chapter 1

Hello everyone
Shout out Lunar_thee_moon go check out her book I really like it I'm half way into it anyway hope you in joy

Lunars pov

Hi my name is Lunar and I'm a high school student in 9th grade and I get abused alot.

Time skip the next day

I wake up at 6:00am. So I don't have to deal with my parents. I get up and get ready ( btw what her hair and eyes look like up there). I put on my black laggings,boots a lace shirt, my jacket and my glasses and I go down stairs fix my lunch. I quietly leave so I won't wake my parents  up and I head off to school. When I got there I went to a tree and climb it onto a branch and I started to read 2hours later. Kids started to get here and I just watch as they go by it was also the first day of school so yeah. As they go by I hear talking about peoples Summer and what they did stuff like that. I sloped out from the tree and ran to my locker to put some stuff away and I ran to my class. I went to the back corner right next to the window. Once everyone was there the teach divided to do a check to make sure everyone was there. After a few names were said she said "Lunar" and I say " Here." She kept on going after some classes were over it was now lunch. I went to my locker and got all my stuff and ran out side. Once I was out side I ran to the back of the school were there was a forest. I  climbed a tree and got out my lunch and my phone I went to YouTube and ate my lunch at the same time. After I got down eating I put everything away and I jumped out from the tree with my stuff on my back. I then started to go to my next class.

Time skip after school was over

I got to my house and when I opened the door I saw my parents. When they heard me open the door the got up and walked over to me I gulp "WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN!!!!!"" At school?" I said knowing what's coming next the were mad. They through me against the wall and got out a knife. They stabed my arm,my cheek, and my leg. Once they stopped I ran as fast ad I could up to my room and locked the room. I was crying I went to my closet were I had some band aids and I put them one. After I was down I decided to just go to sleep.
So I got into my bed and I started to fall asleep.

Hello everyone hope you in joyed the first chapter of A Lullaby in the moon.

Bye bye
There were 499 words