth?"

   Ciel looked at Sebastian as he said those words. "And what about (y/n)? Hm? Have you lost her too?" Sebastian said mockingly. "She already went to look for the others." Ciel replied with an annoyed tone.

   "You said that you would be dealing with some business, is this what you meant by "business." young master?" Sebastian said as he looked at his master.

"You did say that you and your ring, were already shattered and reborn, and that you weren't afraid of shattering again. Am I wrong?" Sebastian asked calmly.

"I did, yes. There is no reason for you to recite my words." He glared at Sebastian. Ciel then widened his eyes as he heard the familiar tune. He immediately ran to the middle of the room.

"Build them up with iron and steel, iron and steel, iron and steel." The tune continued as the door bursted open. "Build them up with iron and steel, my, fair, lady." There, an army of dolls stood, ready to attack.

   Sebastian began to sing the same tune with different lyrics. "Iron and steel will bend and bow, bend and bow, bend and bow." Sebastian said as he bent the dolls head to the right to break their necks.

   "Iron and steel will bend and bow, my, fair, lady." He bowed on one knee in front of Ciel. "Who are you calling a lady."

~ Timeskip ~

Sebastian escaped the castle with his young master, and now they were on the bridge. Ciel immediately smacks Sebastian in the face. "You haven't saved Elizabeth yet!" Ciel glared.

"As a part of our contract you are to do as I say!" He yelled. "My Lord, a command in much different from a contract." Sebastian said as he looked at his master.

Ciel was I deep thought as he decided to put on the ring. "If the ring marks who is the next target, I might as well give them a target." Ciel said as he raised his hand. "And now I have both of them."

   At that moment, they hear a familiar howl. "I've checked the whole building, there wasn't any sign of Lady Elizabeth. However, the last place we should check is that abandoned tower." Sebastian said as he pointed at the tower.

~ Short Timeskip ~

   Grell was having difficulty holding Pluto back from the tower door. "What is up with you!" Grell yelled in frustration as Pluto continued to bark at the door.

   "Here Grell, I'll help." (y/n) said as she walked over to his side. "Pluto! Here boy!" She yelled as the demon hound looked over and stood up to lick her face.

   "Aw! No fair! I should be the one getting kisses!" Grell said yelling at
(y/n). She giggled as Grell had a small hue of pink on his cheeks. "Good boy." (y/n) continued to pet Pluto to keep him calm.

   The group suddenly hears footsteps. "You guys are alive!" Yelled Ciel as he ran to (y/n). "So he is alive..." Said Kyle. "I'm glad your alright." He said as he gave her a quick hug. "Y-yeah." She stuttered as she started to blush.

Two demons were glaring in envy as they separated the two from the short hug. Kyle pulled (y/n) back and wrapped his arms around her neck, as if he was claiming his property.

   The young  Lord glared as he was pulled back by a raging demon. Sebastian had snapped out of his thoughts as Pluto pounced on him, with the demon hound biting on his shoulder.

"U-uh, a-anyway, why haven't you guys gone into the tower yet?" Asked Ciel. "Oh, well you see, that door had a seal from the underworld, and could only be opened by a demon hound like Pluto. However, we decided to wait for you two."

   "W-wait, is that a... Demon Hound?" Grell said in astonishment. "You just realized that." Asked Kyle. "MMMMMM!!! Such a thrilling night with a beast!" He yelled.

"Anyway, I've been looking for you Pluto." "Huh?" Asked the hellhound. "Once the seal of the underworld has been placed on the door, only a hellhound could open it." Sebastian repeated.

"Huh?" Pluto continued until his collar started to glow. Pluto fell onto the ground in pain. "Pluto!" (y/n) yelled with worry. She looked at the door that was now too glowing. "Sebastian, the door is opening." (y/n) said.

Pluto then turned into his wolf form and ran into the tower. "He did it again!" Ciel said. "We might as well follow him." Said Kyle as the whole group went in. Everyone was running up the flight of stairs hoping to find Elizabeth.

