Our Secret Child (MPREG)

By _bunnyV_

Foreword "Do you know what does this means?" "No?" "You're not a virgin anymore you dumbass!" "Who stole i... More

Prologue
That Night
I don't know name, but I know face.
Congratulations
Watching Me
Tata
Issue
After 4 years
KISS
I'm your dad
The start
Our Secret Child
I don't need your maneh
After 3 months
Answer
Acceptance
E-N-D: Congratulations PT. 2
EPILOGUE
NOT AN UPDATE BUT PLS READ
100K READS 💜
Author's Note 2019

Kookie cafe

21.1K 923 123
By _bunnyV_

"Appa." Hyun caught his dad's attention when Jungkook put him down on the ground and arrived at the front of their now 2 floor cafe.

"Yes Hyun?" Jungkook answered busily, as he was picking some boxes, and Hyun's small bag at the back of the car.

"We should change your cafe name." Hyun suggested and Jungkook chuckled at his son's words.

"And why is that?"

"Hold the hem of my shirt." Jungkook ordered since they'll go inside the cafe. A staff member opened the glass door and helped Jungkook with the boxes.

"Because I'm your son dad, it should be KookieHyun cafe." His son suggested.

"Okay we will do that son." Jungkook smiled to make some assurance that they will change it soon.

"JK! Would you like to switch with me and can I borrow your car?" Jin asked and gave Hyun a hi-five.

"Eh why hyung where are you going?" Jungkook asked.

"This world wide handsome guy will do delivery since the delivery boy is not around because he is sick." Jin answered.

"Ah-- I'll just do it instead." Jungkook said, and Jin led him to the room where the deliveries were kept.

Hyun detached from his dad and walked to a familiar guy who's hiding himself in a newspaper.

"Ahjussi?" Hyun called him.

"Oh--hi." Taehyung greeted Hyun.

"What are you doing here?" The little boy asked.

"Ah... Yeah. Hehehe. I just want to try the cookies here since you said that your appa is a good baker." Taehyung bit his lower lip, did Jungkook marry someone already and Hyun is his child?

Why is he so stupid? He didn't recognize that this boy's last name was JEON! It was his fucking first love.

"Jeon Hyun?" Jungkook called his son.

"Oh my appa needs me. Wait ahjussi." Hyun excused himself and talked to his dad.

Taehyung was just looking at the scene, Hyun got his dad's clear eyes. Taehyung really missed Jungkook, he really wanted to smash his lips to Jungkook's but after seeing that Hyun's father was Jungkook he suddenly felt sad... It was really too late for them to continue what happened exactly 4 years ago. From the first night he met him, from the first time he looked at Jungkook's clear eyes he remembered how he fell in love and lust at first sight to the younger. But now... It just ended.

Jungkook left, Hyun came back, and sat on the empty chair at Taehyung's front.

"Ahjussi, why are you looking at my dad?" Hyun asked.

"Ah am I?" Taehyung answered.

"Yeah you are." Hyun answered, smiling at him.

Taehyung lightly pinched his cheeks.

"Is that your dad?" He wanted to confirm it.

"Do I look like he is not my dad? We're both cute and good looking. So I guess he is my dad I even came out from--" Hyun's words were interrupted when Jin called him.

"I'm sorry if this boy is disturbing you." Jin said and carried Hyun, Hyun just waved his hands.

Jin put him on the chair.

"You almost revealed it, Hyun." Hyun covered his mouth.

"Omo. I'm sorry samchon, just don't tell dad that I'm meeting a handsome guy. I want that man to be my dad, because we have the same smile." Hyun sighed.

"If I could just adopt him to be my appa." Hyun said.

"Here it is." Jungkook gave the delivery form.

"Oh--" Jungkook recognized the man he was Taehyung's manager.

"Why?" Seojun asked.

"Ah nothing it is just-- you are Taehyung's manager right?" Seojun blinked his eyes.

"Ah yeah. He'll be having a fan meeting today here. Do you want his sign?" Seojun asked.

