Tattoo Heartist

By iiLoveydoveii

Ingrid Rodríguez A 20-year-old girl who knows almost to nothing of the outside world. Her strict parents mad... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28

Chapter 7

93.3K 3.5K 652
By iiLoveydoveii

"If I told you we could bathe in all the lights
Would you rise up, come and meet me in the sky?
Would you trust me when you're jumping from the heights?
Would you fall in the name of love?"

Ingrid's POV

I was in the kitchen waiting for my father's coffee to brew and I gazed out of the window as I watched the wind blow the trees. I hadn't heard from Tristian in two days and it made me slightly upset. It was partially my fault though. I was so embarrassed about what happened at the gym and locker room that I couldn't bear to even look at my phone.

He probably thinks I'm just a foolish girl who has no idea what the real world is and once I get a taste, I run away crying.... Which isn't entirely wrong. Everytime I try to branch out of my little shell I'm either pulled back in by my parents and pulled in willingly by my own self.

Yesterday, I was supposed to spend an hour or two with Amber and May but Amber never came to pick me up. I had called her a few times but she never answered. I didn't mind much though. I would much rather stay at home than go to some bar or club and possibly risk the chance of me getting in trouble again.

I finished up with my father's coffee and I started walking towards his office. I could hear him down the hall faintly as he spoke over the phone.

" We can talk about the arrangements next week... that is if your boy is going to show up. " He paused for a second and I listened in slightly.

" With all the history on his records.. do you really think he'll have a positive impact on the future of our business together?.... " I opened his office door and he glanced up at me as he sighed.

" I guess you're right. I just hope this all goes as smooth as possible. " I placed his coffee down on his desk and wrapped one arm around my stomach to hold onto my other arm as I waited for him to direct his attention over to me. He ended the call and took a sip of the coffee. He placed it back on the desk and looked over to me.

" Did you finish organizing the files I gave you this last night? " I nodded my head.

" I-I sent them all to your hard drive this morning " He nodded his head and turned back to his computer.

" I just got off the phone with a very close business partner of mine and he's looking forward to meeting you. We're working on a few stock exchanges and purchases so we can eventually start the new enterprise we've been working on. Of course, you'll be working with us but his son's ability to lose his stubbornness is non-existent. Eventually, we will be bringing him into work and you will be responsible for making sure he's stable.. This shouldn't be a problem for you should it? " He glanced over to me and I shook my head.

" N-no.. It's not a problem at all. "

" Excellent. You are dismissed. We will discuss more about this a little later. " I nodded once again and walked out of the office. As I pulled the door shut I couldn't stop the tear that was already falling down my cheek. I was beginning to think that every day that seems to go by, my father thinks less of me as his daughter and more of his potential business partner or money maker.

I walked towards my room and once I was inside, I took of my clothes and threw on Tristian's hoodie. I laid in my bed and sighed. Thinking about him makes me happy but even if we were able to grow we wouldn't sprout too far. We were from two different worlds. Basically opposites by the looks of it and.... opposites don't always attract... Or do they?

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Tristian's POV

I sat in the jail cell once again and I sighed and I stared at the wall. It's getting boring ending up here every other week- make that day. I don't even know why they bother to release me just so I can be put back in here again to wait for my lying deceiving father to come to get me out. I don't need all the drama but the people in this city live for it. One of the guys I was fighting the other day in the tournament tried to attack me with a group of his friends. The police were called when three of them were unconscious and I was beating up the main one.

They used to try and question me every time I entered the station but I never said a word. Now no one even bats an eyelash when they see me getting dragged in here because 'it's just Locke's kid'. Bullshit. I don't ask him to get me out of these situations so why the hell doesn't he know when to quit? My cell doors opened and I didn't even bother to get up. After about ten minutes I heard something slam on the counter and angry footsteps walking towards me.

" What the hell is taking you so long? I have more important things to do than clean up after you " I shrugged.

" Then stop cleaning. I never gave you a mop or duster so this is your choice. "

He groaned. " You think I want to do this shit? All you do is get in trouble and fix what you've done. " I sighed.

" Once again, you brought it upon yourself to clean up the spills. Just let me rot in jail. I wouldn't give any shits. "

" Are you sure you wouldn't care at all? "

" Nope " He paused for a second before speaking again.

" If you go to jail.. How will you be able to keep track of how your mother is doing? " I looked over to him. He always knew how to get under my skin, how to make me feel inferior by using the one person I love the most.

" Why do you have to bring her into every situation that involves.. well anything really? "

" Because the only reason you are the way you are right now is that you don't want to listen to me and you're still too attached to your mother! " I stood up and knocked the chair in the corner down as I walked away from him.

" Fuck off. Just because you don't care doesn't mean I have to be like you. "

" Yeah, I don't care anymore because nowadays I'm just the bad guy right? " I ran both of my hands down my face.

" Of course you're the damn bad guy. All you do is try to control everything I do! "

" Well, I wouldn't have to try to control what you do if you would just take care of yourself and at least try to get a real job! " I turned to him.

" I have a damn job. It may not be as corrupted as your's but at least it's something. " He didn't say anything. He just closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

" Tristian.. stop getting into trouble and try to learn from your mistakes- " I walked out of the cell which cut him off.

" Fuck you " I swore and went towards the door. He followed and stopped midway.