When the group had reached a halfway and saw a door, which they opened and entered the room. After scanning the room, (y/n) spotted a lifeless looking Elizabeth. "There!" She yelled as they ran towards the direction she pointed in.

Ciel reached Elizabeth and started to shake her I'm an attempt to wake her up. "Lizzie. Lizzie!" He then notices her doll-like complexion. "It's looks like we're too late." Grell said. "No..." Ciel responded with sorrow in his voice.

'Poor Ciel... I don't know how to help him..." (y/n) thought sadly as she continued to watch Ciel desperately trying to wake up Elizabeth. "Lizzie! Lizzie! Lizzie!" He continues to scream.

He was on the verge of tears until he felt a hand on his shoulder. He looked over to see that it was (y/n) comforting him. He looked back at Elizabeth with his head down as he held (y/n)'s hand that was on his shoulder.

At that moment, Elizabeth had opened her eyes. "Ciel..." She said weakly as she started at him. "Lizzie!" He said in relief. "The Ring... I'm glad you're pleased... Ciel..." She said as she looked at the ring. Ciel then too started to look at the ring.

"Perhaps the that was her gift for you Ciel, was it not..." Kyle said. 'Kyle has to be serious. He didn't call Ciel a dog or anything.' (y/n) thought as she watched the two.

   All attention that's as on the two was then lost where everyone heard a string being pulled, as well as Elizabeth's arm being raised, and right after, her body followed. Now, she was completely suspended in the air.

"Yes... Why?" We heard a too familiar voice. "Why does her body move against her will?" The voice continues.

All of a sudden, an axe was thrown her way as she caught it in the air. "Why does she want to hurt the one she love?" Elizabeth's eyes widened.

"And why does she want to kill the one that is taking him away?"

Elizabeth has a face of shock as she raised the axe and strikes at Ciel. "Ciel! Everyone back!" The others did as
(y/n) said as she carried Ciel away from harm. "(y/n)!!!" Kyle cried with worry.

"No!!!" Elizabeth screamed in horror as she didn't want to hurt anyone. When (y/n) realized that she was being targeted, she gave Ciel to Sebastian, and was hit against the wall with the axe.

"So I thought to myself, "What would the others think if their living doll dies?"

   Kyle stared in fear. He knew that
(y/n) won't be able to die, but she could still sustain injuries and could still feel pain. He wanted to desperately help her, but his command was to stay back.

   (y/n) looks up to see Drossel talking to her, but her vision was eventually blocked by Elizabeth who was about to strike.

Elizabeth had a look of sorrow as she unwillingly struck (y/n) with the axe, causing the latter to crash into a near by wall, creating a crater in the said wall in the process.

"(y/n)!!!" The group yelled in concern as the demon fell to the ground. She slowly opened her eyes as she started to regain her strength. She feared for the safety of her comrade as she looked into the blonde girl's eyes.

Elizabeth had mouthed a few words that made (y/n) want to cry. She didn't want to see her friend like this, she didn't want anything to hurt her friend, and she doesn't want anyone to use her friend.

   The blade of the axe was now facing (y/n), and the axe then struck down towards (y/n). She dodged until Elizabeth continued to attack until
(y/n) saw something.

   (y/n) sees Grell cut above Elizabeth, and the girl fell into (y/n)'s arms. "Elizabeth..." (y/n) said as she stroked her hair to comfort her. She held Elizabeth in her arms protectively until she saw something thin on her dress.

   Kyle ran up to her with a concerned expression. "(y/n)!!! Are you alright?!" He asked frantically. "Yes Kyle, I'm fine now." She replied I'm a calm tone. "Please, don't ever worry me like that again." He said as he looked at her with loving eyes.

   (y/n) nodded as she calmly and gently placed Elizabeth on the floor as she picked up the thin invisible piece of string. "Puppet Sting..." She said as she looked up as to where the person behind it would be up there.

