FAME | Harry Styles

By indirectfeelings

what happens when fame and love collide? copyright Β©indirectfeelings 2017 More

zero
one
two
four

three

47 5 3
By indirectfeelings

Coraline

The blaring of a phone's ringtone woke me up from my long slumber. I groaned loudly and turned around lazily as I felt around my nightstand for my phone.

"Hello?" I answered the call groggily without checking the caller ID, figuring it was my parents checking up on me like usual.

"Yes, who is this, and why did you steal my phone?"

"What? You called me... Who are you?" I asked confused.

"What do you mean? I'm calling my phone." He scoffed.

"Wh-wait, what?" I scrunched up my face in confusion as I removed the phone that I thought was mine from my ear and looked at it to realize it actually wasn't.

"Oh! Sorry! I just remembered, and to jog your memory, I didn't steal anything; you dropped it." I stood up-right in bed quickly.

"Yeah, whatever. Listen, we need to meet up like today. I need my phone back." He said, sounding rather annoyed already. What is up with this guy? He gets angry and annoyed so quickly.

"Can't you just afford another one?" I laughed.

"Funny. I bet you can't." Now it was his turn to laugh as my face scrunched up in a slight pout.

"Anyways, i can, but i can't afford to lose all my important contacts." He sighed.

"Oh, right. So where do we meet up then?" I asked exasperatedly, already wanting to end this conversation and go back to the warmth of my bed.

"At the Louvre Restaurant on 5th?" He asked.

"Um... I can't really afford anything there." I trailed off awkwardly.

"Who said you were staying? I just need my phone, Caroline." He mocked.

"Oh. Yeah, i-"

"Okay, so it's settled. Bye."

"Wait! What time?" I almost shouted a bit trying to fit the question in before he hung up the call.

"8 pm tonight. Oh, and also, don't you dare try and solve my password."

"Ok-", my voice was cut short by the loud dial tone ringing in my ear.

If I said he wasn't that intimidating, I'd be lying. Just his voice over the phone made me nervous.

"You're meeting up with Harry Styles? Take me with you! Please!" My bedroom door was pushed open and in came bursting an excited and eager Maggie.

"Jeez Maggie, it's like ten in the morning." I groaned as I flopped back on to my fluffy bed.

"Exactly! We need to prepare ourselves to meet him!" I rolled my eyes at her amount of enthusiasm this early in the day.

"Who said you were going?" I laughed.

"I did! I need to be there!" She huffed stubbornly.

"Kidding, of course, you're coming." I smiled.

"But it's in the Louvre, what would we even wear?" I listened amusedly at her rambling until a text tone from Harry's phone got my attention.

"Also, come alone." I read the message out loud.

"What was that?" Maggie peeked out her head from the closet door.

"Uh...How do I say this?" I mumbled nervously looking around the room.

"What's wrong, Cora?" Her body now in full view in front of the closet doorway.

"Uh, he said to come alone."

"Who?"

"Harry." I prepared myself for the sudden outburst soon to come from Maggie.

"Oh..." She said softly as her gaze fell to the floor.

"Oh, Maggie I'm sorry. I can ask for a picture? An autograph, video? Anything."

"Oh okay!" She smiled brightly and hugged me tightly. I laughed at her quick change of mood.

"We need to find a hot outfit for you to wear though!" She winked.

"It's not a date! I'm just returning his phone." I laughed and rolled my eyes slightly when she started throwing multiple articles of clothing at me.

.

I pulled the black bodycon dress further down my thighs to reach a little above my knees again as I walked to the entrance of the restaurant. After hours of searching for what to wear, Maggie and I finally came to an agreement on a black knee-length bodycon dress with a low v-neck. I had to give it to Maggie, she knows how to pick out a great outfit.

I felt uncomfortable as I received a few stares from some older men as their eyes looked at me up and down. I shook my head with a disgusted look.

I slipped quickly through the large glass door and made my way to the reservations desk.

