13 Reasons Why I Should Have...

By artfulfrankie

Jac is in a coma for 2 weeks following the shooting, and she doesn't anticipate what she finds when she wakes... More

Prologue
Reason One
Reason Two
Reason Four
Reason Five
Reason Six
Reason Seven
Reason Eight
Reason Nine
Reason Ten
Reason Eleven
Reason Twelve
Reason Thirteen
Why I Didn't Stay
Epilogue

Reason Three

351 8 0
By artfulfrankie

Reason Three

I should have stayed because I wanted to. I know that seems like an obvious reason but it really wasn't. I'm not really used to doing things for me anymore. Everything has been give, give, give with the kids and the new job that I seriously might have forgotten how to let myself be happy.

I wanted to stay because just the thought of being in your life makes my heart beat a mile a minute. Imagine being one of the few people that could say that they had genuinely got a relationship with THE Jac Naylor. I could have been that guy, but i'm stupid.

So please don't think that i'm not here because I don't want to be because I don't think I will ever be in a position where you're not the only person that I want to share the rest of my journey with.

Please, believe me.

Love always,
Fletch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

189K 19K 24
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
957K 21.8K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
604K 9.4K 87
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...