poems of my unfortunate life

By beautifulgirl731

poems of my life r my feelings but I do not want anyone feeling sorry for me I don't need it More

poems of my life
nobody knows
secrets
do u really think its that easy
is she really my friend
leave me alone
LOML
hes making me crazy
my sweetheart
my bestie zhane
my sweetheart agian trying to spit game
SHIT HAPPENDED
I could really leave
I don't know how
Love poem from zhane
Mom by zhane
Never did I ever
I'm done smiling
How do you explain the unexplainable
On the outside looking in
keep walking
I'm so over it
Untitled Part 23

Trapped

93 5 0
By beautifulgirl731

I'm trapped! I'm trapped! I'm trapped! I'm trapped! I'm trapped in this little closet and I can't seem to see. the only thing here is a little light on the other side of the closet so why can't I seem to reach it. I go closer and closer and closer and the closer I get the farther it goes. I guess no one will find me. I guess no one will know that I'm trapped in this closet with no other place to go. sitting her wondering why I even but I keep going. trying harder and harder when I hear a familiar man's voice in my ear "stop trying " I sit and think then I decided " no I will never stop trying to get out of here" I keep trying to get over there and I finally realise. There's someone holding me back !

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

84.3K 21.8K 75
MELANCHOLY | Melancholy drips from my fingertips. Here, I will speak the sadness, the heartache, and the decaying for all the unspoken. Perhaps un...
1.2K 7 112
By Bianca Sparacino - this tackles the gut-wrenching but relatable experiences of moving on, self-love, and ultimately learning to heal. In this book...
73K 1.2K 50
In which, they start as lovers and end as rivals.. But will the love still be there at the end..?
3.7K 695 94
Within this anthology lies a tapestry of verses penned by Jcena Mortiff, each intricately woven around diverse manifestations of love. These words ac...