Steve Harrington Smut Imagines

By UGottaLovePlums

Steve Harrington? Joe Keery? Smut? Mmm, yes please. ;) More

Introductions!
Please Read (2022 update)
His First Time || jk
Favourite Kink || sh
When He Adores Your Body +1K?? II jk
When His Body is Your Christmas Gift || sh & jk
On the Twelfth Day of Christmas, Joe Keery...
When You Celebrate The New Year
When You Get Kidnapped|| jk
His Dirty Confession #1|| sh
When He Loses You || jk
His Dirty Confession #2 || sh
When He Supports His Transgender Partner || sh
When You Choose The Wrong Actor || jk
When You Cheat On Him || jk
When He Begs You To Love Your Body || jk & sh
When He Adores Your Stretch Marks
When He Wants to Help With Your Depression
When It's Time For Your Punishment (Part One) || sh
When He Doesn't Want To Play Games
Part Two
Dear (Y/N) || sh
When You Come Out
When He Has A Breakdown
When You Fall In Love
Pillow Talk
Panic! At The Party || j.k.
When He's Dying || j.k.
When You're Wet For Him
When You Finally Return
When Danger Is Near || (smut)
Short But Sweet (Smut)
"You look so cute when you're all blushy and squirmy like that."
"Baby..." you murmured. "what's wrong?"
"I'll be good for you, daddy."
"Tell daddy what you want."
"Where do you want my mouth, sweetheart?" | Genderfluid Reader
"Feeling a little shy, darling? Even after you just face f*cked me?"
"There are days when I want you to f*ck me." | FTM!Reader
"Are you cheating on me?"
'words of honeyed sweetness fell from your lips'

When Nancy Isn't Your Biggest Fan II sh

101K 606 2K
By UGottaLovePlums

A/N: PLEASE READ THIS AUTHOR'S NOTE. IT IS VERY IMPORTANT.

I would just like to point our that, if a name of a random character appears in a chapter and it isn't supposed to be there, you have permission to politely alert me of this mishap, so that I can fix the typo, if and when I have time. However, this is not an invitation to be rude to me, for making a simple mistake. I write several books, sometimes I get a bit mixed up in what I am writing or my dyslexia swaps letters and words around. So yes, misspells and random character names can sometimes occur within my work and that's okay. A majority of you, my dear readers, are more than lovely. Your comments are hilarious or heart-warming. It is just occasionally, some idiotic muggle forgets their manners and comments something hurtful, which I will not stand for. I just want to make my opinions on this matter clear before I wrote anything further. Thank you.

This chapter is dedicated to @buffykahuna . Sorry, this became a little more angsty than I had planned. If it isn't to your liking, I am more than happy to make you a rewrite. :)

****

You were relaxing in your room, listening to your cassette of music. Annie Lennox's voice played through the headphones. You were completely lost in your own thoughts. So when Steve crashed through the bedroom door, you were more than a little startled by his appearance.

"Stevie?!" you sighed, your hand clutching your chest. Your heart raced beneath your palm.

He sat at the foot of your bed, his back to you but you could see the slight shake of his shoulders. You instantly realised that he was crying. Fear and worry washed over you as you moved off of your bed to stand before your weeping boyfriend.

As soon as you were in arms reach, the brunette pulled you to him, burying his face in your torso, the sound of muffled, broken sobs escaping his lips.

You instinctively began to rub his shoulders, run your fingers through his hair, anything to soothe the weeping male. "What happened?" you quietly asked, not wanting to disturb the fragile atmosphere.

Wiping away his tears on his sleeve, you watched as Steve shook his head, trying to suppress another wave of emotion. "It was nothing; just an argument."

"With Nancy?" you guessed, knowing that if it had been her he was arguing with, you would have been the topic of conversation.

You knew why Nancy didn't like you but you couldn't help but wish that, she would just accept you as someone whom was not trying to take her friend away. You hated the way you were breaking their friendship up. You also hated how that, once you two had been close too but that bond had severed as soon as Steve had come on the scene.

He remained silent, answering your question.

"I'm so sorry," you apologised, bending forward slightly to kiss the top of his head. "It's my fault that you're arguing."

"No." he once again shook his head. "No, don't blame yourself. She..." more tears ran down his perfect face as he uttered her name. "She just needs to learn to be less protective."

