Scent [Jikook] ✔

Oleh ramennation

His wet black hair falls on his forehead perfectly, his cute little nose, his small frame, his pinkish chubby... Lebih Banyak

Interlude
Happy Jimin's Day (Special Chapter)
Scent: One
Scent: Two
KookMin World
Scent: Three
Scent: Four
Scent: Five
Scent: Six
Scent: Seven
Scent: Eight
Scent: Halloween Special
Scent: Nine
Scent: Ten
Scent: Eleven
Scent: Twelve
Scent: Thirteen
Scent: Fourteen
Scent: Fifteen
Scent: Sixteen
Scent: Seventeen
Scent: Eighteen
Scent: Nineteen
Scent: Twenty
Scent: Twenty-one
Scent: Twenty-two
Scent: Twenty-three
Scent: Twenty-five
Scent: Special Chapter
Scent: Twenty-six
Scent: FINALE
THANK YOU!!
Sequel: Two Red Lines
Sequel: Baby? Baby~~
Sequel: Cherry on TOP
Sequel: Moving In
Sequel: You... WHAT?!
Sequel: Teased
Sequel: The Rogue
Sequel: Confession
Sequel: Scared of WHAT?
Sequel: I want this... I want that!!
Sequel: Attention Seeker
Sequel: The Unexpected Outcome
Sequel FINALE: The New Chapter

Scent: Twenty-four

10.9K 436 117
Oleh ramennation

Guess who's back?! Me! I know no one misses me...😭😭😞😞 anyway! This will be the last part of the side story, coz I know y'all hate it and bored with this 😅😅... So I make it jammed packed!!

*ChanBaek*

"Do you think they already did it?" Chanyeol asked his mate nuzzling baekhyun scent, the omega hum.

"I think they are, we don't know they are on their 2nd or 3rd round now," Baekhyun says grabbing a chip.

"I'm jealous of them." Chanyeol mutter gaining a look at the omega.

"Oh! So you want the thing thing, thing?" Baekhyun says staring straight to chanyeol eyes.

He nodded and baekhyun stood up from his seat, leaving the Alpha dumbfounded. But chanyeol awed mouth bit agape, eyes wide open, baekhyun only have a towel to cover his skin looking to the alpha lusciously.

Soon the omega signs him to come closer in a seductive way, make the Alpha blood rush through the excitement.

His in front of the omega, baekhyun snake his arm around the alpha's neck pull him closer as his lip make a contact to the alpha's skin.

Chanyeol feel a shudder as he feels baekhyun lips brushing through his skin, eyes about to shut but...

His eyes fluttered looking at the omega. "Why you... " baekhyun hit him.

"Finish school first before we do that! And I'm taking a bath." he stated , shutting the door.

*NamJin*

Jin broke the kiss as he pinches namjoon cheek, "you sly! We won't do that." he muttered as he places his face to the alpha's neck, sniffing the alpha's scent.

Namjoon groaned in disappointment, putting down the omega on his own feet. "Why we can't?" Namjoon whined pouting.

"Aish, don't act like that joonie ah, it makes me puke!" Jin says rolling his eyes, strolling to the kitchen. Namjoon follows him like tail.

"Yah! Why so meanie on me? And as far as know your..." Namjoon cut his word.

"Go, what?" jin says glaring at him.

He sighed in defeat, but suddenly a silly idea popped into his sexy brain! He smiles like an idiot, made the omega look at him weirdly.

He goes out in the kitchen, idiotic smile still plastered on his face. He put on his coat about to leave when Jin asked him where he will go. 'To old friend' he muttered, made jin feel a painful sting.

"O-okay, wh-when will you came back?" he says stuttering.

"Tomorrow" he stated, leaving the omega.

Jin sat on the couch when a salty water trickled on his pale skin. He smiles sadly wiping the tears, 'old friend' he whispered as a dark past hit him like waves!

----------

"Joonie! I think I found my mate!" Jin exclaimed happily made the Alpha smile at him, he feels like his heart going to explode seeing namjoon, seeing the Alpha he loves secretly smile lovingly at him.

Yeah! He loves namjoon since their kids, all of them know that he has a crush on the clumsy Alpha, but like everyone says maybe it only a puppy love. But as time goes by, he knew to himself it's not a puppy love anymore. He can't see his future with another Alpha, but only in namjoon.

"Ahh! I'm happy for you jinnie ah, I found my mate too." namjoon stated, jin hopes lit up maybe he is namjoon talking about.

"Really? Do I know him?" Jin asked in hope.

"Ah, not him jinnie, it's her. " namjoon said smiling like an idiot.

Jin only smiles hiding the pain he has, his hopes crash. Like how his life gonna be without namjoon on his side.

You promised you'll stay by my side forever.

You said you won't leave me.

You said, that I'm -- I'm the only omega in your life.

You-- you said...

Jin mourning to himself, crying inside! It's a promise and promises made to be broken. He smiles sadly, didn't notice namjoon looking at him with worried.

"Are you okay? Jinnie ah." Namjoon coo made jin look at him.

"What..." he paused realizing his crying.

"Ah... Hahaha.. I'm fine!"

"But you're... "

"I'm just happy we finally find our mates." he cut namjoon off as he stands up and dusts himself. "I forgot I need to go to the library to return the book I borrowed, gotta go! See you later." He said dashing off as his tears fall freely.

----------

"Hyung, are you sure?" Jimin asked him making a small circle at the elders back.

"Don't worry Minnie, I'm okay and sure," he stated clenching the younger shirt in his fist as he bites his lips, muffling his sob.

"You don't have to act okay even you're not, it's hard hyung you need to let it out." the younger coo, made jin chuckled.

