Under the Dining Room Table-J...

By nancysue64

It was suppose to a leisurely meal with family. Kim Seokjin's baby sister had brought home her new boyfriend... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Not An Update...But a Thank you!!
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Tell Me What You Want!!!
Yay!! 2K!!!
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35-The Final
A sequel, yes or no?

Chapter 7

6.3K 254 136
By nancysue64

Jin is floored and hard. What does this little shit Kookie have over him. He needs to forget him but he gets pulled back in and then there's Hoseok. They had such an amazing first date and another one tonight. What was Jin gonna do?

  Jin threw his phone down on the bed and headed for the bathroom to brush his teeth and grab a hot shower.  He'd never stayed at Gi's apartment before but had a sneaking suspicion that Jimin made sure the place was cleaned, stocked and with fresh towels for showering and bathing.

  Jin couldn't contain his laughter when he saw all of Jimin's personal items taking up all of Gi's bathroom counter.   Jimin's make up, facial care, tooth brush, hair styling products, razor, bodywash, various brushes and picks and poor Gi's affects were mashed in a tiny corner.  "You are so whipped, you tiny grumpy grandpa."  Jin giggled.  He envied them in a way.  Just maybe someday we could have what they have.

  Jin turned went back into the bedroom and grabbed a fresh set of clothes, his phone then headed for the shower.  Turned on that water which was steaming hot just the way Jin liked it.  Jin stood under the hot water and sighed deeply as his tense muscles relaxed.  He slicked his hands through his soaking wet hair letting the water pour the down his body. 

  Jin grabbed the shampoo and washed his hair, his favorite strawberry cream shampoo followed by his vanilla and   strawberry bodywash.  He lathered good and massaged the loofa sponge onto his wet skin.  

  He hands lathered the remaining suds down across his chest, flat plain of his stomach and brushed the sensitive head of his dick.  Jin let out a moan.  Since no one was around Jin threw caution to the wind and grabbed his throbbing dick with both hands.  He pumped it slowly at first, thumbing over the slit.  "Ahhh.."  With no one in the apartment with him, he let his vocals loose.  Jin thumbed his slit harder and cried out louder.  "Yesss...feels sooooo good."  With his other hand he cupped his balls and massaged them.  He felt his orgasm getting close.  Jin stroked his dick harder and faster.  He bit his lips and threw his head back as the intense orgasm was almost upon him. 

The hot water steamed up the bathroom and Jin soaking wet body still chased after his high stroked and bucked his hips as his orgasm hit him.  Jin screamed. "Fuck me Kookie!!!"  He worked his hands over his dick as his came hard on to shower floor.  "Ahh!!....nnggh!!!....". Jin fell to the shower floor and let's the hot water beat down on his backside.   "Mmmmmm" Jin sighed deeply, stood and turned the water off.  Why the hell did he scream out Kookie's name? His body still ached for the maknae even though his mind was focused on someone else, Hoseok.

He heard his phone ring:

Jin's Ringtone: "Wow, Fantastic Baby.  Dance.  I Wanna Dance, Dance, Dance.  Fanastic..." (A/N:Yes I love Big Bang!)

"Hello, Gi.  How are you and the violet mochi doing? Oh yeah?  That's great.  I have great news myself.  My date went great with Hoseok last night.  I asked him on another date.  He's coming back here tonight.  What?! No I didn't bang on him your bed!  But I might tonight and I'll make sure not to change the sheets, asshat!  Yah you're the gross one!! Sex on the balcony with the mochi?  Adventurous!! He hung off the edge of the balcony while you face fucked him? Damn old man didn't think you were that kind of risk taker."  Jin
giggled.  "Wait let me put you on speaker phone.

"Hey Jin-hyung.  It's Jiminie.  I wore out Yoongie.  He let me cuff him to hot tub railing and I domed his tight ass for hours. He whined, cried and moaned from my tongue doing sinful things to him then he screamed out my name when I shoved my huge cock in his tigh...,," "Yah, you brat, that's enough, Chimie. Go call room service and order breakfast like a good boy."  Gi ordered the violet haired mochi. Jin assumed Jimmie agreed because he heard shuffling of feet and Jimmie's voice in the distance.

  "So you got your ass handed to.." Jin giggled.  "For the love of god, Seok, do NOT finish that statement.  Yes we switched it up last night.  It was fun but Chimie knows his place and that's under me and me doming him.  Me controlling him. Me inside him."  Gi groaned at that last thought.  "If you have sex in my bed you dillweed, wash the sheets."  Gi cringed at the thought.

  "Gi as much as you think you control the relationship, your little violet haired mochi has this power over you and you don't even realize it.  All the little things he does for you, you secretly love it.  Him doming you the other night, you secretly loved it but that's okay you don't have to admit that.  I tried to lead Hoseok but he overpowered me and I secretly liked it when he did. We have another date tonight and I hope he takes the lead again."  Jin daydreamed lazily.

