Broken

By SasuNaru20

Ranking Naruto's looking forward for college with Sasuke by his side but something happens. SasuNaru, ItaNar... More

Chapter 1 : Dude Looks like a Lady
Chapter 2: No Stranger to the Rain
Chapter 3: Raining on our Love
Chapter 4: Land of Confusion
Chapter 5: Seventeen Forever
Chapter 6: Speechless
Chapter 7: The Beaches of Cheyenne
Chapter 8: Melt the Sugar
Chapter 9: Your Betrayal
Chapter: 10 Pain
chapter 11: Bittersweet Memories
Chapter 12: How to Deal
Chapter 13: Counting the Days
Chapter 14: All I ever wanted
Chapter 15: Hopeless
Chapter 16: Love Again
Chapter 17: Vulnerable
Chapter 18: So Happy I could Die Graduation everyone
Chapter 19: Summertime
Chapter 20: Scared of Lonely
Chapter 21: Heartbroken Out of My Mind
Chapter 22: Lovin' you Against my Will
Chapter 23: A Beautiful Lie
Chapter 24: The Man Who can't be moved
Chapter 25: Home is Where the Heart Is
Chapter 26: One More Night
Chapter 27: Love and Pain
Chapter 28: Come on Get Higher
Chapter 29: The Change
Chapter 30: It's Up to You
Chapter 31: Where'd you Go
Chapter 32: Gossip
Chapter 33: Boston
Chapter 34: Must be Dreaming
Chapter 35: Feel Your Love
Chapter 36: Always Together
Chapter 37: Worlds Apart
Chapter 38: Daisuki Dayo
Chapter 39: What Hurts the Most
Chapter 40: Last Goodbye
Chapter 41: Bad Romance
Chapter 42: Livin' Our Love Song
Chapter 43: My Old Friend
Chapter 44: In Color
Chapter 45: My Baby
Chapter 46: Love your Love the Most
Chapter 47: Listen to your Heart
Chapter 48: You'll Always be My Baby
Chapter 49: I'm So Happy
Chapter 50: Dirty Desire
Chapter 52: What's Left of Me
Chapter 53: Beauty from Pain
Chapter 54: Broken
Chapter 55: Everything is Fine
Chapter 56: Freedom
Chapter 57: Omeke 1

Chapter 51: Happy

366 19 0
By SasuNaru20

Naruto stared at himself in the mirror, feeling bloated and fat from his pregnancy. Staring at the white tux, he put a hand on himself – his six months bump that he's been working on. He laughed at that thought then watched as his father straightened the bow.

Smiling at his father, he saw it be returned. "Today's the day."

"Yep. I'll be Uchiha, Naruto instead of Uzumaki." Naruto said. He turned around and saw his bawling mother sitting in the room as she blew her nose. Rushing over, he hugged the auburn haired woman and pulled away. "Don't worry Oka-san. He'll take good care of me."

She nodded, throwing her arms around him anyway. "I know, I know. I went through that in my head almost all night but I just can't picture you being married. I've always pictured you marrying the girl of your dreams but here you are marrying the guy of your dreams."

"I made you proud didn't I?" He inquired as he stared at the tearful eyes of his mother.

She nodded, tossing the tissue she had into the trash can. "Yes you did. You did a lot of stuff that some people said you'll never do."

"Like what?" Naruto asked with a bit of concern.

"Graduating for one with your grades and the way you like to goof off." She said then looked up at her husband. "I swear you get that from the both of us."

"Oto-san goofing off? I don't see that." Naruto asked with his eyebrows furrowing.

"Yep, I did. I just kicked my butt in gear when it came to the tests just to keep my grade up." Minato answered. Reaching down, he helped his sapphire eyed wife up and lead her out of the room. Looking back, he continued to smile at his son. "Just think. You get to look forward to that with your son. With our grandson."

Naruto set his hand down gently on his bump and nodded. Sadao hopefully would take after Itachi with his study habits but would let a little fun in. Rubbing it, he jerked from a kick he received then a small bump appeared. He noticed that when he and Itachi would talk and rub his oversized stomach.

"Naruto-kun you look amazing." Hinata blurted out as she rushed into the room to check on her high school friend. Sitting down next to him, she looked over her shoulder to see Gaara standing by the door, probably keeping an eye out for Itachi so he didn't sneak a peek.

"Thanks Hinata-chan." Naruto replied as he looked up from his bump to his lavender eyed friend. Smiling at her and her husband who was also his friend, he saw her tearing up a bit. "Don't worry, you'll still visit I'm sure."

"You bet we will. But that's not why I'm here Naruto. You see for years since grade school. I-i've always liked you. More as a friend kind of like but could never tell it. When you came out, I was surprised and a bit devastated by the news. So in order to forget you, I went to Gaara.

"Surprising he helped me forget the crush I had on you. Seeing you happy with Itachi and marrying him just makes me want to cheer you guys on and stand by your side all the way. I'll defend you guys when someone tries to put you down because of who you guys chose to love." She slightly ranted but confessed to her closest friend.

Naruto couldn't believe that she liked him but then again, he was oblivious to some things. One of those was love but here he was. Reaching over, he pulled her into a hug, holding her there. "I'm sorry that things turned out this way but thank you for everything you did. For everything you'll do in the future. Most of all, thank you for coming to the wedding."

Gaara nodded, closing the door and locking it so Itachi couldn't open it. He smirked a little at the jiggling he heard the door knob make with it growing into a smile as Itachi continued to try to open it.

"It's the rule's Itachi! No seeing the bride!" Hinata hollered, hearing a growl come from the Uchiha on the other side of the door. She snickered then turned to look at her blond friend.

