The Light In The Dark (Blake...

By Neo-Rewrite

Not everything can go as expected......an eventually my past will catch up to me, but I hope that at least i'... More

Preview
When Enemies Come To Play
True Feelings and Untold Story
The Promise Made
Curse Bloodline or Bad Luck?
The Bull's Anger and a Dark Power
Distrust and Dark Whispers
Visions and Marron's Mask
The Unexpected Partnership
One Step Back Two Step Forward
Approaching Darkness and Doubts
Self Isolation and Deceit
Unrestrained and Breaking the Script
An Echo of Your Real Self
The Light In The Dark

???????GlItCh???????

963 20 12
By Neo-Rewrite

01000001 00100000 01100111 01101100 01101111 01110111 01101001 01101110 01100111 00100000 01101100 01101001 01100111 01101000 01110100 00100000 01100011 01100001 01101110 00100000 01100101 01110110 01100101 01101110 01110100 01110101 01100001 01101100 01101100 01111001 00100000 01100110 01101100 01101001 01100011 01101011 01100101 01110010 00100000 01100001 01101110 01100100 00100000 01100100 01101001 01100101

----------------------------
You quickly try to grab your weapons once you saw Adam rush at you, and you open your eyes in surprise at how fast he is, "Crap I'm not going to be able to get them in time!!" you thought frantically you saw his Katana coming near your throat and you began to feel fear.....you don't want to die yet.

Then something weird happen his Katana pass your throat and you didn't feel pain, "What the hell!!" said Adam surprise and he jump back not knowing how he miss.

You put your hands to your throat not knowing how you're still alive," What are you?!" said Adam seeing some things coming out of your throat and spreading trough out your upper body it almost looks like you were flickering.

You ignore his question and look at your hands and see them flickering like you were a TV program with bad reception. Before everything came back, and you remember the horrible truth the thing that you never wanted to remember.

"No.....it's not possible he promise me that I will forget" YOU? whisper in fear and denial before YOU see the whole area glitch and YOU hold your head in fear.

"What is going on?!" scream Adam not knowing what was happening the two white fang members that were there that woke up were even started to feel fear as well.

Then Adam saw a black something open up and he jump away from it holding his Katana in defense and saw some human come out.

"Dammit what the hell happen?!" said the person looking at a weird device.

"Dammit stupid Laptop never tells me what I need to know. What cause the glitch?" he said frantically typing ignoring the people around him.

"Who are you?" said Adam getting sick of all the surprises that have been happening.

The human look up surprise," Adam?" he said and Adam froze for a second before narrowing his eyes how does this person know him?

The person look at around and pale seeing YOU? lying there on the floor shivering and panicking, "No, this isn't supposed to happen what went wrong?!" he said running towards YOU? before Adam rush at him and the person just jumps back surprise.

"I'm getting sick not knowing what is happening and you will tell me what's going on before I kill you?" said Adam pointing his Katana at him.

The person just sighs before lifting his Laptop and started typing, "Sorry Adam I have no time for you I need you and those two to leave this place now" he said before Adam could answer he was gone.

YOU? turn to look at what was happening and lock eyes with the person, "Rewrite?" YOU? said not knowing what he was doing here.

He gave a sad smile, "Not quite you should know who I am" he said and Yo....I finally recognize him and I felt anger began to build.

"WHAT THE HELL AUTHOR I THOUGH YOU SAID I WILL FORGET!!" I scream and saw him flinch, but I don't care he promise me that I will forget that I wouldn't be burden with knowing the truth of this fake world.

"I'm sorry (F/N) I don't know what happen I was checking something and saw that there was an error that originated from here" he said apologetic and that made me even angrier.

"First never call me (F/N) I'm not one of your puppets and second what the hell do you mean that you don't know what happen?!" I said clenching my fist I didn't want to remember that I'm not a real person.

"Ok first you're not my puppet just because I created you doesn't mean I control your every action, and second just because I'm the author doesn't mean I know everything" he said and I just grit my teeth. I don't know anything my ass he's the god damn author he controls everything around here.

"Yeah, I call bullshit on the not puppet part if I wanted to could I go to Beacon and kill everyone there? or is that something that you will never write" I said sarcastically and I saw him bit his lip but didn't answer my question.....bastard

"Enough I didn't come here to argue about your position in the universe" he said....of course you don't you asshole you don't want to feel like you're in the wrong.

"I need to fix the error before this whole version of the RWBY verse just implodes on itself" he said typing on that laptop.

"What do you mean about the RWBY verse? Why can't you just write the stupid error away?" I said holding myself back from tackling him.

I saw him scoff," Things are more complicated than that (F/N....." I glare at him when he call me by that accursing name again and he just sighs, "Ok what do you want me to call you if you reject the name of (F/N) what do you want me to call you?" he said asking me and I open my eyes in surprise he wants me to give myself a name?

".....Before I answer how many versions of me are there?" I said since I always had a theory that I never wanted to consider.

"......why do you want to know that?" he said dodging the question making me even more anxious.

