Lotr and hobbit imagines

By AnaBlanchard

Those are just some imagines with the lotr and hobbit boys. I take requests too and please excuse any mistake... More

Legolas Part 1
Legolas Part 2
Legolas Part 3
Kili imagine Part 1
Kili imagine Part 2
ISIDAR Part 1
ISIDAR Part 2
ISIDAR Part 3
ISIDAR Part 4
Preference #3
Preference #1
Preferences #2
Princess of Rivendell PART 1
Princess of Rivendell PART 2
Some habits never change
Some habbits never change Part 3
(Boromir imagine) Punch him. That's how men say hello.
(Boromir) Punch him. That's how men say hello.
Eomer Out of nowhere

Some habits never change Part 2

676 14 12
By AnaBlanchard

Second part is here... :-)

Special thanks to TheSceneBeane. Thank you for requesting! <3

After hours of walking the company decided it was time to rest. So they settled down to finally have a proper meal.

Boromir was training Pippin and Merry, Sam cooked and the rest of the company relaxed. Lillie was sitting by Gandalf having a conversation with him while Legolas was constantly shooting glares at her. His attitude towards her made Lillie very uncomfortable but she shrugged him off and continued her conversation with Gandalf.

Laughter came from the little sparring arena Boromir and the two hobbits had set as the small creatures tackled him to the ground along with Aragorn who tried helping poor Boromir. Lillie couldn't contain the small giggle that escaped her when she witnessed the scene. But their laughter would be soon cut off...

Her eyes fell on a dark cloud that was moving oddly fast.

"Hey, that cloud is moving a little bit too fast, don't you think?" She said pointing at it.

Everyone tensed and Legolas stood up to take a closer look at the "cloud".

"Crebain from Dunland!" He shouted and everyone rushed to hide.

Everyone but Lillie...

She panicked so much that her mind went completely blank and she just stood there motionless until Legolas pulled her down with him under his hiding spot.

"Get down you idiot!" He shouted before pulling her on top of him. It was all so sudden but still Lillie could feel the effect the warmth of his body had on her. Her cheeks flushed bright pink as this was the first time ever she was so close to a man. Especially one that had already sparked her interest....

They were lying face to face. Their breaths mixing together. Their lips inches apart and their eyes locked. Her palms rested on his chest feeling the rhythm of his heartbeat while his arms were wrapped securely around her. Her hair flowing like a river from her shoulders onto him radiating a pleasant scent of jasmine. He took in as much of her perfume as he could. For a moment he forgot about his antipathy towards her and swore that she was the most enchanting creature he had ever seen. He almost lifted his hand to touch her lips but quickly snapped out of it letting anger cloud his heart again.

She noticed the change in his eyes as they darted away from hers and behind her towards the sky. The crebain were gone...

He pushed her off him and got up. She stood up too cleaning the dirt off her and faced him.

"Are you insane???" He asked furious. "You almost got yourself killed!" He yelled at her.

"I'm sorry I panicked!"

"You panicked? You panicked? What will happen when orcs come our way? Will one of us have to carry you like a child?" By now he was screaming at her.

"I can fight! I don't need anyone carrying me and I certainly don't need you!" She yelled back.

For a minute he paused and walked closer to her lowering to her height so they were face to face again. His breath fanned over her lips and his scent filled her lungs. She gulped but still didn't back down or move her stare away from his until he finally spoke...

"This I'm sure.... You proved it just moments ago by almost giving away our position... Do everyone a favor and go back to Rivendell, you don't belong here...." He said standing up straight again.

Lillie was now boiling with anger but before she answered back Gandalf spoke.

"Legolas enough!" He said and motioned for Legolas to follow him.

Legolas followed Gandalf passing by her angrily. Once they were out of sight Lillie sighed and sat down on a rock. Aragorn sat next to her.

"What have I ever done to him Aragorn? I can't understand why he hates me so much..." She crossed her arms in front of her chest still annoyed.

"Give him some time lass... You just need to show him what you're capable of. Show everyone your real skills. I know you can fight Lillie...." He said lightly squeezing her hand and smiling.

"Can I really brother? Because I'm not so sure anymore. You saw what happened just minutes ago. Maybe that donkey from Mirkwood is right, maybe I am a burden for the fellowship after all...."

"When will you stop doubting yourself Lillie?" He sighed and continued. "I've seen your strength in a fight. I am the one who trained you and I know that you young lady can do great things... Instead of running back to Rivendell show him how wrong he is." Lillie smiled and leaned her head on his shoulder.

"Thank you for believing in me Aragorn..." Right then Legolas passed by them and scoffed at her.

"I don't understand..." Pippin said confused.

"Shhh..." The other hobbits shushed him.

For the rest of the day Legolas kept glaring at her but in the end she decided not to care. Aragorn was right, instead of running away she had to stay and prove him wrong. For the first time in her life she felt so angry and so attracted to someone. What was wrong with him? Why was he so negative towards her? Sadness crept into her heart as those questions kept playing in her mind all night.

It wasn't until the first rays of sun brightened the sky that she decided to get up and breath the refreshing morning breeze. She walked a bit further from where they had camped last night. She sat on the ground and let the breeze dance through her hair. She recalled yesterday's events and groaned to herself as she laid on the grass. She bet Legolas didn't forget either. Her chest tightened painfully when his face popped in her thoughts. When she first saw him in Rivendell he seemed so kind, so just. She admired the way he stood up for his friend, Aragorn. Why did he change so suddenly?