He tilted his head up, his watery eyes filled with so much hurt. His pained expression made you want to weep too.

Wanting to change the subject, Steve twisted his body slightly staring at your iPod. "What were you listening to before I came in?"

"The Eurythmics."

He reached over, retrieving the musical device. "Which song?"

"Sweet Dreams." it was one of Steve's favourites by the duo. You had never really paid much attention to this particular artist's work but since Steve had entered your life, you had found yourself listening to them more and more.

When he wasn't able to see you, on the account of him playing Mother to a certain group of kids, you found that listening to the Sweet Dreams (Are Made of These) album helped you miss him a little less. It was as if Steve was still by your side. You would also listen to In The Garden when you needed a little 'me' time, especially when the desire for your absent boyfriend became almost unbearable.

You would lie upon your bed, legs slightly apart, The Eurthmics playing in the background.

Your hand would slowly travel down the front of your stomach until your fingers met the waistband of your panties. Then they'd slowly slip under the elastic, slowly moving towards your-

"(Y/N)? Did you hear what I said?" your boyfriend's question tore you away from your lustful thoughts.

A deep blush spread across your cheeks. "N-no... What did you say?"

Steve was no fool; he had noticed your dilated pupils and he could feel your quickened pulse radiating from your wrist. He knew what vein of topic your mind had been focused on. Although he was unsure of what exactly had caused you to think such lustful thoughts.

He was deeply curious to know what you'd been thinking. Something about the whole idea of you describing something explicit in detail made your boyfriend feel incredibly turned on. "What were you thinking about?" his voice more husky in tone.

"W-what?"

The male pulled you to him until you were straddling his hips. He almost begged for the details, whispering in your ear, "Tell me what you were thinking about."

You felt a slight bulge begin to form in the front of his trousers. "Well," you began, taking the Walkman from his hands and placing the headphones in his ears. Turning down the volume, you restarted the song you had been listening to earlier. "I was thinking about when you were busy." you pressed your hips down upon his slightly. "When I was all alone, with a need only you could diminish." Your hips ground into his, circling at an achingly slow pace.

The bulge grew, digging into you more, pressing against your concealed womanhood. You stifled a moan, not wanting to interrupt your narrative. "It was on those days, that I'd lie on my bed, wearing my favourite set of underwear. I'd spread my legs apart. You know, just ever. So. Slightly. My hand would then slowly slip under the elastic, moving towards my-"

Before you could continue, Steve's lips crashed against yours. Roughly kissing you, leaving you breathless. "Gosh, I've never wanted you more," he growled. "Stand up, beautiful." He pecked you lips before lifting you off his lap. He stood up too. "Take off your panties." he growled.

From under your skirt, you quickly slipped off your underwear, letting it fall to the floor.

Stepping out of them, you looked up and smirked at Steve, whom was once again sitting down on the bed, his trousers undone and boxers pulled down to reveal his rather large manhood. "You ready, beautiful?"

You nodded, climbing back onto his lap. You positioned yourself until his tip was pressed against the folds of your entrance. Slowly and deliciously, it slipped into you.

"I'm going to make sure that next time I can't see you," you heard him whispering his promise in your ear. "you won't have to pleasure yourself." He bit your earlobe. "All you'll have to do is remember what I'm about to do to you." then his teeth scraped against the sweet spot on your neck. "And you'll be soaking your panties and moaning my name within seconds."

"Then stop talking," you whimpered. "And start doing."

****

A/N: Aaand I'm going to finish there. You'll just have to wait for the next chapter to read about the reader's big O.

Toodles!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 59.2K 72
In which the reader from our universe gets added to the UA staff chat For reasons the humor will be the same in both dimensions Dark Humor- Read at...
703K 11.3K 65
หห‹ยฐโ€ข*โ€โžท ๐—”๐—ฑ๐—ฑ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐˜„๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ป๐˜‚๐—บ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ฎ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐—ฝ๐—ฐ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ ๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—ฒ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ฑ๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ฒ ๐—ป๐—ผ ๐—บ๐—ฎ๐˜๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ผ๐˜„ ๐—ณ๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ผ๐˜‚๐˜€ ๐˜†๐—ผ๏ฟฝ...
142K 2.9K 44
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
780K 17.5K 46
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.