" Tristian.. you know what you need to do if you want your mother to continue living " I gave him the middle finger without turning back and I walked out the door.

⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

I walked into the café around seven and I looked around as it was only a few people here. I stood in the short line and held my head down as my hoodie covered it. The person in front of me was very small. She, I'm assuming, was in black tights and a pair of tan Uggs and a black hoodie that looked.. oddly familiar. She grabbed her drink and food and said thank you softly and I knew exactly who it was.

" Ingrid? " She jumped and turned to look at me. She looked up at me in awe and I could see her eyes light up.

" Oh.. Hi Tristian.. " She said softly and I inched closer to her.

" What are you doing out here at this time? " She shrugged and held up her food cutely. I chuckled and we both went silent for a second as we stared into each other's eyes. I spoke after a few seconds.

" I was going to just get something to eat and head over to my apartment.. If you want to, I could take you with me and drop you off at home a little later? " She pondered about it for a moment and nodded her head slowly.

" Yes, please " I smirked at her and walked up to the counter. As I ordered I could feel her slowly slipping her hand into mine as if I wouldn't notice and I inwardly chuckled at her cuteness. 

Getting my food, we walked out the store hand in hand and I could feel just how excited she was. Going to my car, I opened the door for her and she stepped in. I went over to my side and she stared at me as I put the key in the engine. As I drove off I would occasionally glance over to her to see that she was still staring directly at me. After about five minutes I decided to tease her a little bit.

" You're staring again doll " She looked down at her lap and spoke.

" Oh.. I didn't notice. " I shrugged.

" It's fine.. I don't it mind much. " She giggled softly and went back to staring. She made it seem like she was actually looking at something that made her genuinely happy when it was just me.

" I see you're still taking a liking to my hoodie. " She nodded her head but a look of worry quickly washed over her face.

" Y-you said I could keep it... but if you want it back you can have it. "

" I already said you could have it doll.. just teasing you a bit. " She nodded her head and we pulled up to my apartment. It wasn't a terrible neighborhood but it also wasn't the richest. We both got out of the car and she came by my side and held onto the end of my shirt. I walked her over to the door and we entered the building. We went up to my room and I opened it with my key.

Opening the door, Ingrid stepped in and looked around. I took off my jacket and shoes and put my keys on the counter by the door. I noticed she was still looking around and I pushed some of the hair out of my face.

" I know it's a bit cramped but I'm getting a new place.... soon enough " I muttered the last part and she smiled as she squealed softly as she looked around.

" I love it! I've never seen so many interesting things in one room all at once before. "

" You like it? " I asked scratching the back of my neck and she nodded as she took off my hoodie and her boots then took a sip of her drink. I took a seat on the couch and watch as she ran her fingers over the many books and different types of wood. I grabbed the remote off the coffee table and looked back up at her. I bit my lip as her back was to me as she was on the tips of her toes to reach one of the books that must've caught her interest. I cleared my throat with a small smile on my face and she jumped and quickly put it back in its space.

She turned to me " I-I was just looking " I chuckled.

" You're fine, doll... Do you want to watch something? " She nodded her head and I beckoned her over with my finger.

She walked over to the couch and squealed when I pulled her down onto my lap. She looked up at me and I smirked as I turned on the TV.

" Much better. " She didn't say anything afterward. She just turned towards the TV and watched as I searched for something. Her short legs were stretched across my other leg and her hands rested on her lap. I decided on a random episode of Stranger Things that really excited her. My eyes lingered on her for a moment and I tilted my head.

" Is this also my shirt I gave you the other day? " I asked her laughing and she shushed me while pointing to the TV.

" Shh, we're watching Stranger Things. " She whispered, though.. I wasn't paying much attention to the show as most of my focus was on her. I probably said this before but... she made me feel things that I never knew would be capable of feeling again. I had a feeling that she would bring the best and possibly worst in me... and soon.

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Hi babes! ♡♡ I know it's been more than a week don't kill me! I've just been very busy and I wasn't able to really come up with a chapter until last night at 3 in the morning and right now at 1 AM! I know I'm amazing, right? Love you all. x

How did you like this chapter?

Favorite moments and why?

Do you see any connections at all so far for business or relationships? If so what do see or think?

Any suggestions? Drama or fluff related?

Future predictions?

Anything else to say? Hmmm?

☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽☽

Song Lyrics: Martin Garrix & Bebe Rexha - In The Name Of Love

Follow me on IG: iiLoveydoveii

Tell me what you think and don't forget to vote

Angel

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

622K 14.7K 30
Valentina Devlin, known to be difficult and an insanely hard-to-get. From day one, she's only had two things on her mind. Getting recognition from he...
28.1K 963 35
He stepped even closer so close that our nose was touching and I could feel his minty breath on my face. Oh no wrong move. "I was just cleaning it"...
882 76 42
"𝙒𝙝𝙚𝙣 𝙝𝙚 𝙗𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙡𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩 𝙞𝙣, 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙩𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙤 𝙨𝙩𝙖𝙮 𝙞𝙣 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙙𝙖𝙧𝙠 𝙗𝙪𝙩 𝙨𝙝𝙚 𝙨𝙤𝙤𝙣 𝙧𝙚𝙖𝙡𝙞𝙯𝙚𝙙 𝙝...
1M 25.7K 48
A Dark and ruthless love story. - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - He looks deeply in my eyes and brushes h...