Mr. Black [EXO KAI FANFICTION]

By kim_mus2

(Lee Hana's POV) Have you ever met a guy who is cold, mysterious, annoying, and lovely at the same time? We... More

Prologue
1. Meeting him was such a big mess
2. Decision: The beginning of my ruined life
3. First mission going awry
4. Some things they don't know
5. Good time together
6. Always come to your side
7. This feeling must be a mistake
9. The Deal
10. Complicated Misunderstanding
11. The last mission?
12. Coming back to the normal life
13. Bitter truth
14. Just ignore him
15. Chasing after you - Part 1
15. Chasing after you - Part 2
16. Still chasing after you
17. I can't explain what I feel
18. I don't understand him
19. First Wish
20. Second Wish
21. Third Wish
Epilogue
Sequel

8. Hurtful to be with you

6.6K 280 6
By kim_mus2

Hana's POV

It's getting late. I knew it. I could see the sky slowly turned darker and darker from the small windows on the high-end of the wall. The lamp in the room was off making it's simply pitch black here, blinding. Cold air was beginning to strike, sending a chilling sensation ever so slowly to every inch of my skin.

Letting out a heavy sigh, I realized that I was still sitting on the floor with my hands tied tightly by a rope. I just put my stoic face on as I was literally clueless, not knowing what I had to do next. Instead of thinking of how to escape this place, my mind was still stubbornly preoccupied by the complicated events happened before me just a few minutes ago. I couldn't deny that I was shocked, disappointed, sad and confused; mixed feelings.

I had to admit, the bewildered mind of mine at this moment was caused by one and only person, Kai. Even though Lee Han Kang was way worse in treating me with his act and talk, my mind insisted to put the blame on Kai.

I couldn't erase the memory of when he suddenly came with that Yoonhee girl, all flirty and touchy. He didn't even look at me as if he didn't intend to rescue me in the first place. After that, he shamelessly showed off the steamy hot kissing scenes in front of everyone and just left with nothing to worry about. He surely did forget his promise to protect me. I shouldn't have put my trust in him if it would just end up like this.

What should I do then? It had been so exhausting for me both mentally and physically to even think clearly. My stiff hands being tied behind my back couldn't help at all. Yes, I still could walk to find the way out as Han Kang's man was miraculously generous enough not to tie my legs. But sadly, I didn't have any passion to do so. My eyes got heavier as weariness continued to drain me further to another level. Feeling vulnerable, I eventually decided to just lay myself on the floor with the left side of my body being its support.

For a few minutes I could feel that I slowly lost myself in a slumber. It surprisingly felt so good, despite the inconvenience of my sleeping position. Perhaps, the silence and darkness had hypnotized me to get relaxed for a short while. Yeah, my rest was short. I didn't expect it to be long, anyway. I was much aware of where I was at the moment.

CLICK

The light in the room was suddenly switched on. Someone was coming!

"You had a good sleep, huh?"

A man whom I thought was one of Lee Han Kang's bodyguards stood tall as I saw him from my sleeping position. He smirked at me, but it wasn't the usual smirk I used to see. It was more threatening. I could feel it.

"Aren't you cold being alone here?"

He bent down to have a better view of my face. I cringed at the thought of how he was so close to me. It was dangerous.

"If you're cold, I can always make you warm, you know." He said as he stroked my cheek with the back of his right hand.

I groaned mentally receiving his filthy touch on my face. I would definitely slap him right away if I had my hands free. Soon after, a lamp bulb in my head suddenly lit up. Thanks God I was still alive, so I still could use my brain to help myself. Really, I was so grateful for a moment.

"Yeah, my body feels so numb because of this cold weather. Unnggghhhhhh." I replied while exaggerating my moan.

"Poor you little girl. What should I do to help you?" He grinned. Did I turn him on? Glad if that was right.

"I want to hold you in my arms!" I stated as boldly as I could.

He raised his eyebrows and for your information, he kept grinning like a mad man thereafter. Then, I did my best to get up and position my body until I sat properly in front of him.

"But, ahjussie. I couldn't have you in my arms and touch you freely if I was tied like this. Could you please release me?" I begged with my sweetest voice, then batted my eyelashes rapidly while pouting like a drench puppy being left alone in the street through a rainy day. I could see that the man turned to be more confused and hesitant as he watched me. I bet he was having a battle inside his head as to whether he should keep tying me up or fulfill his desire by accepting my offer. Damn! Just take my offer, you silly man!

