Light. (Sequel To Ride)

By heskindaharry

*completed* *SEQUEL TO RIDE* [please read that story first.] "If I could go back in time that's what I would... More

1*
2*
3*
4*
5
6*
7
8
9*
10*
11
12*
13
14*
15
16*
18*
19
20*
21
22*
23*
24
25*
26
27*
28*
29
30*
31*
32*
33*
34
35*
36
37*
38*
Epilogue

17*

10.2K 290 86
By heskindaharry

Jane

During my lunch today I was in my classroom on the phone with Harry. "I think you should go to London and support your mom." He sighed. "It's major surgery, baby."

"I want to, but I need you there." Anne was having another surgery and although she didn't say anything, I know it would mean a lot if Harry was there for her.

"Baby, I would be there in a heartbeat, but spring break is next week and Daisy is looking forward to that camping trip with my parents. I have so much crap that needs to be done here. It's only a few days, you can live without me a few days right?" He huffed on the phone. "Baby love?"

"Yeah, I can, but I don't want to." I giggled. There was a knock at my door and then the last person I wanted to see was in my room. I put the phone to my chest so Harry couldn't hear.

"Get out," I told him. "I don't want to see you."

Ashton must have not noticed I was on the phone. "I just came to talk to you."

"I said get out!" He looked down and turned to walk out.

"Who was that?" Harry asked. "Is it that son of a bitch I'll kill him I swear-"

"He left baby, he's gone. What an asshole, coming in here." I rubbed my temples. "I lost my train of thought." The bell rang and I sighed. "I have to go I'll see you after, think about what I told you." We said our goodbyes and I hung up walking out to open my door. Ashton stood out by my classroom. "Can I help you with something, you know how fucked up it is for you to try to talk to me?" I said annoyed. "I am one phone call away from my husband beating your ass," I warned him.

"I want to apologize." He looked at me. "I'm so sorry Jane you have to understand that I love my wife. I had a moment of weakness, it's just that I thought you were flirting. I felt something."

"Well good for you, what you felt was me being nice. Stay away from me and my classroom." He looked at me for a second before turning around and walking away. I rolled my eyes looking over at my kids who were unaware of what an asshole Mr. Irwin was.

*
*
*

I helped pack Harry's suitcase as he double checked his flight time. I rolled up his clothes as small as I could, knowing Harry he would just have everything in here all unorganized.

"Do you want me to pack a sweater?" He nodded writing something down on a piece of paper. "Black socks?" Again he nodded. I went into his dresser and pulled out underwear. "Remember to unpack, and as you change put the clothes back into the suitcase."

"I don't want to go without you." He said for the hundredth time. Every time Harry has gone to England he's gone with me, but I couldn't leave Daisy behind. Besides, he needed to see his mom alone. "I'm going to miss you." He said looking down.

I smiled walking over to him to put my arms around him. "I'll miss you too. But we'll call each other before bed and in the mornings, no matter what okay. And it's only for a week." He nodded. "Help me finish packing." Just then Daisy came in and looked at the suitcase. "Hi, toots."

"Hi, mommy! Hi, daddy." He pouted picking her up and holding her like a baby. "Silly daddy I'm a big girl." He shook his head.

"No you are my little baby, and I love you." He kissed her forehead and tickled her sides. "Daddy has to go see Nana for a few days, I'm going to be back on Sunday, okay?" She nodded hugging him. He looked sad but hugged her tight. "I'll call you every night to sing you a goodnight song okay?"

"Okay, I'll miss you." She snuggled into her dad's chest. "Are you going to take your shirt I gave you?" He nodded quickly. "You can take Bunny so you don't get lonely." She smiled gently making my heart melt.

*
*
*

We went to bed that night and Harry seemed restless. "Hey, what's wrong?" He huffed crossing his arms. "Don't be a baby, one week without me is nothing." He sighed so I reached over to hug him. "I love you, do you want me to make you laugh?"

"How are you going to make me laugh? I'm hurting."

I giggled turning over to lean on him. He looked at me as I grabbed his face. "Hey, there puddin pop."

Harry and I hated weird nicknames for each other. We stick to a few basic ones, but one time we overheard a couple in our hotel room when we stayed in Chicago last year. All they called each other was 'puddin' or 'sweet potato pie', it was weird.

"What's the matter snuggle bear, what's got you down in the dumps?" He laughed shaking his head.

"Nothing my little blueberry muffin." I giggled. "Just gonna miss my cutie patootie." He rubbed his eyes.

"Oh, hare bear-"

"Jane," he sighed. "That's an actual nickname of mine, that's cheating." This was a stupid game we played every now and then to see who can come up with new ones.

