𝗖𝗥𝗔𝗭𝗬 𝗘𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗧 8𝘵𝘩 �...

By -MOTHERMOON

ˏˋ°•*⁀➷ 𝙘𝙧𝙖𝙯𝙮 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 ˖⋆࿐໋₊ *·˚ ༘ ➳〔 𝔟𝔱𝔰 𝔢𝔦𝔤𝔱𝔥 𝔪𝔢𝔪𝔟𝔢𝔯 〕 ━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖�... More

━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗂𝗇𝗍𝗋𝗈𝖽𝗎𝖼𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❜
━━·˚꒰ 𝗺𝗲𝗲𝘁 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝗱𝗲𝘁𝗮𝗶𝗹𝘀! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝗽𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗿𝗼𝘂𝗽! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝗳𝗮𝗰𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗯𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝗷𝗶𝘀𝗼𝗼! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 ❜
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗌𝗈𝖼𝗂𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝖾𝖽𝗂𝖺 ❜
━━·˚꒰ 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝗻𝗹𝘆 𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄𝖻𝗈𝗈𝗄 ❜
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗍𝖾𝗑𝗍 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗉𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 ❜
━━·˚꒰ 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲: 𝘆𝗼𝗼𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗼! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━·˚꒰ 𝘁𝗲𝘅𝘁 𝗺𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗴𝗲: 𝗷𝗶𝗻𝘀𝗼𝗼! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗅𝗂𝗇𝖾 𝖽𝗂𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗂𝖻𝗎𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇 ❜
━━━━ . . . . ╱╱ ︵ . . ⌗𝗆𝗂𝗌𝖼𝖾𝗅𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗎𝗌 ❜
━━·˚꒰ 𝗿𝘂𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

━━·˚꒰ 𝘀𝗽𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗼𝗿𝘆! ꒱ ₊˚ˑ༄

50.1K 1.2K 249
By -MOTHERMOON

There was a reason Jisoo wasn't in much of the group frames of Spring Day. Fans saw it easily as she was dead. And they were right.

Ever since Spring Day came out, there were a lot of theories about why Jisoo wasn't in most of the group scenes. They called it 'The Jisoo Effect'. Meaning she was the center of all of their music videos and songs somehow. But that's for another time. Back to Spring Day.

In the beginning, we see Taehyung in the snow, laying his head on frozen train tracks. Now, there was a fan theory that he was going through guilt. But for what?

Same with Jungkook, looking out of a window. He was sitting in a train. Face as somber and blank as ever. He felt guilt and sadness too. Then there's a scene where you see Jisoo walking on the same train tracks, bare footed and wearing a white dress that looks like this:

While wearing white rose crown. Which in some cultures, white roses signifies a pure and innocent soul being laid to rest or passing to the afterlife.

Meaning Jisoo is the one they are singing about in Spring Day. She's the one that died. She's the innocent soul that has passed to the afterlife. And the boys can't stand it. For a while, they don't accept her death. They even believe someday, she'll come running back into their lives, making everything right and warms.

How much longer do I have to wait?
How many more nights do I have to stay awake?
To see you (to see you)
To meet you (to see you)

Yoongi feels the heavy void in his heart. The fact that she's gone hurts him the most. He's angry. Hateful. He makes himself angry just so he won't feel sad or heartbroken. Thinking about her, breaks his heart and hurts him severely. He doesn't want to feel the pain anymore. So he's angry for her dying. For leaving him on his own in the world.

Is you who changed?
Or is it me
I hate the time flowing in this moment
Well, I guess we just changed
Just like how everyone changes.

Yoongi let the anger of her passing grow in him and he just wants to forget. He wants her to come back and have this bitter winter to end. He wants the spring to come back.

But he realizes his hate and anger will never bring her back. So instead he tries to forget her. He tries to erase everything about her. Even though he can't. He's still in too much love with her. But he still tries.

Honestly, I miss you
But I'll erase you
Because it hurts less than to blame you

Jin holds a special place for Jisoo. But that special place died with her. So, like Yoongi, he tries to push her out of his heart and mind but nothing works. She took his heart and died holding it in her hands.

