Obsession ⚤「k.th」

By https-loona

Where Kim Taehyung, the new boy at school, falls in love with a girl and is willing to kill anything that get... More

Intro
Characters
十一
十二
十三
十四
十六
十七
十八
十九
二十
二十一
二十二
二十三
二十四
二十五
二十六
二十七
二十八
二十九
三十

十五

2.3K 82 16
By https-loona

The next day, Taehyung and Chaeyoung sit alone at lunch.

Jimin messaged Chaeyoung that he was sick and unable to go to school. This didn't surprise her, since he has a weak immune system so she didn't think anything of it.

"Hey, Chaeyoung," Taehyung says, gaining the younger girls attention.

"Yeah," She asks, turning to face him.

"So uh, I have something I want to tell you," Taehyung says, avoiding her eyes as he blushes slightly. "And you don't have to reply to it or anything, I just want to tell you,"

"Really?" Chaeyoung asks, intrigued. "What is it?"

"I uh, I kinda really like you," Taehyung says, rushed.

Chaeyoung freezes for a minute, making Taehyung worried.

"Y-you don't have to accept me," He says. "I just wanted to-"

"I kinda really like you too, Tae," Chaeyoung replies, cutting him off.

Taehyung meets her eyes and she smiles at him.

"Really?" He asks, his expression brightening.

Chaeyoung nods and the taller boy pulls her into a hug.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks shyly, pulling away from the hug.

"Yes, I will," Chaeyoung says, making Taehyung smile brightly.

"Oh my god," Taehyung says, pulling her into another hug. "I'm so happy~"

And like that, the new couple spends the rest of the lunch period hugging and talking.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6K 166 16
In where a highschool professor who is secretly a mafia leader gets obsessed with one of his students and kills her family just to get to her. Will...
413K 32.8K 46
When the disgruntled detective meets the sadistic serial killer. Genre: Horror/ Thriller Yoonseok ff #1 horror-thriller 4/30/2020 #1 Namjin 5/26/202...
86.2K 2.5K 27
{COMPLETED} "No matter how many times you try kitten, you can't escape me." He said, kneeling down in front of me. "Why are you doing this to me?" I...
20.7K 790 26
(VIOLENCE WARNING) Ino, a normal high school student, starts getting bullied by the popular kids and their leader, Jimin. But what will happen when h...