"Sorry, my honey chicken strip." He burst out laughing, putting his arms around me.

"You win." He kissed my forehead. "New game, whoever can get naked the fastest-"

"Harry seriously, let's just try to sleep." He groaned. "What do you want to do then?"

"You." I rolled my eyes. "Before I leave, it can be quick." I turned to my side and he followed putting his arms around me. "Come on, don't you want to feel daddy's big cock inside of you?" I squeezed my thighs together trying not to make it obvious that his words can get to me. "I bet I can make you get wet with just my words."

"Try me." He chuckled.

"I'd kiss down your back first, slowly until I reached that beautiful curve in your spine. I'd turn you around and kiss your neck, licking and sucking on that spot you love, down to those big sexy tits. I'd squeeze them gently and play with your nipples."

"They're sensitive," I said quietly.

"Mhmm, so I'd suck on them for a little before going down to your sweet little pussy." I bit my lip. "I'd take my time to lick every inch of you. That little clit of yours is already swollen, ready to be licked and sucked on. You'd smell so good and taste fucking amazing. I wouldn't be able to stop pleasuring you until you cum all over my tongue." He paused and I realized I was grinding up against him. "We just got started princess, because now I'm as hard as a rock and who's going to take care of daddy?"

"Me." I whimpered as his hand went to cup my sex.

"Exactly, so you'd get on your knees and open your mouth." I nodded. "And you would suck my big cock until it reached that tight throat, but my baby is so good at sucking cock huh?" I nodded. "You'd fight your reflex and swallow around me."

"Only for you." I practically moaned.

"Exactly, because you're so good to me-" I turned quickly and nearly attacked him kissing him all over. I pushed him back against the bed and straddled him. In a flash, I was taking off his shorts and moving my panties to the side to sink down on him. "Holy shit."

"Shut up and fuck me." I didn't need to tell him twice.

*
*
*

As Daisy and I walked beside Harry he held our hands. "Okay this is where you leave me, I love you, sweetheart." He told Daisy who hugged him. "I'll see you in a week but I'm going to call you every day, okay?"

"Okay, take care of nana." She put her arms around his neck as he bent down to hug her. "I love you, daddy." Harry pulled her close and sighed.

"I love you so much my angel, this is my first time being away from you for more than a night, I'm going to need one of your big giant super hugs and a big kiss." She hugged him tightly and held his face to kiss him. "Okay baby take care of mommy." She nodded.

He stood up and smiled. "One week." He nodded. "I love you, Harry, call me when you land." I lifted my pinky and he hooked his to mine. He hugged me kissing my cheek.

"I love you, Jane, okay I have to go. One kiss for the road. Like you mean it." I pulled him in and kissed him for a few seconds before pulling away. He waved to us as he walked toward his gate. I carried Daisy and we waved as he disappeared into the group of people. After a few minutes I looked at Daisy and she smiled.

"Okay toots, time to go home and pack up your stuff for the camping trip with grandma and grandpa." She nodded.

*
*
*

That afternoon I was making dinner when the doorbell rang. It was my parents. "Hey, mom, dad what's up?" I let them in to sit on the couch.

"We're here to pick up Daisy, we told you today." My dad told me.

"Oh, I could have sworn you said Monday. Well good thing she has her bag packed, you guys want dinner?" They agreed to sit with me and Daisy until they had to leave.

Daisy would only be gone two days, but it would be the first time that I don't have my baby or Harry. I kissed her and gave her another stuffed toy since Bunny was with Harry.

"I love you, baby, I'll call you in the morning." She hugged me. "You have so much fun with grandma and grandpa okay?" She nodded.

"Take care of Mickey okay?" I was just about to agree when my dad smiled.

"Hey, let's bring the dog, he'd be good for protection." My mom agreed so I got his food and leash. I waved to them as they drove away and went back into my empty house.

No child.

No husband.

No dog.

I decided since Harry's flight landed in about an hour I would stay busy until he called. I cleaned up the kitchen and then my room.

The living room was already clean, but Daisy's room was a mess. I cleaned in there and threw out a bunch of old toys and vacuumed. I looked at the time and got annoyed so I went to my work laptop and worked on lesson plans for when we got back.

As I typed away I looked at the time on my laptop and groaned, why hasn't he called yet. The flight had landed now almost two hours ago. I grabbed my phone and almost screamed, it was on silent. He had called three times with a few texts.

Harry: I landed safe and sound

Harry: called you but you must be asleep

Harry: call me when you get this love you

Harry: at my mum's house I hate time change haha

Harry: janeeeee!

