All Of Me Belongs To You

Bởi Nandhu_Writer

An Arnav Khushi fanfic - There are so many sides of him... There are too many shades of him.. Will he be abl... Xem Thêm

Prologue
Chapter 01
Chapter 02
Chapter 03
Chapter 04
Chapter 05
Chapter 06
Chapter 07
Chapter 08
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Last Chapter: Chapter 38

Chapter 09

5.9K 334 28
Bởi Nandhu_Writer

....All Of Me Belongs To You....

Chapter 09:

-------------------------

Arnav bolted from the restroom and pushed the lift's button repeatedly in panic and entered the first floor.

Arnav like everyone else in the world cannot call out to his mother or cry out for mother when in panic or pain because he was never used to that.

When Arnav was fifteen, he had lost his memory  along with his parents, so he was a newborn at the age of fifteen and an orphan already so it was like being born as fifteen and learning to live like that.

The only one he could call was neither God nor mother, but...

“Aman..."

“Aman..."

“Aman..."

Aman turned off the stove and rushed to the hall hearing Master's voice.

He entered the hall and saw Master beside the lift, kneeling on the floor and puking.

Aman rushed towards his Master and knelt down beside him, not caring about the vomit and pressed his Master's forehead and helped him puke.

After few minutes, Aman moved Master Arnav away from the mess in the floor to the nearby washbasin and helped him rinse his face. Aman gave a glass of water and stroked his Master's hair.

Yes, Aman is younger than Master Arnav but at times like these, even Master Arnav don't know that he can be a child.

Master Arnav never ever let anyone sees his true emotions nor vulnerability but only to Aman. Aman was grateful that at least in front of him Master Arnav can be himself for sometimes.

“What happened, Master Arnav.?"

“The doctor said.... This may happen... But I never... I never thought it's possible.. Doctor had told me about Co-Consciousness*"

(A/N: * Co-Consciousness - A situation where the main personality is awake, the alternate personality makes an appearance)

“Master..."

“ASR... He made an appearance when I was in the body. It was just a moment. Anyone could think it was an imagination but I don't believe in all that Aman. It was just a moment, he was smirking at me as if taunting me... These personalities already steal my body and time but I don't want them at least when I am in my body. It was for a moment only but I ran away from him Aman. As like always, ASR was right when he says I am really weak, a coward. I cannot face him, Aman."

“Master.... There is no one braver nor kinder than you I've ever met in my entire life."

“No, I am not brave Aman."

“Violence doesn't mean bravery, Master Arnav. ASR thinks the opposite. No personality in you takes responsibility for their actions, they come as they please and do what they want and disappears. But not you, never you.. You pay for everything ASR breaks with money, pays for the hospital bills of the people ASR had beaten. You politely breaks up with the girls who Arnie personality plays with so that they won't get hurt. Even though there is a suicide personality in you, you want to live and hope for a normal life one day, not ever giving up. You had always been nice to people who Aru personality had behaved rudely with. No other personality in you has the guts to live your life and take responsibility. That's why, you're braver than them and anyone Master, so do not let yourself break over something like this."

Arnav rested his head on the sofa and felt himself relax, hearing Aman speak. He always cheers Arnav up with his words.

He had panicked and emptied his stomach, Arnav out of all personalities hated and feared ASR....

Because ASR has the memories of what his life was before he was fifteen. ASR knows almost everything in the past and Arnav knew that memories has something in them that made him split himself into different personalities.

Arnav always thought Aman only does things because he's grateful but he could tell that Aman cares for Arnav in his own way.

“Aman, cancel every meeting and all my calls."

“Yes, Master."

“Aman.... Give me sleeping pills."

“No Master, The doctor advised not to take them frequently and you haven't even eaten anything today properly.."

“Please, make an exception today,  Aman. I want to sleep this day off... I don't want to remember all these things, if I started to remember then I will have a headache. You know how painful it becomes later.."

“Ok, but only if you eat something"

Arnav smiled at him and knew he was even more hungry after emptying his stomach. After taking a light food Aman had cooked, Arnav laid on Aman's bed because in very very rare days like this, Arnav never wanted to be alone.

No parents...

