Advice Book/Vent Journal

By TheChildishPotatoxx

(i pray that noone in my school finds this or else this is gonna be a shit show.) if you honestly wanna know... More

YERRRRRR
Advice // Self Worth & Self Love
Advice // ~Freshman Year~
Advice // Dealing with Ex Friends
Vent // ...Who are you again?
Rant // Deviantart
Advice // Egoistic People.
Rant // Baby Dino. Need I explain more?
Tea Rant // How To Not be a Cunt During Christmas.
Vent // Christmas.
H E L P M E
Advice // Family Issues.
Intermission // Kakao Talk~~Face Reveal (?)
Rant// BITCH I AM NOT THE ONE.
Advice // How to Survive High School (in general)
Intermission // New Story?
Advice // Old Friendships
Intermission (I Know) // New Story Update & Update on Other Stories
Rant // Saying the Truth.
Advice // Dealing With A Toxic Relationship
Advice // Teen Pregnancy (For Girls)
Rant // 5 things that Irritate My Soul
Advice // Liking K-Pop While Being A Person Of Color.
Advice-Rant // Bad Teachers.
Advice // How To Boss Up. (A Guide)
Rant // 'Because It's Gay'.
Rant // But Why You Mad Though.
Life Update

Advice // Getting into K-Pop

40 5 16
By TheChildishPotatoxx

YES DARLINGS, I'VE RISEN FROM THE DEAD

Some of my followers are pretty new to the k-pop "trend" (FINALLY IT'S GETTING RECOGNITION OMFG) but, if you are new...here's some tips on understanding it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Don't become a single stan for ANY GROUP/Don't put another group down because you feel yours is superior.

THIS 👏 WILL 👏 GET 👏 YOU 👏SLAPPED 👏HONEY 👏.

These types of people are probably one of the most annoying types of fans, and it's also another reason why so many people tend to get a negative image of certain fandoms (@thearmyandexofandomspecifically)

(CLARIFICATION: I stan both groups don't worry pull the tree out your asses guys)

But please, you can have your favorites. You can hype up your favorites, hell, we love when you guys hype your groups up for support. However, there is one bold ass line between hyping them up and hyping them up to bring another group/member down.

This is exactly how stupid fan wars start (@againthearmyandexofandom) when in reality even the members don't give a shit. Hell, they're probably friends. Same goes for members, have your favorites, but don't use that as a platform to bring down other members. We will meme you.

For the world's and your idols sake, don't become a sasaeng.

Do I even have to go into this? For those who do not know, a sasaeng is a person who will LITERALLY go out of their way to find out every little detail about what they do, like putting hidden video cameras in their dorm showers to get "EXCLUSIVE DETAILS",

or literally pushing security out the way so they can meet the "OPPAR THEY'RE DESTINED TO SARANGHAE THEM THEIR WHOLE LIFEU" and then proceeding to grab, touch, jump, molest...you get the point.

Please remember that idols are human beings too. Yeah, they may be famous, but the chances of your bias marrying you is basically 0. Impossible. Not a chance. It's not gonna happen. Some are literally 10 years older than you. Calm your overactive balls/uteruses down.

If they allow you to hold their hands during like Hi-Touches and fan signings, enjoy that moment, but please don't say anything to make them feel uncomfortable. Don't do anything to make them uncomfortable in general is my point.

TWITTER/FANCAFE/VLIVE ARE YOUR BEST FRIENDS.

From what I know, most groups have some form of social media to stay connected with fans, but for the most part, if you want to know stuff as soon as it happens, get a Twitter. From the groups/artists I follow, some even have individual accounts instead of company-controlled ones, but also, besides Twitter, fancafes are also really useful for finding stuff out. Sometimes they even respond to fans.

Vlive is also great, they do broadcasts so you can literally see them while they talk about what they're doing or upcoming events. And again, although the comments are usually flying with spam, sometimes they'll read the comments and will answer to you right there.

But if you want the tea and quality memes like me, Twitter is your best friend.

YOLO YOLO YOLO YAH. WHERE MY MONEY YAH.

YOU. WILL. LITERALLY. WASTE. SO. MUCH. MONEY. ON. MERCH.

Unless you have like some insane type of willpower, you're probably gonna spend more than 400$ on concert tickets, merchandise, albums, it's honestly pretty crazy.

If you honestly can budget your money wisely and not go ham when you find out when an album is realized, I honestly envy you. I physically cannot do that.

But seriously, K-Pop concerts can be pricey, but they are WORTH IT. My first concert...and my only concert was to see Taeyang with my friend, and we literally spent like 150-160 dollars a ticket (included tax with it) and I'll tell you this. We were LIT.

Merch...lightsticks are like 30-50 dollars, while t-shirts/hoodies on Amazon that aren't totally shit are ranging from 15-40 dollars. Albums are usually 20-30 dollars, and other shit like posters can range from 5-15 dollars (I'm doing it in USD currency). In simple terms it's expensive.

ADD MULTIPLE DIFFERENT GROUPS TO THAT EQUATION AND YOU GOT A PERFECT RECIPE FOR BEING ONE BROKE BITCH. (@me)

Don't become a Koreaboo for everyone's and your sake. Please.

If you already know how annoying weeaboos can be, Koreaboos are practically the same exact thing.

THERE 👏 IS 👏 A 👏DIFFERENCE 👏 BETWEEN 👏 BEING 👏 A 👏 FAN 👏 AND 👏 BEING 👏 A 👏 KOREABOO 👏DARLING 👏

Wanting to like k pop, wanting to be immersed in the culture, liking certain trends they do, and learning the language solely because you want to learn it, IS NOT BEING A KOREABOO. For those who did not know that, please understand what I am saying.

However, wanting to get plastic surgery/whitening your skin/wanting to be skinnier/wanting your hair a certain type of way because you want to 'look more Korean' is dragging it at the absolute maximum. Some idols aren't even in good health themselves, some are whitewashed, some are photoshopped to look thinner than they really are, don't put yourself through that.

Also, if you are learning the language, don't fucking do this shit.

"Anneyonghaseo everyone! My name is (Y/N)-mida. Take of me please oppa/unnie/hyung~!! Aiissshhhh.." *cue very cringey ageyo-sal*

Learn the language for your benefit. Not to impress everyone with your butchered version of the language, it's very irritating for everyone to see and hear.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Otherwise, the K-Pop fandom welcomes you. We're pretty lit.

~Ally 🌸~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.6K 472 27
Hey, Army's this is BangtaniesLove7 this is my first ff so please shower it with love๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’œ
49.5K 1.7K 23
๐‘ฐ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’๐’• ๐’•๐’ ๐’๐’๐’๐’Œ ๐’‚๐’‡๐’•๐’†๐’“ ๐’š๐’๐’–... [COMPLETE]...
7.6K 524 23
๐‰๐ž๐จ๐ง ๐‰๐ฎ๐ง๐ ๐ค๐จ๐จ๐ค ร— ๐Ž๐‚. ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š’๐š•๐šŽ๐š› : ๐’๐š๐ ๐ž๐ง๐๐ข๐ง๐  :) *read at your own risk*
1K 54 36
"Yah! Will you leave me alone?!"- "I told you I hate you!"- "I wish you were gone."- "You're such an idiot."- "It's weird how love can change someone...