Elsewhere (Carl Grimes) {Edit...

By LittleLightGirl

2 best friends trying to get Elsewhere.... More

Elsewhere |1|
Elsewhere |2|
Elsewhere |3|
Elsewhere |4|
Elsewhere |5|
Elsewhere |6|
Elsewhere |7|
Elsewhere |8|
Elsewhere |9|
Elsewhere |10|
Elsewhere |11|
Elsewhere |12|
Elsewhere |13|
Elsewhere |14|
Elsewhere |15|
Elsewhere |16|
Elsewhere |17|
Elsewhere |18|
Elsewhere |19|
Elsewhere |20|
Elsewhere |21|
Elsewhere |22|
Elsewhere |23|
Elsewhere |24|
Elsewhere |25|
Elsewhere |26|
Elsewhere |27|
Elsewhere |28|
Elsewhere |29|
Elsewhere |30|
Elsewhere |31|
Elsewhere |32|
Elsewhere |33|
Elsewhere |34|
Elsewhere |37|
Elsewhere |38|
Elsewhere |39|
Elsewhere |40|
Elsewhere |41|
Elsewhere |42|
Elsewhere |43|
Epilogue

Elsewhere |36|

378 4 0
By LittleLightGirl

Ellie Moore *A few weeks later*

I woke up to the sound of aloud bang. "Daryl?" I opened my door heading downstairs. "Sorry, Elle." He stood up holding a pan in his hands. I shook my head, "It's okay. What is all this?" I looked around the room at the different bowls.

"Well, Carol usually makes you breakfast, I just thought, well.. since she moved out..." I cut him off. "Carl invited me to eat with him." Daryl nodded, "I see."

"I promise tomorrow." I pointed as I headed upstairs.

I walked outside and Alexis smiled at me. I made my way over to her and she handed me one of Carols cookies.

"Wanna hang out?" She asked. I nodded. "Later, I'm eating breakfast with the Grimes siblings." I laughed. She nodded back. "Docks by noon." I walked away going inside Ricks house.

I held my ears as I walked in due to the loud music. "What is that horrible sound?" I asked walking inside. "Carl's been throwing that ball since he woke up." Rick said.

"Nah, the music." I laughed at him.

Rick rolled his eyes and I was handed Judith. I gave her a piece of my cookie and she happily ate it.

"We ran out of toothpaste." Michonne stepped in. Rick nodded. "I'll write that down."

"Carl!" Michonne yelled as she looked at me. "What?! Denise says it's PT." Carl said as he continued to throw the ball.

Rick laughed. "Come out here, we can't hear you!" Rick said. "I heard him." I spoke up. Rick shushed me.

"I said Denise says it PT." Rick and Carl said at the same time. "You heard me." Carl laughed. I ran up to hug him and he kissed my forehead.

"I missed you." He sighed.
"I missed you." I looked up.

"Okay, Carl, we need to change that bandage." Michonne said. Carl nodded walking away. I walked to the kitchen with Judith on my hip.

"Walfe." She said as she pointed.

"Yes Judy, Waffles." I laughed taking them out and putting them in the 4 toasters. They popped up and I put two more in.

I sat down and ripped Judith's up into small pieces. I put two for Carl on a plate and added syrup and butter. I did the same for mine and Rick walked.

"Glad you made some for me." Rick laughed opening the fridge. "I put two more in there, one for you and one for Michonne." I pointed.

"I was joking, give those to her, I should be heading out." Rick laughed grabbing a water as he left.

Michonne grabbed her waffles and left as well. Carl came in with a new shirt on. "Hey Princess." He kissed me.

"Hi babe." I said stuffing my mouth. Carl laughed and ate as well. "Enid and I are going to read comics, wanna come?" He asked.

"I'm going to meet Alexis." I shook my head. "Yeah, I forgot you two go to the pound and chill." He said.

"How long you got?" Carl said. "Eh, about an hour." I shrugged. "Good, all I need is 45 minutes." Carl picked me up and I screamed. He pressed his lips to mine and I kissed back.

"What about Judith?" I asked when he put his lips to my neck. He groaned and put a toy by her so she could play when she finished eating.

Carl brought me to his room and laid me down.

~

"Nice hickey." Enid laughed as she met up with Carl. "It's not a hickey." I lied making them both laugh. Enid shook her head and they walked away. I met up with Alexis and we walked towards the pound.