No relatives who cares for him...

No friends....

No one.....

Only Aman stays with him and Arnav cannot repay Aman for all this even with his life.

Aman sat on the chair beside the bed, allowing Master to be in Aman's room, looking at him worriedly after he had taken the pill.

As the pill worked, Arnav slowly drifted off to sleep, he asked Aman in a rare  moment of vulnerability...

Because, he could never ask things even to Aman when he was normal, always hiding with a blank expressional mask.

“You will stay with me, right? Aman?"

It was not like a question, but more like a plea to Aman..

As he drifted to sleep, he could hear Aman's voice answering him,

“As long as I live, I will stay with you,  Master Arnav."

----------------------------

Khushi looked at the garden from her room's window and sighed.

A month....

30 days....

720 hours...

Her marriage will be in a month. Her parents had called to discuss with her about this and had informed her that it will be in a month time their marriage will happen.

When Khushi protested that it's too early, her parents have thoroughly scolded her that she was the responsibile person for the mess she herself created.

Khushi had no other choice but to agree with them.

Unlike with Rahul, where the marriage was decided just in a week time, they hadn't done all the rituals like haldi, mehandi and all but in this marriage, the head of Raizada family wants to do all the rituals traditionally even though the marriage's was with in a month.

Somehow her sister, Payal posted her marriage news in the Facebook and instagram...

God! What a mess it had become...

Unknown people started following her profile and as Mr. Raizada said, there are even pages created with the pictures of her and him.

It was not like everyone was positive, there were some vulgar comments too about them but Khushi ignored it.

But, what's worst was that her friends all wanted to meet him in person tomorrow.

Khushi had declined it saying he's too busy nowadays, but they made her promise that she will have to bring him to a meeting with them in future.

Khushi above all these troublsome things, she felt guilty...

The words she had uttered in anger, the one second which he had looked hurt, before masking them into anger..

If someone had said like that about her dead parents, she would have slapped them but he even though in anger, didn't yell at her, but behaved decently.

Why...?

Khushi was a easy go and friendly person but why does she looses her cool in front of him.?

She gathered her courage and took her mobile. He had given his personal number earlier, informing her to never let anyone have this number and asked her to call if any thing's important.

She had to call him.. And apologize properly, else she cannot sleep in peace.

Khushi pressed the call button and waited nervously, as soon as the call connected, she blurted out nervously.

“I am sorry for earlier today, Mr. Raizada"

“Mam... This is Aman."

“Oh Aman, I want to speak with him. Can you pleade give the phone to him.?"

“I am sorry Mam, Master Arnav is sleeping early today since he is sick."

“Oh! Is he alright?"

“He will be fine mam. After he wakes up, I will inform him that you called."

With that, the call was disconnected.

Even though, Aman was friendlier when she met him first, now he sounded polite and somewhat cold, as if he was angry.

Khushi bit her lip, he must have heard what she said to Mr. Raizada when Aman came to get him.

Great...! Now Mr. Raizada is sick and she cannot even apologize and above all now Aman is angry with her too.

Nothing's going right...

Even though Mr. Raizada said she can divorce after a year or two if she wants, Khushi cannot do that and be a burden to her adoptive parents.

Once a commitment, always a commitment. That's why she is hesitating to take this step and reluctant to agree to this marriage.

Because, it's permanent for her...

Three days...

In three days, they are going to get engaged...

Yet, she is no closer to him nor can she reach out to him.

She had already hurt him even though he was nothing but polite to her.

Will this marriage bring nothing but pain to both of us..?

-----------------------------

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

589K 18.5K 34
An Arnav Khushi fic - An arranged marriage by their family but will they put past their difference and accept each other or will this marriage be the...
250K 10.8K 38
An Arnav Khushi Fic - A story of bodyguard Arnav and a business tycoon Khushi Kumari Gupta.. How would love change them..? Would they get together p...
373K 21.6K 41
"You have to do this Khushi. This is why I married you in the first place. if you refuse doing this, you well know what will be the consequences " Sh...
134K 8.9K 48
Khushi, a girl of dreams left her city due to continuous threatening. She shocked to the core to see a man whom she loved the most. The man who eve...