Love struck ( A Nick Mara Lov...

Von Beauty_Swim

there always that one person that you trust and loved when you were as child....... but when you realize you... Mehr

The Last Day Before Spring Break
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Not a chapter
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Not a chapter
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
Chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
author note
chapter 54
Chapter 55
Author Note
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Author's Note
Author Note

Chapter 59

102 2 0
Von Beauty_Swim

Heather Pov:

It's 12:30 am and it is Christmas Day and I got up from the chair, I walked up to my room and changed into my pajamas, that is cozy and soft. I put my hair into a pony tail and walked down the steps....

I walked over to Nick and sat down next to him. We started with the younger kids to open their gifts.

Everyone was happy with their gifts, I open my gifts and fell in love with every single thing I got......

But the most wonderful gift was spending time with the people I love and surround with every single day. After, everyone was done opening their gifts, it was getting late, so everyone went upstairs and went to their rooms.

I enter my room and I lay in my bed, going through my phone and I heard a knock on my door. Nick came into my room with 3 boxes that was wrapped with a gold bow on top. I smile and motion him to come by my bed, he sat down and he placed the gifts between us.

"These are for you, I hope you like it!!!" Nick said and I smile at him but before I open his gifts. I got up and got 3 gifts that are for him and brought it to the bed. He saw and smiled at me and motion me to open my gifts. I open the big box first and it was so pretty and my first Louis Vuitton Handbag and I really wanted one of these bags but I didn't want him to spend so much money, these are expensive but I'm so grateful:

I opened the second gift and it was Kendra Scott silver jewelry set and it so beautiful and shiny, the necklace was silver with silver stone an diamond studs.

Finally, I grabbed the third box and it was small, before pulling the bow, he stopped me and I look up,"before you open this gift, I want to say something, this gift has meaning to it and I hope you don't get weird out" he said and I'm kind of scared but curious. I open the gift and I stared at it in awe, it was from Zales and it is silver diamond ring, I gently took it out of the box and it was so beautiful. "Its not an engagement ring, and were only 17 years old but its a promise ring." he took it out of my hands and he grab my hand and put it on " this ring shows how much I love you and respect you, this ring also means that I be by your side in every good and bad moment, this rings show our love is more powerful and stronger, nobody could get between us. heather every day when I spend every single day, you make me smile, make my heart go faster, and blush, laugh, and happy. I love you!"

I was crying because he so romantic and the best boyfriend ever. "I love it, I love the gifts and I especially in love with you Nick Carter Mara." I kiss him with so much love and eager.

"Now open your gifts" I said and he open his first gift.

Nick Pov:

I was opening Heather gift and I chuckled and smile at it, it was gold chain cross necklace. She knows how much I love this type of chain, and my other necklace broke, so I'm happy about it and I put it on. "Do you like it?" she asked and I smile at her and gave her pecked "Of course, it really my taste."

The Next gift , I was opening it and it was Louis Vuitton watch and I wanted one of these watches for the longest time, I loved it so much. "Heather, you did not need to get me this." I said and she smie and shrugged "I wanted too, and you deserve a lot things."

Finally, Open the last gift and it was box and heavy. "I hope you like this one because I heard you talking about this..." she ssaid and smile...

oh my god!!!! its Gucci sneakers and I'm shocked, blown away, I literary jump up and hug her and give her a kiss. "thank you thank you thank you thank you thank you" I said and she smile "your welcome but you deserve so much, and I want my hottie boyfriend to be looking like a snack" she said and I chuckled. "Thanks babe! I'm truly blessed to have you as my girlfriend maybe in the future as my wife." I chuckled and kiss her. this kiss lasted long time and I lay her down and we kept kissing but it turn into a make out session and then it went heated.........

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

59 9 7
They say what's in the past keep it in the past but I wanted to know all about my past. It was things that I didn't know and that I wanted and needed...
154 0 12
Even though you are just a lost soul, you are still wandering, looking for one thing: love. Before you died, you're parents and siblings used to trea...
295 44 30
You may feel alone when you're falling asleep. And every time tears roll down your cheeks. But I know your heart belongs to someone you've yet to mee...
1.6M 24.5K 76
Love. As 'beautiful' as love can be it hurts and bleeds. If you're unlucky you may even love the very person you know you can't have. The best friend...