"Yah, Jinnie-hyung.  Can I have my boyfriend for a while? Call us after your date tonight or in the morning if it goes really well."  Jiminie could be heard snickering.  "You brat, Jiminie.  Gi needs to beat your ass.  Teach you a lesson in manners.  Hear me Gi!!  Yah, I'm getting another call gotta go!! Laters" Jin hung up the phone.

"Why are you ignoring me Princess?"  Ugh it was Jungkook.  "Kookie, I thought you said we needed to cool it for a while? Why are you calling me?" Jin heard silence then a sharp intake of breathe. "I missed my Princess and I wanna fuck you so bad. So open the door.  I'm right outside." 

  Jin was floored and agitated at the same time.  "No Kookie. I can't let you in.  Not this time. I have plans today and they don't include you."   Jungkook laughed a deep boisterous laugh into that phone before he countered. "Oh you're still seeing that red haired fool.  I can fuck you better, Princess.  I can slip my tongue inside you, get you so wet for me then sink my thick cock into that tight, wet pink hole.  I'll even fuck you deep, nice and slow thrusts that will make your cock throb and body sing.  I'll lick and suck marks all over your soft skin.  I'll flip you on your back, throw your slim legs over my shoulders so I can go even deeper and hit your prostate.  I'll make you cry and scream my name. Then make you cum so hard and an orgasm so earth shattering you'll never want it from anyone but me. I'll leave you aching, yearning and wanting it again because only I can fuck your brains out. So now tell me you can't let me in, Princess." 

Jin's pants were tight and his dick so painfully hard.  His body ached for the maknae. Kookie was right. Jin's body responded to the maknae right away.

  "I can't let you in, Kookie because I'm not home.  Im house sitting for a friend. I'll be back at my place Wednesday so..." Kookie cut him off...."come over to my place. My roommate Taehyung isn't home. He's out with his boyfriend Seo Joon. They won't be back till this evening.  Yuyu is at dance class till 1pm.  It's 10:45am now.  I need...". Jin exhaled deeply.  "No, Kookie I can't.  I'm sorry I have to go.  I'm also dog sitting too.  Don't call like you said for a while till things with you Yuyu calm down right she's..." Jungkook cut Jin off.  "I'm breaking up with her."  Jin dropped his water bottle he had been drinking from.

"What did you say, Kookie?"  Jungkook repeated the statement slowly.  "Jinnie, I'm breaking up with Yuyu."  Jin heard tv in the background.  "Why, Kookie?" Jin was very curious.  "She's getting clingy, possessive, expecting things of me, paranoid, follows me around and we haven't fucked in about two weeks. I am not gonna fall in love with her.  We fucked, had some fun times then she got all clingy.  I'm done." 

Jungkook turned on speaker phone.  "I turned on speaker phone hand's getting tired of holding on to phone."  "Okay Kookie.  Anyway you do what you have to."  Jin advised.

  "See the thing is Jinnie-hyung I don't want to stop seeing you in fact I want to get my hands on you, my mouth on those lips of yours, my hands around that cute little waist, my tongue sucking marks into your neck and my big dick stuffed in that tight, wet asshole of yours.  You make me wanna blow my load all over your god damn beautiful face then lick it all off my fingers." 

"Shit your sister is calling me. Ugh I'm gonna answer it and break up with her.  Stay on the line.  Be right back, Princess ."  Click on hold. 

Jin waited patiently because he was going to tell Kookie even though his body craved him, earned to be fucked by him.  Jin wanted to see where this thing was his Red Beauty (Hoseok) would go.

  End of call.  Wait did Kookie just hang up on me.  What the hell.

5 minutes later.......

  FaceTime w/Kookie: ACCEPT/REJECT

  Jin pressed the accept button.
  Kookie's handsome face came up on screen but he didn't look good.  It was devoid of color and emotion.  Kookie's eyes were glazed over.

  "Yah Kookie." (Jin snapped fingers and Kookie looked up at Jin.)

  "Ummm..Jinnie I don't know what to say or think."

  "Did you break up with my sister?" Jin asked nervously.

  "Ah, no.  She had something to tell me before I could tell her."  Kookie looked sharply at Jin.

"What is it, Kookie?"

"Ummm....your sister told me....that she....was....welll....is...." Kookie stumbled over his words and couldn't look Jin in the eye.  Kept turning his phone away from his face.

"Just say it Kookie!!!" Jin bellowed.

"You're sister just told me she is pregnant, hyung."

"WHAT?!"  Jin was shocked.

  End of Chapter 7.

🔥Like that twist/shocker?!! Cheers!!!🔥
🔥Like and comment!!🔥
🔥More to come soon!!🔥
🔥Chapter 8 is on the way!!🔥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

108K 5.3K 65
Majesty's parents move to Korea from New York. And make Majesty go to some random school, and she meets this boy (Jungkook) who is super rude to her...
39.3K 2.7K 42
Seokjin starts working at a new school and didn't expect to fall for one of his coworkers.
43.7K 1.7K 22
Jinkook relationship 1st meeting meant to be forever in love
78.6K 3.8K 6
Jungkook ends up with a baby somehow and his best friend, Jimin, helps him raise it while they both manage new feelings, along with other challenges.