She's forever in his mind and he knows no matter how much he wants her out of his heart and mind, the truth is...he doesn't want to let her go yet.

I say I'll erase you
But the truth is I can't let you go yet

In Jisoo's Solo Scene, we see her in a meadow, as the snow melts. She's smiling, happy and full of light. She's accepted that she's passed on and is in her own paradise.

She knows that her friends aren't with her. But she knows there's nothing she could do about it and she lives with it. Her solo in the song is away to tell her friends that the dark is only temporary. The light will come back again.

You know it all, you're my best friend
The morning will come again
Because no darkness or season can last forever.

Jisoo is the personification of their 'Spring'. After winter, spring comes. Their 'Winter' is the boy's sadness over the lost of their friend. Spring Ended.

The sun is down and the clouds have come, dropping snowflakes everywhere, killing the thing that was the most beautiful to them.

In the scene where Jungkook lights a match, Jisoo appears behind him with the rest as they are seemingly asleep. There was a fairytale about that.

Every time a girl lit a match, she saw the people that she loved whom passed away.

Jisoo appears with her head on Jungkook's shoulder, eyes closed. But he doesn't notice her.

And in the final scene, Jimin exited the train, noticing the sun shining and the snow melting, inviting the rest to come with him.

There is a tree with a swing on it. Jisoo sits on that swing, softly swaying with the wind as she sees the boys walking through the area. She smiles softly, knowing that they will be alright.

They will have great lives and live on without her just fine. She knows that she will be alright. For she has them in her heart forever.

If you wait a bit more
If you stay awake for just a few more
I'll go to meet you (I'll go there to meet you)
I'll come to get you ( I'll come to get you)

As the boys run all together, they stop once a train passes. Jungkook notices himself in that train. The Jungkook in the train also notices himself outside as if he was looking back at how his life was.

And as he look around the cart, he notices his friends are all there, sitting in different places, not looking at him.

Then he notices Jisoo, sitting sideways in a seat in front of Jhope's. No one notices her but him. He stares at her as she looks at him with a beautiful smile.

She's wearing regular clothes but is still wearing her white rose crown. And one by one, each member notices her there as she smiles at everyone.

The colors come back, the sun is finally out and the flowers will bloom again. Spring is coming back.

Maybe not in the way that they want but they know that she's at peace right now. They know she's happy and without pain. She's free.

And inside, they know that she may not be with them physically, she's with them in memories and in their hearts and souls. Their new Spring is moving on and cherishing one another while they can.

For her. They also know that they'll meet again someday. And she'll be right there waiting.

Passing by the edge of the cold winter
Until the spring days come again
Until flowers blossom
Stay in that place just a little bit longer
Stay

Okay I uh..I hit myself in the feels while writing this. I'm sorry if you were hit too.

Hoped you all like this 'theory' of mine.

I was watching this theory on this song about loss and grief and also talking about the tragic event that took place in Korea. I don't know if you guys know it but it was terrible.

Basically, a huge amount of students died (along with hundreds of civilians) in a ferry while on a trip. There were I think a small amount of survivors and many parents lost their children that day. It was heart breaking.

But it's a good video. When I remember the youtubers name, I will definitely come back and tell you guys, he or she is amazing with the BTS theories. I recommend them wholeheartedly.

Also this is also a reminder to everyone who is going through grief or loss, even depression. You are not alone, you are loved.

Nothing bad last. It's always darkest before the light. I love you. I might not know you but I love you anyway. I'm always here to help.

I love you ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

493K 20.3K 61
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐢'𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞 𝐦𝐲 𝐜𝐨𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐬 𝐚 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐮𝐥𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐩𝐢𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐟𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐢𝐦𝐞-𝐛...
217K 9K 24
Where Lewis Hamilton goes to a cafe after a hard year and is intrigued when the owner doesn't recognise him. "Who's Hamilton?" Luca says from the ba...
849K 52.1K 116
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
758K 17.1K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.