"Hinata, Gaara let's get this done with." Naruto said, hearing the footsteps go away.

Gaara poked his head out with a crack and saw nothing of the Uchiha groom.

When they were choosing who was going to be who, Naruto had to have Hinata as one of his maids even though it felt weird. One top of that, Temari, Maiko, and Tenten were bride maids. Itachi chose Sasuke, Gaara, Deidara, and Hidan as his groomsmen. Since Mikoto was the flower girl, which they were going to take a lot of pictures of. Kyuubi was the ring bearer since they couldn't find someone to do it.

Naruto took a breath and stood away from the door but peeked out to see Itachi talking to Sasuke who was holding Mikoto. He smiled at his Teme who seemed to be smiling ear to ear because of his daughter. It seemed like his completely forgot about his parents' murders. Which was a good thing.

"Are you ready Naruto-kun?" Maiko questioned as she stood in her red orange dress that Naruto chose for his brides maids.

He nodded, seeing Gaara's older sister and his older friend smile at him. Looking out a nearby window, he saw the soft snow falling slowly down until it rested on the rest. He was surprised it was snowing but it seemed like it was going to make it a little more romantic.

The door opened to show Sasuke holding an awake Mikoto, smiling at his friend and fiancé before handing her off. He was happy for his friend and brother. Once he pecked his lover's lips, he left them to go stand by his brother's side.

When the music started, they lined up how they rehearsed it before his friends went on in front of him with Maiko holding Mikoto. Looking over, Naruto saw his father standing next to him, taking his arm.

"You know something. This feels weird but I'm use to weird by now." Namikaze muttered but it was loud enough for his son to hear.

"Yeah, I know." He replied back as the bridal march started to play with the doors opening to see everyone standing to look at him. Lucky for him, he was able to convince Itachi to let him wear a white tuxedo instead of a dress, finally. He wanted to laugh at that but didn't.

Walking down the aisle with his father, he noticed his mother and grandmother crying over it and smirked. Looking ahead, he saw Itachi walk down from where he was and stand a little ways off. Stopping and looking at his father, he smiled, hugging him.

Naruto took hold of Itachi's arm as his father sat beside his mother, then went up to where the preacher was. He noticed that Itachi wanted to say something but didn't. Not yet anyway. As the preacher went on about why they were there and everything else, Naruto kept his gaze on his Uchiha lover.

"You look amazingly beautiful." Itachi whispered.

Naruto blushed, feeling his son kick at the new noise.

When they did their vows, he knew his mother was crying because his parents used the same vows when they married. The only difference with Itachi's was that his was his father's when Fugaku and Mikoto married.

"You may kiss the bride." The preacher finished after having the pause for anyone that objects to the union.

Naruto reached up, gently, as Itachi leaned down and took hold of Naruto's tanned lips with his. He tried to ignore the cheers and claps coming from everyone in the room but it was hard to do. Even their child was kicking because he was happy – he hoped that was it.

Breaking away, he turned with his Uchiha to see everyone clapping, cheering and standing up. He'll have to cheer up his mother and grandmother at the reception when they get there.

"May I present you Mr. and Mr. Uchiha." The preacher finished with his holy book by his side.

Following his husband, they walked down the aisle and to the car that was marked with 'Just Married' and cans.

Getting in the back, he smiled as Itachi closed the door behind him. Curling up next to him, he leaned in for another kiss.

"I love you." Itachi whispered softly on his lips.

"I love you too." Naruto whispered back as he nestled his head on the Uchiha's chest. Closing his eyes, he put a hand on his bump, feeling their child kick once more. "Sadao, calm down."

They got to the reception to see everyone doing something. Minato and Kushina were busying themselves with making a list of people that needed thank you notes for presents and for who came. Naruto joined in with Hinata who pulled him out on the floor while Gaara stayed glued to the wall until Temari got him off. Then Temari was taken away from her brother by Shikamaru.

Itachi laughed a little at his husband's friend but turned to see Maiko dancing with Sasuke. Mikoto was in the middle of them as Happy Days by Ai Otsuka played by the DJ. Kisame drug Deidara out on the dance floor and was dancing with him. He was even surprised that Zetsu and Zetsumori made it.

"May I have this dance?" Kushina asked as she looked at her new son-in-law.

He nodded and took her hand, leading her out to the dance floor.

In short, they had fun at the party. They opened the gifts that they received, a little suspicious of Kushina's from what they got from her as a house warming gift but were relieved it was wine glasses. Naruto got Itachi a picture frame that had a cat on it that he could use while he was working with the company. Itachi gave Naruto orange boxers that read Kitsune on the ass with chibi fox faces on it.

With that, they went off to their honeymoon which was down in some place warm like California!

So I hope you like this chapter. I think Sasuke did a 360 from the last time he was mentioned. I blame little Mikoto for that. Please review.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.6K 152 11
⚠️Mature content⚠️ ⚠️Involves talk about rape, death, ect.⚠️ ~Disclaimer~ Naruto is very twisted at the beginning, so please don't read if you'll get...
237K 8.3K 60
Dull eyes filled the world, grey and colourless. Only those who had met their soulmate could see eyes of colour. Kiyoomi Sakusa had never cared much...
36.9K 753 11
At a young age Izuku finds out that he is a neko and quirkless. His mother abandon him and he is raised by his father. Eventually he ends up at UA wh...
32.3K 1.1K 7
All Sasuke wanted was to claim his mate as every young demon. But all he got was a smile, and a challenge. WARNING: don't own anything and this is...