"Ah how much I wanted to, but I need to do the other deliveries. I hope you can order again next time." Jungkook said and walked outside.

Jungkook looked at the theater. He smiled weakly. It was a fan meeting together with his long term girlfriend Sana.

Jungkook lowered his head and made his way back to his car but he suddenly bumped into someone that caused the coffee to spill on his shirt and the girl white dress.

"Stupid!" The girl exclaimed.

"Ah-- I'm sorry. I was not looking my way, I didn't mean--"

"You are so stupid the fuck!" The girl exclaimed again and threw the cup of iced coffee to his shirt. Jungkook wasn't able to react, he was so surprised. He wanted to punch the girl right to his face.

"Sana-unnie aigoo. Sir I'm sorry, my unnie didn't--"

"Fuck don't touch me." Sana pushed her makeup artist, and walked her way to the dressing room.

"Aigoo sir I'm sorry. She was kinda not in the mood because her boyfriend ditched her at the mall awhile ago.-- oops. Please don't spread this, okay I'm sorry." And Sana's make-up artist followed her.

"What the fuck! JK you look like a mess! Who told you that you can throw a coffee into your shirt? Shibs! (A/n: it's my short term for Shibal xD) Jin exclaimed as soon as Jungkook came inside the cafe, Taehyung was still there looking at Jungkook who looked like a mess.

"What the fuck!" He muttered to himself.

"Appa!" Hyun looked at him.

"Appa what happened?" The small boy asked his dad.

"It's appa's fault son. Go back there inside the office. I'll talk to Jin Samchon." Jungkook said.

"So who the fuck did this to you?" Jin exclaimed, Taehyung's place was at the last corner of the cafe.

Jin and Jungkook sat near him, maybe 4 tables are the interval space between them. So when Jin screamed out his anger, people from the front who were busily eating their food looked at Jin's reaction. He bowed, and mouthed sorry to the people.

"Lower your voice hyung."

"The thing here is it was really my fault, the 500 boxes of cupcakes that I delivered today were for a fan meeting event of the famous actor named Kim Taehyung. Then I looked at the venue as I've mentioned to you and Yoongi hyung. I'm a fan of his once, and I even got a chance to talk to him, but then after that he left. Then the rumors about him and Sana were confirmed that they were dating." Jungkook started.

Jin remained silent, reserving his anger.

"Then I kinda sneaked into the event theater and saw that he was with his girlfriend at that event."

"Then after seeing that I was in deep thought, I didn't see that I would bump into someone who's holding a cup of iced coffee."

"Then the girl whom I bumped with got annoyed because I ruined her white dress."

"And who is the girl?" Jungkook looked around and whispered Sana's name to Jin.

"What the fuck! It was Sana! Damnit!--" Jungkook covered Jin's mouth.

"Hyung!" Jungkook whined.

"The fuck! I can't calm down right here! I will mother fucking slap that--" Taehyung stood up slamming his hands on the table and walk outside the cafe.

"Shit hyung! Maybe that guy was Sana's fan. Aishh. It was my fault hyung, I was not looking my way I was so into deep thought okay." Jungkook said.

-----

Yow wazzup hahaha
Sorry I was not able to update it.

I hope you're reading this story even though my English is not good lols, and the story is kinda boring? But still I enjoy writing it I hope you enjoy reading it too. Hehehe.

I might update later too.
Vote& comment if you like the todays update hehehe

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

974K 41.4K 34
" since you stole my boy, I am stealing yours. " -jjk
1.1M 55.8K 43
It was a mistake. A stupid, stupid mistake. - Or in which Yoongi gets Jimin pregnant. [I really suck at descriptions but please give me a chance] C...
491K 21.1K 46
" I'm thirty five, Jeon. Stop acting like a bunny in heat. " " I am sure of what I want, Kim and that's you. In a way, I'm glad you don't have a wife...
426K 22.2K 67
When Kim Taehyung, a young Omega, run away from his pack to live in Seoul, he didn't expect to get knocked up during a one night stand and get pregna...