A Lullaby in the Moon

Por Madison4922

Its about a girl named Lunar and she has a secret she is a ultima and she meets a boy who figures out her sec... Más

the start not a chapter
meeting him chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4

chapter 1

10 0 0
Por Madison4922

Hello everyone
Shout out Lunar_thee_moon go check out her book I really like it I'm half way into it anyway hope you in joy

Lunars pov

Hi my name is Lunar and I'm a high school student in 9th grade and I get abused alot.

Time skip the next day

I wake up at 6:00am. So I don't have to deal with my parents. I get up and get ready ( btw what her hair and eyes look like up there). I put on my black laggings,boots a lace shirt, my jacket and my glasses and I go down stairs fix my lunch. I quietly leave so I won't wake my parents  up and I head off to school. When I got there I went to a tree and climb it onto a branch and I started to read 2hours later. Kids started to get here and I just watch as they go by it was also the first day of school so yeah. As they go by I hear talking about peoples Summer and what they did stuff like that. I sloped out from the tree and ran to my locker to put some stuff away and I ran to my class. I went to the back corner right next to the window. Once everyone was there the teach divided to do a check to make sure everyone was there. After a few names were said she said "Lunar" and I say " Here." She kept on going after some classes were over it was now lunch. I went to my locker and got all my stuff and ran out side. Once I was out side I ran to the back of the school were there was a forest. I  climbed a tree and got out my lunch and my phone I went to YouTube and ate my lunch at the same time. After I got down eating I put everything away and I jumped out from the tree with my stuff on my back. I then started to go to my next class.

Time skip after school was over

I got to my house and when I opened the door I saw my parents. When they heard me open the door the got up and walked over to me I gulp "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!"" At school?" I said knowing what's coming next the were mad. They through me against the wall and got out a knife. They stabed my arm,my cheek, and my leg. Once they stopped I ran as fast ad I could up to my room and locked the room. I was crying I went to my closet were I had some band aids and I put them one. After I was down I decided to just go to sleep.
So I got into my bed and I started to fall asleep.

Hello everyone hope you in joyed the first chapter of A Lullaby in the moon.

Bye bye
There were 499 words

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

1.2M 30.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
912K 82.5K 38
✫ 𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐈𝐧 𝐑𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐆𝐞𝐧'𝐬 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐒𝐚𝐠𝐚 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 ⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎⁎ She is shy He is outspoken She is clumsy He is graceful...
10.7M 248K 60
𝐅𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐄𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐢𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐋𝐨𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐬 Enzo Mariano is known for being nothing but ruthless. He is feared by all in the Italian mafia. He kills on...
2.8M 36.5K 12
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...