PART 3: THE CONCERN AND THE CONFESSION

Whatever he had found, it made him a better person. Maybe that's what love was, finding the person who brings out the best in you and eliminates the worst.

 Maybe that's what love was, finding the person who brings out the best in you and eliminates the worst

THE CONCERN AND THE CONFESSION

Finally Priya came to office after 1hr and she was informed to go to Ram's cabin as instructed. As soon as she enters his cabin, Ram without noticing her started to blast her on her negligence but he felt something is wrong as she was even not speaking a word nor responding in anyway so he turns to see her.

The sight infront of him was shocking, she was about to collapse. Immediately he rushed towards her and took her in his arms. But she was already unconscious and was running with high temperature.

He tried to wake her up but she was not responding.

His eyes clouded with tears and he swiftly took her in his arms and rushed to hospital. Everyone in office were shocked to see Ram carrying Priya in his arms.

There in the hospital doctor in casualty recognized Priya as she came in the morning; that's the reason she got late to the office.

Ram was confused like how come that doctor knows about Priya. Doctor informed him that she has fever since two days and they had prescribed her medicines in the morning and asked her to take rest but she has strained herself. And assured Ram not to worry as she will recover fast. After giving her injection they shifted her to special ward.

Here Ram was not able to see her in this state, he was holding her hands all along and was waiting for her to regain consciousness.

Finally after half an hour she opens her eyes. She saw him, he gently touched her cheeks and carresed her. His eyes were clouded with tears. She got up and saw his state and felt bad.

He hugs her  "Why didn't you tell me that you were not well. I'm sorry, I'm really sorry."

She was surprised, it's the first time he hugged her and she hugs him back. She was very happy as she felt something different in him. Something which she never felt all these days.

She told him nothing happened to her as she is perfectly fine and it's just little weakness.

They broke the hug and Ram was about to tell her something but then doctor came and asked her how she is now.

She said she is feeling better and she wants to go home.

Doctor agreed and advised her to take care, informed them to collect blood test report in the evening.

Here Ram double checked with doctor whether she can be taken home. She assured him and left prescribing them few medicine.

Priya told Ram to take her home as she don't like to be in hospital.

Finally Ram agreed.

She was about to step out of bed but he held her in his arms and carried her.