"Ahjussie... please... I want you." I pleaded one more time. I swore that was the most disgusting words I had ever said. I wanted to literally throw up. Trust me!

"Hmm, fine then. I want you so much, baby girl. I can't hold it anymore."

Eventually, he went to my back and untied my hands. Soon after, before he could take any move to trap me, I quickly ran to the main door in the room, which unluckily was locked as I found it after turning the knob. Damn! I should've known about this.

"Hey! Why are you running?" The man sounded mad. He looked at me from the spot I was at, fiercely. Stay composed. That's the first thing I told myself to do. After that, I thought it would be great if I could say a few witty comebacks to lure him back. Alright, let's see what I got then.

"I want to play for a while, ahjussie. Can I?" I eventually said with the best flirty tone I could make up.

"Wicked girl, huh? I like it." He grinned again. I sighed hard to that. I was relieved yet worried at the same time.

"So, can you catch me?" I said then before I dashed, running as fast as I could around the huge empty room while looking at the windows or anything else which would help me to come out. But, there was nothing promising to ease down my misery. Windows and doors were all locked up. There was no way to escape. It seemed that I had been trapped for good in this place.

"Come on baby girl, stop being hyperactive. Just come to me now." That super crazy man spread his hands to the side as he eyed me from the center of the room. It was actually good not to have him running after me, but for how long did I have to run away from him? I had to stop eventually.

"Alright ahjussie. I think it will be better if I stop running. But, I'm an active type, you know. I can't start to please you if I don't have enough time to work out. I love challenges. So, will you fight me?"

"Fight?" He inquired, looking confused.

"Yes, like using karate, kungfu, taekwondo or other things. I was once in a taekwondo club, and I'm so excited to try my skill with the attractive and strong guy like you."

I came closer to him. I knew it would be risky for me to fight him. But I never wanted to be a coward. I had to face the cruel reality on my own.

"So, how was it, ahjussie? Ready to play?"

"Sure. But please don't cry, if you lose, baby girl."

"Nope. Even if I'm lost, I still can have you, right?" I sent him my flirtatious wink.

"Hahahaha." He laughed wholeheartedly, his hands on his hips. "Nice thinking. I'm getting more interested in you, now."

"Is that a compliment?" I smirked and without further ado, I came even closer and tackled his left leg quickly.

THUD!

"Ouch!" He groaned in pain as his precious butt landed for good on the floor.

"Thanks for your compliment ahjussie. Fight me back, please."

He quickly stood back on his feet. The fire started to burn in his eyes. My right hand was suddenly pulled forcefully which made me almost lost the balance, and in a split of seconds my body was inches away from him. He grinned back at me as he bent his head to reach mine. However, before he could succeed to get what he wanted from me, I used my left elbow to hit him right on the nose.

Blood.

Soon, the blood came out of the man's nose. Being panicked that he was, the man let go off me and I gladly retreated to stay away from him.

"Ouw! You are bleeding, ahjussie. You got too easy on me. I'm so sorry." I faked my sympathetic look at him when he struggled to get back on his feet. To my extreme surprise he grew furious and ran to my direction. Arrggh! He must be at his climax. It was the worst! Running away from him would be quite hard now he was so furious. I would be so dead!

BAM!

What's that? Oh my god! The door was opened. I had to go out now! I was so grateful for whoever opened it. With the rest of energy I had, I readied myself and dashed towards the door.

"Hana!"

Someone shouted my name as I was about to reach the door. This voice. How could he?

"Kai?" I gasped as I kept running towards Kai.

When I reached him, I felt he took me into his embrace then put me down to his side so that he could face the crazy man chasing after me.

"Stay away from this, Hana!" Kai ordered and I obeyed him even though I was still uneasy about him.

As expected, Kai immediately raised his gun and pointed it to the man before him. It was effective. The man was frozen right away. Doing the job as a police that he was, Kai took out a pair of handcuffs from his jacket and skillfully attached it to the bad guy's hands.

Still with no words coming out of his mouth, Kai continued to do what he needed to do. He kicked the bad guys' legs to make him bent down on his knees. After that, he took out a black scarf and tied it around the man's head to cover his eyes.

"Done! Hana, let's go! We gotta go out of this mansion." Kai instructed me and I followed behind him after carrying my red backpack which was fortunately taken by Han Kang's bodyguard when I was being dragged here.

