13 Reasons Why I Should Have...

By artfulfrankie

Jac is in a coma for 2 weeks following the shooting, and she doesn't anticipate what she finds when she wakes... More

Prologue
Reason One
Reason Three
Reason Four
Reason Five
Reason Six
Reason Seven
Reason Eight
Reason Nine
Reason Ten
Reason Eleven
Reason Twelve
Reason Thirteen
Why I Didn't Stay
Epilogue

Reason Two

395 7 0
By artfulfrankie

Reason Two

The first thing that really attracted me to you was your independence. Like, seriously, I thought there was no way in hell you would ever let me break through that frosty exterior but I liked that. It was a challenge.

At first people thought that I was professionally offended that you had no time for me, and they assured me that you were the exact same way with everybody. I laughed it off. I wasn't offended in any way, shape or form. I was interested, intrigued if you will. I had to get to know you, no matter how long it took. I should have stayed so I could have carried on making that progress. I could have stayed and known you better.

Love always,
Fletch.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 36K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
28.9M 916K 49
[BOOK ONE] [Completed] [Voted #1 Best Action Story in the 2019 Fiction Awards] Liam Luciano is one of the most feared men in all the world. At the yo...
528K 8.1K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
1.3M 56.3K 103
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC