THE WAY YOU MAKE ME FEEL♥

By RashiAddict

I could live a thousand lifetimes and never feel with someone else the way you make me feel. It's so sweet an... More

PART 1: COMPROMISED MARRIAGE
PART 2: THE FEEL OF LOVE
PART 4: TEASING

PART 3: THE CONCERN AND THE CONFESSION

1K 61 46
By RashiAddict

Whatever he had found, it made him a better person. Maybe that's what love was, finding the person who brings out the best in you and eliminates the worst.

THE CONCERN AND THE CONFESSION

Finally Priya came to office after 1hr and she was informed to go to Ram's cabin as instructed. As soon as she enters his cabin, Ram without noticing her started to blast her on her negligence but he felt something is wrong as she was even not speaking a word nor responding in anyway so he turns to see her.

The sight infront of him was shocking, she was about to collapse. Immediately he rushed towards her and took her in his arms. But she was already unconscious and was running with high temperature.

He tried to wake her up but she was not responding.

His eyes clouded with tears and he swiftly took her in his arms and rushed to hospital. Everyone in office were shocked to see Ram carrying Priya in his arms.

There in the hospital doctor in casualty recognized Priya as she came in the morning; that's the reason she got late to the office.

Ram was confused like how come that doctor knows about Priya. Doctor informed him that she has fever since two days and they had prescribed her medicines in the morning and asked her to take rest but she has strained herself. And assured Ram not to worry as she will recover fast. After giving her injection they shifted her to special ward.

Here Ram was not able to see her in this state, he was holding her hands all along and was waiting for her to regain consciousness.

Finally after half an hour she opens her eyes. She saw him, he gently touched her cheeks and carresed her. His eyes were clouded with tears. She got up and saw his state and felt bad.

He hugs her  "Why didn't you tell me that you were not well. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

She was surprised, it's the first time he hugged her and she hugs him back. She was very happy as she felt something different in him. Something which she never felt all these days.

She told him nothing happened to her as she is perfectly fine and it's just little weakness.

They broke the hug and Ram was about to tell her something but then doctor came and asked her how she is now.

She said she is feeling better and she wants to go home.

Doctor agreed and advised her to take care, informed them to collect blood test report in the evening.

Here Ram double checked with doctor whether she can be taken home. She assured him and left prescribing them few medicine.

Priya told Ram to take her home as she don't like to be in hospital.

Finally Ram agreed.

She was about to step out of bed but he held her in his arms and carried her.

Priya was shocked and asked him to put her on her feet but Ram refused and was adamant.

He carried her even in home. Krishna Kapoor was surprised to see that and asked him what happened. Priya was very embarrassed with Ram's behavior. Ram informed Krishnaji that he will tell the matter later and carried Priya to their room.

Taking her to the room, he ordered light food for her and he himself fed her. Priya couldn't comprehend anything as she felt that care of him is very weird but it was sweet. She had never experienced that in her entire life, this bond his very special. Tears made its way but she was ambivalent as she exactly doesn't know what is Ram's feelings. She silently ate and after that he made her to sleep giving her medicines. Priya was very weak, she didn't say anything then even though she wanted to ask him many things like why he scolded her in the morning, she silently slept.

Ram came down and told everything to Krishna Kapoor. He said Priya always take care of others except herself, she needs rest and all.

Krishna Kapoor was really surprised hearing Ram's words and was very happy to hear that from Ram.

Ram had his food and went to hospital to collect her report, there it came as a viral fever. He was relieved a bit.

Doctor gave her phone number to him and asked her to call if any emergency and explained him few danger signs, telling him to take care of her.

Ram came back to Kapoor Mansion as he didn't feel like going back to office leaving Priya in that state. Priya was still sleeping so he changed and sat beside her working in laptop.

Priya got up and saw him near her. She was about to sit, sensing her he helped her.

She said she want to freshenup, as she was weak she moans when she tries to move her muscles.

Ram immediately took her in his arms and carried her to washroom and waited outside, she somehow managed to get ready and came out. He again took her in his arms and placed her back to bed. It really astonished her by the way he is carrying her everywhere.

She couldn't believe whether he is the same person who used to get angry even if her things get into his cupboard. Now he is not allowing her feet to touch the ground. He has changed a lot but she felt it's just because she is not well. She was confused.

Krishna Kapoor came to their room and was with Priya for sometime. Krishnaji had to go to Amritsar due to some emergency as there was some trouble in property issues, so they left telling Ram to take care of Priya.

Later he himself fed her and gave her medicine, due to tiredness she slept again.

But around 1 in the midnight, he heard her feeble voice. When he saw she was moaning and had very high temperature.

He tried to wake her up but she didn't get up. He got scared and called the doctor. Her physician advised him to give her sponge bath and if not recovered to take her to hospital.

He didn't know what to do. And how can he give sponge bath to her? How can it be possible? But even no one is there in home and he can't leave Priya like this.

So he decides to give her bath by himself.

He was scared somewhere but he has to do it atleast for the sake of her health.

He went to washroom and adjusted the water temperature.

He came to room and saw her again.

In his mind "Priya I'm doing this not only for your health but I'm doing it as your husband. I love you Priya, maybe its not right without your consent but I have to do this and I really love you."

And he removed the quilt from her.