"It will affect what name I choose...so tell me you owe me that much after everything I suffer because of you" I said glaring at him and I saw him grimace.

"......There are too many too count" he said proving what I fear the most that I'm not a unique existence....i'm just one of many versions is there even a real (F/N) (L/N) out there are we all just fucking fakes.

"And how many of those version know the truth about this world" I said in a dead tone.

".....you're the only one" he said and I just close my eyes and gave a bitter smile....so I'm unique in the worst way possible I'm what an error? A Freaking glitch? Something that was never supposed to exist?

"Why?" I ask him, why am I the only one that knows, why can't I be as ignorant as the other versions of me I rather be like them and at least feel like a have control of my destiny.

".....I'm sorry but even I don't know" and I think something snap inside of me and I tackle him to the floor and grab his collar.

"WHY THE HELL DON'T YOU KNOW YOU'RE BASICALLY THE GOD OF THIS PLACE YOU'RE THE AUTHOR WHY CAN'T YOU JUST LET ME BE FREE" I scream and I saw him glare at me.

"I'M NOT THE GOD OF THIS PLACE I ONLY HAVE LIMITED CONTROL OF WHAT HAPPEN TO THIS WORLD" he screams back before pushing me away I landed on my back and I got up and he grab me by the collar and slam me to a wall.

"Let me explain this to you I didn't create Remnant it was another person named Monty Oum. You think I can do anything? Then you're wrong you know team RWBY you know I can't change anything about them....I can't change the history of this world either I'm limited at what I can do" he hiss at me and I push him away.

"Then what the hell can you do?! I'm here and Neo is here so you can do something" I said and we both glare at each other.

"I can insert other people that were never supposed to appear in this world like you, Neo, Sapphire, and your team but I can't change anything that was already here to begin with I can't just erase or mess with anyone or anything that is meant to exist" he said frustrated.

"THEN WHAT IS THE POINT OF MY EXISTENCE AM I JUST A BLANK SLATE FOR OTHER PEOPLE TO INSERT THEMSELVES IN" I scream with tears in my eyes.

He just froze not answering me and I rush at him punching him in the face making him drop his device I look at it and grab it. He was holding it like it was important maybe there's something there that will help me be free.

"NO DON'T TOUCH THAT!!" he screams and I saw his device start to spark and he try to pry it off from me but I hold on and the device spark even more dangerously and I saw a black portal appear underneath us and we both scream as we fell in.

We pass through a dark tunnel screaming and I saw a light before I close my eyes and grunt in pain as I felt I hit something.

"Get off me" I hear the author said and I got up and saw where we were......it was Beacon but it look different.

"Do you have any idea what you almost did if my laptop broke you could have destroy the entire Showing Your True Colors Verse" he hiss before typing on his laptop.

"You think I care is not like is the real Remnant anyways" I said frowning.

"Really, so you don't care if your version of your team and team RWBY were wipe from existence?" he said looking at me and I just grit my teeth and look away.

I look at around and I start to have a bad feeling, "Author we are at Beacon right?" I said since I think I see my team and team RWBY walking toward us and I really don't want to talk to them at all.

".....Oh you have got to be kidding me come on please don't do this to me now" he said his face paling and quickly hiding his laptop and got a staff that look like Neos.

"What the hell Author?" I said growling at him is he thinking of attacking my team and team RWBY? Because if he is I will kill him.

"Shut up you idiot you mess with my laptop and send us to a place I never wanted to go this isn't your Beacon and I can't send us back yet until my laptop is finish rebooting" he said pointing his weapon at them.

"Well what do we have here our leader skipping classes? That's something Goodwitch kills people for" said Rojo and the way he said Leader sounded sarcastic and wrong and he was smiling at me and that smile made me shiver.

"Rojo what's wrong?" I said and try to get closer before Author grabs my shoulder and I look at him and he just kept looking at them.

"Isn't that idiot Neo? Wow (F/N) you really hanging out with him" said Luna glaring at me and I just stare at her....this isn't like Luna she doesn't insult people like that and she has never glare at me with that much hatred in her eyes.

"I told you that idiot wasn't meant to be our leader now I hope Goodwitch kills him so we can finally get rid of him" said Marron laughing and I felt my heart ache at their words what's wrong with them?

"(F/N) we need to leave right now" Author said and he gab my hand and started running.

"What's wrong with them?!" I said ignoring that he called me by that name since I wanted answers.

"This is a world that was never supposed to exist a world that is the complete opposite to what you know good is evil here and vice versa" he said and I wanted to scream at him before I saw Rojo point his weapon at us and we both dodge out of the way of his gun.

"What do you mean Good is evil here" I scream and saw that Team RWBY were chasing us as well.

"Exactly what I said your team is evil here as well as team RWBY and everyone in Beacon I'm guessing that because were here the evil version of you and Neo are not going to appear, but I'm not going to take any chances we need to hide until I can get us out of here" he said and we ran from Beacon.

"Where are we going?" I said following behind him and I saw him turning around to answer me before I saw his eyes widen and tackle me to the side.