"You're like a broken heart Guru, when you talk Minnie ah," he said broking the hug, ruffling younger's hair made jimin pout. "Don't worry too much, I can bare it."

Jimin looks at him, he knows his hyung always hurt, hurt seeing his namjoon hyung with another omega. But his jin hyung bare all the pain, laughing and smiling like nothing. But he knows, he deeply knows his hyung crying inside! His loving heart is near to become ashes. Like his feeling for the Alpha drifting by the wind.

Jimin look at him sadly, he wants to help his hyung, he wants to see the genuine smile that lost a long time ago, he wants to hear the windshield laugh once more.

Maybe he smiles, he laughs but not like before, so genuine, so precious.

--------

Yoongi, hoseok, jungkook and jin are in the cafeteria, dissing one another, throwing lame jokes as namjoon entered the scene with the omega he called 'his mate'.

Everyone becomes silent, as jin excused himself making alibis just to go out in misery. The three sense it and give support to the elder.

"See you later guys, and ahm hi, Hyuna nice to meet you, but I have to go," Jin says apologizing as the omega nod and smiled at him.

She's nice and beautiful no wonder,
why joonie fall for her. He smiled back before he leaves.

----------

"Jin hyung are you drunk?" tae asked the older.

"No... hehe... I-uh! I just took few shot with YoungJae hehe." Jin says between his hiccups.
"You what?! " namjoon says out of nowhere made the two startled.

"Oh! Namjoonie is hereee~~" jin sing made the alpha frown.

"Are you drunk?! " namjoon hissed as he clenches his fist.

"It's too obvious hyung he is," Taehyung say rolling his eye to the Alpha, he knows his the reason why his hyung drink.

"Hehe... I'm not drunk! Lo-look I can walk straight." He stated began to walk zig-zag.

Namjoon in annoyance, grab jin as he throws the male at his shoulder.

"Yah! What you're doing! Put me down!" Jin protest! Hitting namjoon's back, but the Alpha only slap his butt made him flushed.

--------

"Tell me! Why you're with youngjae?!" Namjoon hissed, trapping the drunk omega on the wall.

Jin look at him in confusion, 'why his mad? Why he look so pissed? And why did he care if he's going out with another Alpha?' Jin drowning in thoughts, snapped back when the Alpha crashed his lips to his.

Eyes widen as he clenches his fist battling to his thought if he will push the Alpha away or kiss him back.

He flinched as namjoon lift him, pinned him through the wall, while the other eating him hungrily.

He gasped, made the Alpha slide his tongue smoothly to him. Brushing and exploring his carven tasting the bitter taste of alcohol on his, but namjoon didn't care as he grips Jin's nape titling the omega's head forcefully to deepen the kiss.

----------

The door creak made jin back to reality, eyes were swollen his eyes wide seeing the Alpha. "I-- I thought you... " jin wipes his tears quickly.

"Are you crying?"

"No, something poke my eyes... That's.. "

"Aish, you know, your not good at lying baby." namjoon mutter walking close the omega. "You're being an emo again don't you?"

"I'm -- I'm not!" he barks as he pouts.

"Oh, yeah, yeah... Anyways I got you this." namjoon says revealing a box.

Jin looks at it in frowned but soon lit up once he realizes what is it, he came like a child. "Wah! You buy me this?" he exclaimed hugging the Alpha tightly.

"Yea, wait don't tell me..." jin hit him cut his word off.

"Aish, anyway I've got this for you too." Namjoon pulls out the bouquet of flowers his hiding behind his back. Made jin teared up as he claps his hand through his mouth. Namjoon looks at him a smirk plastered on his face as he teases him mate. "Aigoo! You're acting like I'm giving you an engagement ring."

Jin glared at him, opened the box as shoved one of the Popsicle straight into namjoon's mouth! "Stopbeingemoandrememberedhowidiotareyouinthepast." namjoon muffled.

"Aish! Stop ruining the mood!" he said taking the Popsicle to namjoon's mouth, brushing his lips against the taller one.

"Isn't it funny? We have the same crazy chasing story like JIKOOK has?" namjoon mumbled once they broke the kiss, jin hums in agreement.

"Yea!we're like them." mumbled hugging the alpha.

*ChiYoo*

Chinie's eyes fluttered realizing what they doing, she pushes yoongi receiving a glared.

"Why?" Yoongi question her.

"Wh--what you think you're doing?!" the omega bark clenching her fist as a shade of pink began to paint on her cheek.

Yoongi chuckled as he rolled his eyes in disbelief, "kissing you I guess?" he says poking his inner cheek.

The pink shade began to turn in crimson red, as chinie puffs her cheek. "I know dummy! What I mean is, why you're kissing me?! Are you a pervert or what?!" Chinie spat made yoongi shook his head.

He walks closer while the omega backing away, "isn't it bad to kiss..." he took another step as he pulls the omega close to his, before backing away again. "My mate?" his statement made chinie slap him and run away, leaving him dumbfounded.

------

Okay sorry for this RANDOM SHIPS SHIT!!

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

11K 523 10
In the corner beside the stairs, Jungkook stood silently witnessing his whole world collapsing. All of the flashbacks played in front of his eyes, a...
35.6K 4.8K 32
(Short chapters) "How old are you?" Jimin tucked in a piece of hair behind his ear before looking at Jungkook with his ocean blue eyes. "I am twenty...
151K 11.9K 40
Alpha Jeon Jungkook wants what other alphas have a mate, cubs of his own but it'll never happen for him, not now. The more distant he feels from his...
66.1K 6.6K 32
★Completed★ ★School Au★ ★ABO★ -Description- ____________________________ ❝Where Jungkook's love/hate relationship towards Jimin makes the smaller ome...