   "So I thought to myself..." He paused as wrapped everyone in puppet string. He then waved a hand as he brought an injured (y/n) up to him. He then brought his face close to hers as he continues to speak.

   "What should I use to make my new dolls?" He said. Every male in the room was now glaring at Drossel. Drossel being oblivious, just inches closer and inspects her. Kyle and Sebastian give each other a look and nod.

   "Then I'll ask this." Kyle asked and paused to look at Drossel. "Huh?" Drossel's attention was now on the demon. "What are you made of?" Kyle finished.

   "Huh? What am I... made of?" Drossel asked. "Yes, I have been wondering that as well." Sebastian continues with the conversation. "You see, you don't seem to be made of very high-quality material." Sebastian finished.

   "So I thought myself, "I know I must be human, and yet I often find termites crawling out of my ears." He says. 'They're... distracting him!' (y/n) thought as she sees Kyle giving Sebastian a look, and right after, Sebastian kicks up the axe that hits Drossel.

   With Drossel distracted, especially after the hit, the puppet strings were completely loose. Sebastian then jumps off of Grell and then strikes Drossel in the head, causing him to fall on top of Grell.

   "Here (y/n), let me help." Said Sebastian. "N-no! I'm f-fine." She stuttered as she realized how close she was to Sebastian. "No need to worry, I know your injured. I might as well help while I am up here." Sebastian said as he gives her a genuine smile.

   That was enough to make her calm down as she got closer to Sebastian.

Sebastian's POV
   My hand went around her torso and under her knees. I figured that the safest why to get her down with me was to carry her bridal style... I also wanted to see her blush.

   I carefully pull her petite frame close to mine, and almost hug her as I jumped and landed on the ground. I look at Kyle to see him glaring with envy at me. My response was to stick my tongue out teasingly, along with a chuckle.

3nd-person POV
   Ciel was now holding Elizabeth as she started to wake up. "Elizabeth!... Let's go home..." Ciel said to her as she looked up at him.

   "Ciel... I want to... throw you a... birthday party..." Elizabeth said as she looked at him and was giving him a weak smile. "... Yes... please do..." Ciel said looking sadly at Elizabeth as her doll-like appearance slowly turned back unto her normal skin.

   "It's all ov-" Ciel was cut off by Kyle. "It is not yet over, dog." Kyle says casually as the group's attention was now on the moving Drossel.

   "S-so I th-thought to m-myself, "I -must report t-to my master..." He said as he started to walk towards a door, dropping straw from his head to the ground in the process.

   "M-master..." He said as he opened the door, but was too late as he collapsed onto the floor. The group examine the room to see a man sitting in a chair with Pluto in front of him. "Pluto!" Ciel yelled in anger.

   Pluto only looked at us briefly as he continued his kind acts toward the mysterious man. "Why is he acting so friendly to a stranger?" Asked (y/n) in curiosity and slight envy.

   "I apologize for my incompetent Butler. However, I am unable to provide you any hospitality." The man said.

   "Why are you after (y/n) and I?" Ciel asked.

   The man explained that beautiful things only exist for a certain amount of time, and that doll making is a noble work that preserves the world and all its beauty.

   "Neither me or (y/n) should be made into dolls and then lovingly displayed somewhere!" Ciel said as he took off the small hope diamond and chucked it at the back of the man's chair.

   "Know your place boy." The man said. "My Butler's head was filled with merely straw. I hardly doubt that he understood as to why I wanted either of you." The man said.

   "You see, to my knowledge, (y/n) is a demon, a being from hell itself." He revealed as some of the group looked back at her in surprise (Ciel, and the oblivious Grell).

   "You see Ciel, your body is already unclean." The man said as Ciel looked at him in shock, remembering what had happened in his childhood.

   "... How do you know that?" Ciel asked in a low tone."Well, I can't let someone like you exist." The man continued.  "Unclean... Unnecessary... Unfruitful... Therefore I tried to sniff you out." The man said.