He carefully removed her nighty first, his hands were trembling while doing that. As it was first time for him to be so close with a girl but he gathered himself. She is his wife and anyway once he confess his feelings they are going to get intimate and even it's not wrong now. So he removed her clothes with some confidence.

She was in her inners. She was breathtaking, her perfect feminine figure provoked him. For a moment he was looking at her and couldn't control his harmones as he felt like he should kiss every inch of her beauty.

He exhales a deep breath and thought "How can I control myself?" but he can't loose his senses as she is not well.

He decides that once she is fine, she's going to be all his in every way. He blushed at that thought of owning her in every way. That moment going to be very precious for them, especially for him.

He didn't remove her inners, he just took water and sponged her, soothened her body temperature. When he felt it's fine he dressed her. Her temperature was quite normal after that but she was still in deep slumber.

He saw her again. His breathing got erratic. She was driving him mad, he so wanted to touch her, wanted to feel her but he suppressed his reigning emotions.

Whole night he was awake and took care of her.

Next morning she got up first and saw him sleeping in an awkward position. She knew he took care of her whole night so she didn't disturb him.

She was feeling better than yesterday but she sensed something different in her. She saw her dress, it was changed and felt her body sticky. She tried to remember but she couldn't find out what's exactly that.

She went inside to get ready. While taking clothes from her cupboard she saw their divorce paper. Today dont know why it disturbed her a lot. She got ready absent mindedly. She felt very uncomfortable with her own thoughts.

Ram woke up and decides to give her breakfast first. After her breakfast he went to freshenup.

Priya wanted to know what happened last night as she felt something was not ok.

When he came back she hesitated and Ram can sense what Priya was thinking so he decides to tell her the truth.

He said everything happened last night and told her what he did. For a moment Priya was shocked and was staring at him.

He asked her sorry but she was silent. Ram asked her to speak something but she didn't and he couldn't take that silence anymore. He confessed that he made a mistake but he was worried about her health.

Finally Priya spoke, "Mr.Kapoor I didn't feel bad that you saw me in that state because you have every right to see me like that as you are my husband and I believe this relationship.

But for you this relationship going to end in next three months Mr.Kapoor. You don't even think me as your wife nor you love me, then why the hell you did that" she cried.

He tried to go near her "See Priya you were having high temperature and when I asked doctor she advised me to do that, otherwise it would have been difficult for you Priya. Priya I did it for your health sake not with any other bad intension."

Priya shouted at him "That is the exact problem Mr. Kapoor, you have no feelings for me and it was better if you would have allow me to die Mr.Kapoor rather than ending me in this state. I can't take this anymore. For you I'm nothing Mr.Kapoor, after 3months you are not even going to see my face then why the hell you did that. With what rights you undressed me? With what intentions you saw me in that state? If our marriage is nothing for you, if you don't want this relationship then with which rights you saw me naked. I would have died instead of facing this awkwardness you created Mr.Kapoor. I don't know why but I'm feeling so cheap about myself like I can't explain"

Ram was terribly shocked hearing that and he couldn't tolerate this anymore, especially hearing the words like 'dying, cheap' from her. How can she think like that? How can she blame herself like this?
Priya continued "Yes I feel so horrible about myself, it would have been better if I died with that damn fever"
Before she could continue further, he raised his hand to slap her but he stopped himself and she got scared a lot seeing him like that.

He held her by her arms, his grip was very tight. And she could see the wrath in his eyes.

"Stop it! Dare if you speak further! Never say those words Priya. Its enough. Yes I didn't want to marry, I wanted divorce because I had a horrible past. I was betrayed and I thought love is like that and never believed it"

Priya looks at him in confusion and tried to understand what he is telling to her.

Ram told her what Esha did with him, how she left using him. He was crying and seeing him like that she too cries. He continued "Then you came to my life, you changed my life by your presence and made me to believe that true love exist. You are not like other girls, you are different, you are perfect. I started falling in love with you" saying he dragged her to changing room and opened the cupboard. He took some papers and gave it to Priya. 

She opened it and was shocked to see that he has cancelled their divorce petition.

She was in tears, she didn't know what to do, she was just starting at him.

"Yes I am in love. And because of this paper procedure I was busy for last two days. Yesterday I was waiting to tell you this but you know what happened. So morning I was waiting for you and when you came late without informing anyone, so I got angry. I want to live every moment of my life with you. I want to grow old with you. I want you all for myself

Yesterday I undressed you because I had every rights to do and I know that very well. I did that because I love you and care for you. I LOVE YOU so much and I can't live without you Priya"

"Mr.Kapoor..." her words stopped in mid because of the lump of tears formed in her eyes. She wanted to scream that even she loves him the way he does but she couldn't speak anything.

But his anger and frustration after hearing what she said took dominance, he held her close to him "Priya you understand everyone's emotions, but you never understood what I am feeling. You never noticed what my eyes tells you, you never tried to understand what it was trying to convey you since last few days. How can you think that I will leave you Priya? How can you even say you want to die? You never understood me Priya if you did you wouldn't have said those words today. I can't even imagine my Priya will think like this about me. My Priya who thinks and cares about all didn't even try to understand me. And I know I'm the reason for it. Maybe I won't deserve you" saying he left the room heartbroken, even without hearing what she wanted to tell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

659K 14.7K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
2.3M 118K 65
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
914K 42K 62
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
1M 18.5K 43
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...