I pressed his number and it rang for a little. "Hello?" He said slowly.

"I'm so stupid the phone was on silent, how was the flight?" I asked him.

"Good actually, miss having you there." I sighed. "What's wrong?"

I didn't realize that I was crying. "Nothing it's just Daisy's gone, you're gone, for fuck's sake the dogs gone. I have shit to do the next few days, but right now I feel like some dumb housewife whose life revolves around her husband and kids." I let out a groan.

"Jane, listen to me. Go out tonight, call Olivia or Phoebe and go get a drink and dance. You're a free woman baby, live a little." I nodded. "Are you agreeing?"

"Yes." I wiped my eyes. "Okay, I'll call them right now. I love you."

"I love you more, now I'm going to sleep a few hours since it's four in the morning here. You good?"

"Yes, thanks bye." I sighed hanging up and looking for another number in my phone.

"Jane! What's up, babe?" I chuckled.

"You want to get a drink tonight?" I asked.

*
*
*

"Even the dog? That's fucked up." Olivia joked biting into her burger. I didn't want to go get drunk, I needed food and cheap beer. We went to a small joint that serves really good burgers and waffle fries. Olivia also needed to get out of the house, so she was glad I had called. "So is this the first time you're on your own? Have you masturbated yet, it's awesome." She took another bite.

"It's been a few hours, no I haven't masturbated." I drank my beer. "I've never lived on my own 'liv, I mean I lived with my parents and then with Harry. Then I was a mom so my privacy went down the drain, it's strange to be alone." I shrugged. "It's nice, but nothing beats waking up next to the love of your life and eating pancakes with the life you created."

She nodded. "That's deep Jane, Louis and I are going to try again in a few weeks." I smacked my forehead realizing what I just said. "Hey it's okay, I'm moving on." She reassured me. I smiled gently at her as I bit my fry.

"You two okay now?" She nodded. Just a few days before she had called me crying.

"We had sex yesterday and he was so gentle like afraid to touch me. I had to tell him it was okay to be with me." After we ate we had a few drinks but eventually she had to go home and so did I.

I walked into the house and locked the door, turning on the light I sighed being alone again.

I went to the bathroom and took a shower and put on some PJs to go to bed. I looked at my phone and decided to call Harry while I look for something to watch on Netflix. "Hello, beautiful." I heard his deep voice over the line. "Do you miss daddy?"

"Oh my god, you weirdo." He chuckled. "But yes I do miss daddy."

"I just talked to Daisy and she said she's having a good time already and I'm like where are you? Silly girl was just getting settled in." I hummed. "Are you going to bed?"

"In a little bit, I just wanted to talk to you. Miss you." I said sweetly. I heard my phone vibrate and he was requesting to face time me. I clicked it and he smiled into the camera. His shirt was off and he was in the guest room of Anne's house. "Show me a nipple." He laughed.

"Wow, you look beautiful even on the phone." I smiled. "Blow a kiss." I blew a kiss and he looked around the room before catching something. "I caught it, took a while." He said talking about the kiss.

"You are so weird, how's your mom?" He pouted his lips.

"Good, she's nervous for surgery because she doesn't want to do any more chemo. But she's eating more because she's apparently eating edibles now." My eyes widened. "Yeah I had the same reaction, it's helping with her eating problem, she lost a lot of weight." I nodded. "She offered me some." I giggled.

"Did you pass a blunt with your mom?" He burst out laughing. I yawned and looked at the time. It was already midnight.

"Go to sleep, I'll call you in the morning your time, I love you."

"I love you."

*
*
*

Harry

I hung up and turned in the empty bed. I decided to get up and take a shower.

When I was out I dressed warm and went to the kitchen where both my mum and Robin were having eggs. "Morning Harry, how did you sleep?" Robin asked kindly pouring me juice.

"Few hours of sleep did me worse than not going to sleep." I shrugged. "Bit lonely with no wife."

"I know what you mean." He nodded. "So since your surgery is tomorrow, morning, you should go get your nails done to relax you a bit." He told my mom.

"That does sound lovely, aren't you working?" He nodded.

"Harry will take you, right son?" I looked down and my stomach dropped. Son, he called me son. It was nice.

"Yeah, I will of course." I smiled eating my food. After we ate, Robin left and my mom went to lay down. I followed her upstairs and laid on her bed beside her. She looked sleepy, her eyes half opened. "Are you stoned?" She chuckled and nodded.

"Yeah but I feel great, how are you feeling?" I watched the tv shrugging. "Miss your babies?"

