The King's Little Flower (COM...

By charmed2gether

He was hard headed and mean. She was calm and patient. He was protective and possessive of what was his. S... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18

Chapter 2

26.6K 764 266
By charmed2gether

Alexander

I had no use of eating dinner. I wasn't hungry and a little too lazy to actually try and make something to eat. So I just chose to not eat dinner and walk around the pack. Just to see if anyone needed help with something or just to talk. But knowing people of this pack, they apparently don't like me as much as they liked my dad. Maybe because of my mom or maybe I just present myself differently then what dad did. But I don't know.

I couldn't been able to sleep for the last few weeks, either. Ever since my dad died, I would get worse nightmares than I did when he was still alive. Some were of random things that just seemed all out of wack and some were of my memories of what my mom did to me. For twelve years, she'd abuse me. Every day, any chance she got to, she'd hit me. No reason whatsoever. She'd call me names and slap me whenever my father wasn't around. A few times she pinned me down to my bed to the point where I couldn't get out from under her and she'd touch me.

In the end, after my dad got rid of her for good, I was abused in all of the ways imaginable by her. She mentally and emotionally abused me by calling me names and saying how worthless I was. She'd tell me I wasn't the son she wanted and that I just needed to die. She physically abused me by slapping me and pinching me. Hard enough to get her point across but never enough to have the bruises to last long enough for my dad to notice before they healed. And she sexually abused me. By touching me down there and forcing me do her.

She told me if I told, I'd be the one gone and she'd play victim. But when I was nine, I finally told my dad. And he tried to do things to get her to stop. He'd take me almost everywhere with him when he found out just so she wouldn't be able to hurt me. He broke the mate connection with her after he found out and tried expelling her from the pack. But it didn't work so well.

My mom had snuck back almost every night for three years after that and abused me more. And she told me if I screamed, or told that she had com back, she'd kill me and my dad right then and there. And I didn't want him to die. So I endured it for another three years until he found out and sent her to a mental institution where she's been kept for twelve years now.

But the pain and anger was reliving in my head each minute, whether I was asleep or awake. Some people would embrace sleep. It let them get away from pain. But for me, it wasn't getting away from pain. It was adding more and it drove me to insanity almost.

I was mad. Mad that I was treated that way for so long until I finally had the courage to speak up. Mad at me. Mad at my mom. My dad. And sometimes even mad at the world. And I let myself show the anger and pain.

I looked up, wondering where I was going from being so lost in thought. I scanned my surroundings and my eyes stopped on one particular girl. She seemed quite a few years younger than me but she was still the most beautiful girl that I've ever seen. She was sitting in the pack garden but none of the flowers surrounding her seemed to compare to her beauty.

My heart thudded. I wanted her. I wanted her to be mine.

Melanie

I was sitting in the garden, lost in thought and staring at the flowers.

What pulled me out of my thoughts was the eerie feeling of someone staring at me. So I looked around and locked eyes with who I assumed was Alpha Alexander. He looked exactly like the old alpha but had some hints of the old luna in his face.

I felt gravity try to pull me to him. I wanted him to hold me and touch me. But I stayed were I was, trying to fight the gravitational pull towards him. But he must've felt it too because he started walking towards me.

I stood up from the bench and stepped back a little but he got to me and grabbed my hand. My breathing hitched as electricity burned through my arm. It went straight to my spine and turned to chills.

"Hi." He spoke finally. I looked into his ocean green eyes and opened my mouth to say something but the words didn't form. I was too lost in his eyes. "Who are you?" He asked, standing closer to me. I inhaled his scent. Dust and deodorant. His words were more hard then his soft hi.

"I.. I'm.. Mel.. Melanie." I whispered. He pulled my chin up to make me look him in the eye. "You're.. the alpha." I said, lightly wrapping my hand around his that held my chin. He didn't say anything.

I was afraid. Afraid that he might hurt me. But I didn't know if he would or not. From what I've heard, he was stuck up and mean. Because of all of what happened. So he was probably going to hurt me.

"Mine." He growled in my ear. That sent chills down my back which made me moan a little. "You're my mate and future Luna." He told me. I blinked once before he pulled away just enough to force a kiss onto my lips. It was hard and forceful and not at all pleasant. But at the same time it was pleasant. I wanted to kiss him.

He pulled back. I pulled my hand away from his and stepped back. "I.. um.. I should get home." I said, turning on my heel and walking away but he cleared his throat which made me stop and look back. He was about to say something but didn't.

He finally opened his mouth again. "Come over sometime. Or we can meet here again. Sometime." He said. I nodded. "Okay." I said and started to walk away again.

Alexander

I shouldn't have been so forceful. I'm so stupid. This is what I get when I try to let myself love. Someone leaves or I get hurt.

I sighed and just walked back to my house.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 59 24
She was a human, clueless to the supernatural world. She worked helping troubled youth, and loved helping people. She had chronic illnesses, and was...
11.1K 425 19
I was running from a mean alpha, being chased down by the beta and some other wolves who agreed to kill me. Why me? I noticed that they stopped follo...
391K 9.8K 17
I smelt something calming, like the smell of rain and vanilla and suddenly, a guy came in charging at Gabriel. Gabriel didn't have any time to react...
85.9K 1.6K 37
"The fuck you are leaving me." He snapped and growled at his mate. She was calm as she was ever be regardless of his snapping. She sighed and turned...