13 Reasons Why I Should Have...

By artfulfrankie

Jac is in a coma for 2 weeks following the shooting, and she doesn't anticipate what she finds when she wakes... More

Prologue
Reason One
Reason Two
Reason Three
Reason Four
Reason Five
Reason Six
Reason Seven
Reason Eight
Reason Nine
Reason Ten
Reason Eleven
Reason Twelve
Why I Didn't Stay
Epilogue

Reason Thirteen

325 6 0
By artfulfrankie

Reason Thirteen

The final reason why I should have stayed. Well, the truth is, I know that you're waking up today and I should be there when you do. That's a reason why I should have stayed put, holding your hand.

When I was writing this you were lucid for a few seconds, you didn't say anything and neither did I. But the doctor checked your responses and brain activity and he has every faith that the induced coma did its job.

I really hope it did it's job.

I hope that waking up alone in that room didn't make you hate me, just know that this whole time i've been doing what I thought was for the best. I never meant to make you feel hurt or alone, that's just not what this was ever about.

Love always,
Fletch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

53.1M 1.3M 70
after a prank gone terribly wrong, hayden jones is sent across country to caldwell academy, a school for the bitchy, the dangerous and the rebellious...
219K 4.6K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
192K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
1.1M 38.1K 63
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...