   "What on Earth are you implying?!" Ciel asked in a frustrated tone. "Sniff out the unclean, the unnecessary, the unfruitful." The man continued as the chair started to shake.

   "Sniff him out. Sniff him out! Sniff him out!! Sniff him out!!!" The voice repeated as its pitch went higher and higher. Ciel ran up to the front of the chair followed by the group.

   What they saw wasn't a man in the chair, it was a doll, along with a small marionette in the dolls lap. At that moment, the marionette started to move its arm. "GEEHH!!!" Grell screamed in disgust.

   The small marionette looked tpwards the group, and after a few seconds, its face morphed as its eyes showed whites and showed its sharp teeth while laughing in a high pitch.

   "AAAHHH!!!!!!!!!!" We hear Grell's  scream and look over to see his mordified face. "Sebastian! After it!" Ciel yelled, but Sebastian stopped him.

   "I'm afraid I can not, my lord, for the person behind this isn't here. And even if they were, there is puppet string everywhere. It would be difficult to pin point the controller's exact location." Sebastian said.

~ Timeskip ~

   "Sebastian!!!!!" Grell screamed as he jumped in the air. "It is time for our passionate ki-" Grell was cut off as Sebastian ducked to avoid Grell. However, Sebastian forgot that (y/n) was right behind him along with Kyle.

   The group look ever to see Grell on top of (y/n) with his knee between her legs, his arms caging her head, along with their faces inched apart. "Well hello dear (y/n)!" Grell said excitingly.

   Grell felt a slight pain to his side as he realized that Kyle had kicked his stomach region. "STAY AWAY FROM (y/n)!!!" He said as he recovered and hugged (y/n) like a protective boyfriend.

   "Maybe next time for our kiss Sebastian, and maybe you too (y/n). Bye Bye Smooch!!!" Grell jumped again as he disappeared. "Sto-" Sebastian started until Ciel interrupted him.

   "Leave him be..." Ciel said as he walked up to Sebastian who had his fiance in his arms. He cupped her cheek as he then decided that they should go back to the Phantomhive mansion.

   (y/n) looked back at Elizabeth and remembered what she had mouthed to her in the tower.

~ Flashback ~

Elizabeth had mouthed a few words that made (y/n) want to cry. "I'm sorry..."

~ End of Flashback ~

(y/n) smiled as she rendered her friends words. "Come on then, let's head back. We have a party to arrange."

~ Timeskip ~

   "Happy Birthday! Ciel!" Everyone cheered as they surrounded a grumpy looking Ciel at a table on his birthday. "Are you having a good time, Ciel?"
(y/n) asked behind his chair. "O-of course!" He responded nervously.

   "Good! I'm glad you are!" She said giving him a loving smile, causing him to blush. When it was time for cake, or pudding, Sebastian had sliced a slice (hehe) for Ciel. He looked confused as he pulled out a hope diamond out of his mouth.

   "According to tradition, if your slice contains the selected jewelry, then you are to be able to find happiness." Sebastian explained. Elizabeth gasps in joy. "Aaahhh!!! I'm so happy for you Ciel..." He said with tears in her eyes.

   "Paula! Ring the Bells!" Elizabeth said as everyone started to act like children. (y/n) giggles as she stood next to a blushing Ciel. "Happy Birthday... Ciel." (y/n) said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20K 842 42
Hi! I'm Lux! I failed another spell, yet again, that was supposed to take us to Japan. Instead, Taika, Kimberlee, Nina, and I end up in the world of...
467K 10.5K 89
In any world, there are an infinite amount of choices and paths to travel and discover, chosen by you and those around you... Where will your path ta...
30.8K 706 47
You're the protagonist , your name is Haruka Yukimura. You're born from a samurai family, you lived a happy life until your house was burnt by a fire...
32.7K 1.2K 39
This is a twist on Black Butler where you are taking Ciel's place. There is no ciel, there is only you sebastian, claude, alois, and the Devil. So ba...