She was so deep in her thoughts that she didn't notice that someone else was also awake....

Legolas was enjoying the morning breeze too when he heard footsteps coming closer. And there he saw her. Lillie...

Her hair was messy, her cheeks pink and her lips still swollen and red as cherries from sleeping. His heart skipped a beat at her sight. How could she look so beautiful without even trying? Confusion clouded his heart as a battle of emotions erupted inside him. He remembered how she smiled and leaned her head on Aragorn's shoulder and his antipathy was awoken again. He even bet with himself that she joined the company just to play around.

He decided not to waste any more of his time thinking about her and go wake the others. He walked by the spot she was laying and stopped right in front of her. She was laying on the ground and her hair was spread in between the green grass. It seemed to him as if she gave life to her surroundings.

"You could at least wake the others too..." She shot up startled.

"Aiya(oh)! Lle fiose amin(you surprised me)..." He just scoffed at her and started walking towards the camp.

" 'Quel amrun a'lle vithel Legolas(good morning to you too Legolas)..." She shouted with a smile.
He muttered something under his breath but kept walking.

A few minutes later and everyone was awake. Sam was cooking breakfast as the rest of the company packed up. Lillie thought that she should pack Sam's bag also since he was cooking for everyone. When breakfast was ready everyone sat down to eat. She was sitting between Gimly and Sam.

Sam passed her a plate full of food as he sat down next to her.

"Hey Sam, thank you for the delicious food it smells so good. Oh by the way no need to worry about packing I already prepared your bag for you." She said smiling. For those who know her well they know that kindness is in her nature.

"Thank you so much Lillie! You're very nice." He said hugging her.

"No, problem."

While they were having breakfast Gimly and Gandalf were discussing which way the should go.

"I say we should go through the mines of Moria. My cousin Balin will give us a royal welcome."

"No Gimly, I will not take the road through Moria unless I don't have a choice."

"And which road do you suggest Gandalf?" Boromir suddenly joined the conversation.

"The passage south is being watched. We must take the pass of Caradhras."

And so they went on their way....

The snow reached above her knees almost to her mid thigh numbing her legs. The bitting cold was almost unbearable and there was still a long road ahead of them. As a half elf Lillie had better stamina than an average human but still her human side was suffering from the stinging cold. She was walking next to Aragorn at the end of the line when suddenly poor Frodo lost his balance and fell rolling down the snow covered hill until Lillie stopped him and helped him up on his feet.

"Are you alright Frodo?" She asked worried.

"Yes, thank you Lillie." He said placing his hand over his chest. The sudden panic was evident on his face.

"Is everything alright Frodo?" Aragorn asked noticing the change in his expression.

"The ring!" He said and turned his head towards the spot he fell a few moments ago. The ring was laying there on the snow when a big shadow crept above it. Boromir...

He picked the ring up wrapping it's chain around his fingers. The way he was looking at it made Lillie nervous just like the feeling she has before a fight. He was looking at it as if it was the only thing he ever desired. Lillie gulped but didn't back down.

"Boromir..." She snapped him back to reality. "Give the ring to Frodo." He stood for a second looking at her with so much hate, like he was about to attack her. Aragorn stepped in front of her to cover her and clutched his sword. Boromir faked a smile as he gave the ring to Frodo and ruffled his hair. His face was changed. He had a look of defeat in his eyes as he turned around and continued walking.

Soon the company forgot about the incident and continued on their way. As the hours passed the snow kept growing fiercer and denser and before long it became a snowstorm. The snow had now reached her chest and if the men didn't carry the hobbits the poor creatures would be already buried in the snow. Apart from the fierce wind nothing else could be heard until an appalling voice echoed in the cold air. He was speaking ancient spells making fear crawl into her heart.

"Saruman..." Gandalf mumbled.

Rocks started detaching themselves from the mountain almost falling on them and although they managed to avoid the rocks it was impossible for them to avoid the small avalanche that fell on them. Silence fell for a while and then Legolas emerged from underneath the snow followed by everyone else. Everyone but one....

"Where is Lillie?" Boromir noticed she was gone.

Everyone looked around them and started digging through the heavy snow.

"She was standing right next to me." Gandalf said.

Legolas rushed first to where she was standing before the avalanche and dug like a maniac until...there she was...

She was lying there half covered from the snow. Her face was as pale as a corpse's, her usually cherry lips were now purple and the emeralds of her eyes were hid behind heavy eyelids with long eyelashes. There was blood staining the snow right next to her head and a wound on her forehead. Apparently the heavier part of the snow fell on her making her hit her head on a rock as it took her down with it. He felt his heart sink. No matter how much he disliked her he never wanted her hurt.

He quickly pulled her out of the snow and held her in his arms as Gandalf tried to heal her.

To be continued...

I promise I'll try to publish the 3rd part within this week.

Thank you for reading! <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

170K 5.2K 25
The title is pretty self-explanatory. I own none of the recognizable characters, places etc. I only own my original characters and plot lines. I will...
160K 2.4K 52
Lord of the rings imagines and Preferences! - REQUESTS CLOSED - Thank you all so much for all of the positive feedback! I hope you all have a great d...
1.4M 39.3K 200
So here begins my collection of Tolkien one shots! Feel free to send in requests! I will write for: *Thorin Oakenshield *Thranduil *Fili *Kili *Bofu...
1M 25K 65
~occasionally updated still~ Imagines with your favorite characters from the Hobbit! Including - but not limited to - Thorin, Legolas, Kili, Fili, a...