I yelp and I saw Ruby's scythe just inches away from us, "Dammit I miss" she said clicking her tongue and I gulp...she's really trying to kill us if that hit was just a couple inches to the left she might of seriously hurt us.

I saw Author jump forward touching Ruby's legs and I saw her rush backward with her semblance, "Hah better luck next time not that you'll get another chance to escape" she said smirking and then she her frown, "Why can't I move my legs?!" she said and Author lift me up and we continue running.

"I'm so glad I gave Neo that Semblance" he said and we continue running and I saw the rest of team RWBY following us as well as my team.

"How did you use Neo's Semblance?" I said since every person has a unique Semblance.

"Neo is my way to bridge myself and your version of Remnant you can say that Neo is like my Avatar, so everything he can do I can also do how did you think I can react and dodge like a huntsmen" he said and I just let it slide that he was basically possessing Neo at this point surviving should be my first priority.

"Please (F/N) I just want to talk" pleaded Blake and I almost stop since she so sounded so sincere.

"Don't listen to her she's not the Blake you know in this version she's just a person hell bent to destroy all humans or subjugate them to follow the Faunus everything she says is a lie keep running" Author said and for once I listen since I still remember how close Ruby was in cutting us in half.

"Hah you can't even control your own boyfriend that's just pathetic" laugh Yang and I hear Blake growl.

This place is wrong I want to leave why is there a world where all my friends are evil?! not just regular evil, but full blown psychopaths.

"Will you two shut up just capture them already I think there's something off about them and I want to know what even If I have to beat the answers out of them" said Weiss snapping at Blake and Yang.

"Get ready to jump" Author said and I finally saw where we were going it was the cliff that we use in the initiation"

We both jump but team RWBY didn't stop they jump as did my team. They were coming closer, "Author do something?!" I said and he just pale and I panic oh my Oum don't tell me that he doesn't know a way out.

They were getting closer...no get away.....get away, "GET AWAY!!" I scream and Wind came out my hands pushing them all away to another part of the Emerald Forest I felt Author grab me and he use a grappling hook at the end of his staff to swing us to a tree.

As we landed I look at the rotating winds around my hands in surprise, "What the hell you weren't supposed to be able to use that in this version you were supposed to use.....never mind there are more important things to do" the Author said before getting his laptop out and opening It up.

"Almost there only 10% left" he said laughing and I heard the sound of trees falling.

"Author I think there almost here" I said looking at something flying at us at a really fast pace is that Yang?!

"Just 5% more" he said not looking away from his laptop and Yang was increasing her speed using the recoil from Ember Celica oh shit she's going to get to us we need to leave now!.

"AUTHOR WE NEED TO LEAVE" I scream oh god I can see her smirking she's right there.

"Got it 100% hold on" he said before a portal open beneath us and we fell inside of it and it close just as Yang obliterated the tree we were at.

"Oh fuck that was too close" I said shaking and looked around and saw that we were back at Beacon hopefully my Beacon and the Author just kept typing at his laptop.

"What now?" I said controlling my shaking hands now that my life is not in danger I can now focus my attention back to Author.

He glance at me before he began typing, "I'm not really sure there's something about you that I can't explain you're different than any other version of (F/N) I know" he said and I bit the inside of my cheek....i don't want to go back anymore to keep reliving the same thing over and over.

"Can you......Can you just erase me?" I said and his hands froze on the keyboard.

"I....I don't think I can anymore" he whispers and I felt something in me break at his words.

I don't know why I began laughing it almost feels like a bad joke all I want to do is just disappear, but I can't even get that....i'm done I'm so fucking done.

"...(F/N) are you ok?" he said and I smile for the first time in who knows how long I finally give a real smile and I feel insulted that he recoil away from me.

"Yes, I finally know what I need to do" I said smiling and I use my Wind to rush at him and grab his throat.

"(F/N).....stop" I hear him wheeze as he struggle away from my grip and I just kept smiling this is what I need to do.

I felt him touch my arm and I felt it release him without my instruction, "Right Neo's Semblance I forgot" I said and I use my other hand to use my wind to try to suffocate him like I did to Cardin when I was dating Ruby.

I felt him choke again and I saw him gasping for air before curling his body, "Everything will soon be over" I said to him everything will finally be over.

I saw his hand moving and I move to get a better look and I saw him typing in his laptop and my smile lower a fraction before I rush at him to get that device away from him, but I was too late a portal open beneath him and took him away and it close before I could follow him.

"Run Author, but I know what I need to do" I said as I walk away as the world shatter around me.
------------------------------------------------
..........Is This Even Something An Apology Can Fix?............

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98.4K 1.2K 11
You're a fan of RWBY but unfortunately, so is this guy who bullies you. One day, an inexpiable accident in the space time continuum leaves god with n...
311 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in th...
61.5K 527 46
this is about a student in beacon about to confess his feelings to the rwby how will they react to it well find out in the story disclaimer i do not...
277 0 12
Disclaimer: I don't own RWBY, they belong to RoosterTeeth. I own Team LADR This is an au so somethings that happen in the show will not happen in the...