"What's with the distance?" Kai asked me in a bit loud whisper as I chose to walk an arm-length away from him. Sorry to him, but I didn't reply to his question. Honestly, I still couldn't get rid of my hatred for him that had grown in me for some unclear reasons.

"Come this way!" He ushered.

The mansion was so huge. There were so many hallways and they were like maze. I got confused where I was from and where I went ahead to. Well, I just had to follow after Kai anyway.

"Hana." Kai stopped at his spot. We were somewhere near the backyard, I guessed. It was quiet here, and Kai wanted to say something to me.

"Put these documents inside your backpack." He handed me some documents he'd been keeping under his shirt. I wondered, did he tuck them in his jeans as well? Ouch!

Even though I frowned due to my disturbed thought about the possibility of him tucking those papers inside his pants, I somehow accepted and saved them well in my backpack.

"Hana, why do you keep giving me cold shoulder? Won't you speak to me?" It seemed that Kai noticed how I had been acting weirdly around him. Well, I didn't care. I just shrugged and walked away, intending to find a way out, as if I knew how. I was clueless, truthfully.

"Hana!" Kai caught my left hand, only to let go of it soon after.

"Wait! Your wrist, there are bruises and its' bleeding because of the blisters." Kai stated and when I stared at my hand, it was indeed true. How could I don't realize this? It must be due to the big rope being tied around my wrists just now.

"Let me take care of your wound. Sit here." I was led to sit under a tree. He then took out a small bottle of ointment from his jacket along with the plaster. That jacket of his was definitely full of alien stuffs inside it.

"How could you have these wounds?" Kai asked again as he applied ointment which felt like ripping my skin apart. Ouch! It was so gnawing!

"Don't ask at time like this! It was so painful, you silly!" I snapped at him unconsciously.

"Finally, you speak."

"Whatever!"

"Done!"

I checked on my wrists which were covered with boring light brown plaster, and I pouted. This was bad. I hoped the wound wouldn't leave any mark.

"Don't worry. It's not a deep cut. Your skin will be fine." Kai smiled while patting my head. This guy, why did he have to act like this again? I never wanted you to be so concerned with me. It hurt me. It would only make me more selfish to want him to be only by my side, which was impossible because he had another girl. Pathetic. I became so pathetic, because of you, Kai!

"Thanks." That's all I could say to express my gratitude.

"Why are you so quiet, now? I like it better when you talk much. Well, not so much, actually. My ears couldn't resist the buzz."

I just stared at him indifferently as my response.

"Well, if you don't want to talk to me. I'm okay." He gave in.

"It's not exactly like you thought." I managed to reply this time.

"So? Why don't you talk to me like usual?"

"I just wondered why you come here. By now, you should have been with Lee Yoonhe, making out with her somewhere else, or maybe anything more than that. I don't know."

"Making out?"

Kai frowned. Seriously, you didn't have to pretend to look confused and surprised Kai. I watched everything. It wasn't a new thing talking about making out. You did it with Yoonhee a few hours ago and I witnessed that.

"So, both of you are here."

Damn! Lee Han Kang. He was here, stood before me and Kai. The guardsmen were all behind him ready to attack us in no time.

"You! Answer me!" Han Kang pointed his index finger towards Kai. Then he asked firmly, showing his full anger.

"Where are you hiding my daughter?"

"What? Daughter? I don't have anything to do with her." Kai replied with ease, which made Han Kang grew even more furious.

"This man. Do I have to teach you a lesson? I'm fine with it. Throw this man and girl to the jail! Now!"

.

To be continued...

.

A.N:

Another update... yohooo... ^^

I'm so willing to finish this story faster. Hope I can do it.

Thanks for reading, comments and votes are always awaited :D

P.S: Again, I didn't proofread this chapter. Sorry for some errors if you find some.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 143 12
HELLO! WELCOME TO THE LOVE DETECTIVE TEAM! I'm Wendy, the humble, outgoing, sly detective. My partner in crime is Minhyuk, the attractive, cold, and...
13 0 6
With Seoul's crime rate on the rise, the local police are doing everything in their power to keep their citizens safe. Special Investigation Unit led...
41.7K 1.8K 54
"you don't look like a monster " "I'll tell you a secret y/n. the really bad monsters never look like monsters" ...
3.4K 243 35
Kai Balavachi is just an ordinary kid, or as ordinary as you can be when you attend a privileged school for the Arts, live in a crime-controlled city...