I was taking care of Judith while Carl was gone and she was currently asleep. I played Glenn's guitar. "Did you finish that song for Carl?" Alexis said as she drew the scenery.

I nodded, "Yeah it's finished."

I played the beat but didn't sing. It was something I only wanted him to hear it. Enid showed up a few minutes later and did a weird dance to the music.

"You write that?" She asked.

I nodded.

Alexis and Enid talked while I played. Soon Judith began to whine over her cold nose. "I think it's time for her to go in." I picked her up and so she could snuggle into me. "Here." Alexis handed me some crayons and coloring book.

"To keep her busy." She said standing up.

"Say thank you." I looked over at the girl. She coughed and yawned in reply. "Tank oo." She mumbled. "You're so cute." Alexis kissed her. "Bye." I laughed waving as I walked home. Once inside, I put Judith on the rug in front of the fire place.

I started it and put the cover so she couldn't crawl in.

"Wanna learn how to color?" I smiled bending down. She had to crayons waving them in the air laughing. I guided her hand to the paper and she got the hang of it. "Good job." I smiled rubbing her head.

"I'm gonna get us some juice and a snack." I stood up going into the kitchen.

I fixed us apple juice and got Judith some crackers. When I came back, Judith had two crayons in her nose. "Baby." I ran to her. "These are Alexis's." I got them out and she pouted. "I'm sorry." I sighed. "But, you can't just make green in your nose." I laughed standing up.

"Boo!" Carl said.

I jumped and turned around hitting him.

"Stop." I laughed as he hugged me. He smiled and kissed me. "How's my other favorite girl?" He asked me. "I'm good." I said handing him the snot crayon. He quickly dropped them. "How long have you've been there?" I asked cleaning up the crackers that Judith knocked over.

"Long enough to teach my sister to put crayons in her nose." Carl smiled.

~

There was an old Tv in the living room of Carls house.

We sat there with Judith watching what she calls "Barney Egg." Half way through the 1oth time watching I yawned. "Time for bed!" Carl screamed at the top of his lungs. I rolled my eyes. "I don't wanna stay there alone." I cuddled into him.

He looked down at me.

"Then, stay here." He pulled the blanket over us.

I nodded closing my eyes. "Then, I'll stay here." I ended up falling asleep.

~

"I'd do it for you!" Carl yelled before entering the house. I opened my eyes and Rick and Daryl smiled at me. "Hi." I stretched. "What's that?" Daryl lifted up my head. I sighed, "A hickey." I rolled my eyes.

"That's what I thought." Daryl said.

Carl walked into the living room and looked at me before rolling his eyes. I scrunched my eyebrows together. "Well, tell Maggie Cellie duty is back on." Rick walked away. I looked at him confused. "Because of a hickey!" I yelled.

"Yes." Rick said turning to face me.

"Do you know what happened to Lori!? What might happen to Maggie?!" Rick yelled in my face. I pushed him back. "I'm not stupid enough to get pregnant in an apocalypse, Rick!" I yelled back at him.

"Besides, if I got pregnant.. at least we'd know it was Carls!" I walked out the house.

Daryl followed after me. "I want you to go home and think about what you said to Rick!" Daryl said stifling a laugh. I turned to look at him showing him I wasn't in the mood. "I'm sorry, but you got him good. Bringing up Lori and Shane. Sheesh." Daryl said walking the other way.

"Where are you going?" I asked from the porch.

"I have to handle something." He said not giving me much to go on.

I shrugged and walked inside.

I opened my book and wrote down a little message.

Today was bipolar.

It began with a great breakfast with my wonderful boy.

Then it ended with his father yelling at me.

I love Rick, I know he's just trying to protect us from a bad life.

But, he needs to protect us from whats outside those walls.

I feel something coming....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

549 22 13
The Walking Dead Fan fiction Wanna know more? Read on ..
2.6K 77 8
๐ข๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก ๐ƒ๐š๐ซ๐ฒ๐ฅ ๐ƒ๐ข๐ฑ๐จ๐ง ๐ก๐š๐ฌ ๐š ๐๐š๐ฎ๐ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž๐ซ ๐ฐ๐ก๐จ ๐ฆ๐š๐ค๐ž๐ฌ ๐š ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ฉ๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž ๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐‘๐ข๐œ๐ค ๐†๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž๐ฌ. ๏ฟฝ...
Sky By mrs.grimes

Fanfiction

1.5K 58 19
281K 5K 43
"All hope is lost Carl." "Not for you it's not."