"Yeah, it's funny because Jane is alone at the house. Daisy and the dog went on a camping trip with her grandparents, I'm here." I explained. "We haven't been apart this long since we first started dating, it's odd." She patted my shoulder.

"When you truly love someone, it hurts to be away from them. But remember, the distance for a little while can really strengthen the relationship." She patted my head. I suddenly had a feeling of happiness go through me, it was odd.

"The dates been set for the wedding, August twenty, I want you there mum." She nodded. "Jane wants to have another baby after the wedding."

"Do you?" I sighed, thinking. I always thought Jane was the best thing that ever happened to me, but in reality, it was Daisy. Daisy taught me that I could be responsible for someone other than myself. She's my everything, and one of my only reasons for existing.

"I want another, maybe two. Having kids has made me feel complete." She chuckled. "I used to think Jane filled this void I had, but she's just a gift in my life that loves me. Like the stitches of my heart that was once broken, but Daisy is concrete. Am I explaining myself?"

"Daisy is your baby like you are mine. I will always love you, men like your father or Robin will come and go. Even if you love them with all you have like I love Robin or how I loved your father, your children are part of you. You love them more." Her words made me feel weird.

For a while, Jane was my whole life, my reason to keep going through the bullshit. But when I held Daisy for the first time and she looked at me with that smile, it all changed.

"Will more kids change our relationship?" I asked her.

"Oh yes, one is one, but two is twenty." She chuckled. "If you have a kid as crazy as you were when you were a kid with the mud and the stunts. Getting naked and running around the neighbor's gardens. Getting their first tattoo at fourteen, and thinking their mum would like it because 'it's an A for Anne.'" She chuckled at the memory.

"Getting arrested, beating up people-" she shushed me quickly. "I used to be afraid of turning out like Desmond, but now I'm afraid my kids will turn out like me. Daisy has already gotten in trouble twice- if I have a boy, Jesus Christ." I sat up and began to panic. "If he's even slightly like me-"

"Darling relax, children are a blessing. We take them as they are and shape them to be good people. You are good people and so is Jane. You're good parents that will teach your kids to be good." I sighed agreeing and trying to not think of it for now.

*
*
*

Later I took my mom to get her nails done and she told me I should get mine done as well. "Jane's going to be pissed, she's been begging me to come with her to get a pedicure." My mum and the women laughed at my comment.

"Are you married, because my daughter is single-"

"Well so is mine?" Another woman sassed making me look at my mum. She seemed to be enjoying her pedicure.

"Ladies I'm happily married." I lifted my hand to show my wedding ring. They all awed and one of them whispered something about taking off the wedding ring and the problem would be solved. I took off the ring and showed her the beautiful inked J on my finger. "Still married."

"A tattoo and a ring, boy you are devoted." I nodded. All the women were friends of my mum so she just laughed along with them. "So where is the wife?" The woman asked.

"California, she's American, met her in college. We just celebrated four years of marriage and I'm finally giving her a dream wedding in August."

"Awww." They all said at the same time.

"Do you have a picture?" I nodded taking out my phone to show them my favorite picture of Jane. It was from Christmas. She curled her hair and wore this blue dress and sat in front of my mum's Christmas tree. She looked like a beautiful angel. The woman all looked at the photo. "She's a cutie."

"Gorgeous you lucky man." I nodded. "Who's the little girl?"

"My daughter."

"Awww." I rolled my eyes playfully as I took the phone back.

"My wife's a teacher, and my daughter just turned four." The woman doing my feet, whose name was Leslie, smiled and asked for their names. "Wifes name is Jane, my daughter's name is Daisy."

"You are very blessed to have such a beautiful family." I looked down at the picture and nodded.

"Yeah, I am," I said happily.

"Ugh did you hear about Margaret's new man candy?" They all began to talk and I looked over at my mum smiling as she laughed along with the women.

She looked so at peace with life.

*
*
*

Thank you for reading.

-k

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.4K 939 38
C̺͆O̺͆M̺͆P̺͆L̺͆E̺͆T̺͆E̺͆D̺͆ Started ~ February 13, 2021 Ended ~ April 3, 2021 ~ Re-write ~ May 28, 2021 End ~ August 18, 2021 *************** Disclai...
170K 9.8K 31
Things in Zayn's life haven't ever gone exactly as he planned and as a result, he's forced to move back home and face the facts: It just wasn't meant...
931K 22.3K 22
Knox Reed has a hard exterior, and lots of love to give. Can he find someone worth risking it all for? ♡ "I can't wait to fuck you every day, for the...
262K 4.4K 62
"I promise, for as long as you live I will protect you, love you, care for you, comfort you, lay with you, feed you, play with you and above all brin...