"Reservation name please?" The young woman, around my age I'm guessing, smiled softly at me.

"Shit...What name did he use?" I mumbled to myself.

"She's with me, thank you." I looked to my right and there he stood in a black dress shirt followed by a pair of black and white striped pants. Some of the shirt's buttons were undone, exposed a few tattoos on his chest. My gaze lingered on his body for a bit too long without noticing and his small cough brought me out of my thoughts and back to reality.

"Caroline, my eyes are up here sweetie." He smirked, his dimple popping out slightly.

"It's Coraline. For the hundredth time." I huffed.

"Whatever." He rolled his eyes.

"She's with you?" The worker asked confused as she looked at Harry and then back at me.

"What is that supposed to mean?" I asked her.

"It means that you wish you could get with me, babe." He chuckled slightly.

"What makes you think I would want to be with you anyways?" I rolled my eyes and crossed my arms as I gave him a questioning stare.

He laughed loudly and turned around as he shook his head. I followed him to the table and sat down across from him.

"So do you have it?" He asked.

"You act like this is a drug deal." I laughed but took out the phone from my purse and handed it to him.

"You didn't do anything with it right?" He said eyeing me slightly.

"What would I even do with it, Mark?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Many things, and shut up." He laughed.

After a few seconds of silence, as he was checking his phone, I decided to speak up, "So, do I go now?" I asked nervously. I don't know why he has this effect on me, I barely know him.

"No, why would you leave already?" He said placing his phone down on the table as he took a sip of his water.

"You said I wasn't staying?"

"You took that seriously? I was kidding. I'm not that cruel, Caroline." He said in-between laughs.

"Will you ever say my name correctly?" I groaned.

"Maybe, maybe not." He smirked.

"Good evening. Welcome to The Louvre. Can I get you something to drink?" The waiter asked Harry.

"And for the beautiful lady?" He smiled, making me blush.

I looked over at Harry as if asking for permission to order a drink, giving me a small nod in response.

After, ordering our drinks and food I excused myself to use the bathroom.

I walked into the empty bathroom and looked at myself in the mirror chuckling to myself.

"I'm at The Louvre with the one and only, Harry Styles." I shook my head in disbelief.

.

We talked and ate for a few hours and surprising as it may sound, he wasn't a total jerk during dinner.

Sure there were the occasional snarky comments here and there but he was much nice than he was in our last encounter.

After a few more minutes of conversation, I started noticing a few bright flashes coming from the window in front of the restaurant.

"Uh, Harry?"

"Yeah?" He looked up at me confused.

"Look behind you..."

He turned around and groaned loudly as more and more people with cameras gathered around the entrance.

"We need to go. Now." He said as he stood up quickly and threw a couple hundreds out of his wallet on the table and grabbed my arm as we shuffled through the tables and waiters until we made our way to the reservations desk.

"We need to make a run for it. Don't look at the cameras, keep your head low. Did you bring your car?" He asked.

"Yeah, it's parked out back." I said, not being able to look away from the bright flashes.

"Okay, let's go!" He shouted.

We ran out the entrance door and through the crowd of fans and photographers.

"Are you Harry's new toy?"

"What's your name!"

"What a downgrade, Harry!"

I frowned at the last one. The girl was right though, I'm nothing special. What was I even thinking tonight? That maybe I can be with Harry? I'm so stupid.

.

YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

waddup its ya boi

sooooooooo this was really delayed!¡!

SORRyY i stopped writing for like a week cause of school and christmas etc and then developed a little writer's block whoops

anyways hope you enjoyed this and i left it at a lil cliffhanger muahaaHAHHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

ok bye

thx 4 reading

-dalia

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

677K 33.5K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
Fake love By :)

Fanfiction

115K 2.7K 42
When your PR team tells you that we have to date a girl on the UCONN women basketball team and you can't say no to it... At first you don't think too...
157K 7.3K 52
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
132K 3.6K 74
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...