Size doesnt matter when you a...

By Mrsnicolefonce

Ebony Jones a plus size young woman moves from Baltimore to Atlanta to attend an HBCU with her bff's. They b... More

Graduation
ATL
Atlanta A&T
Atlanta A&T part #2
First Day of summer classes
Happy Fourth of July
The Date
The Date part#2
Ace
Girls Night
The Talk
Happy Birthday to Me!!
Damien "Blaze" Carter
Hanging out
Holidays
Back in Baltimore
Holiday Party
Holiday Party pt#2
New Years and New York
New Years and New York pt #2
Secret Revealed
lies
I Fucked Up
Fuck Your Sorry
This can not be happening
Whats Next?
A/n
Custody Battle
Gender Reveal
The Aftermath
Blaze Blazing
A/n

Back in ATL

3.5K 157 4
By Mrsnicolefonce

Me and Dre stayed a extra day to make sure all our shit was in order and shipment was being shipped out and we left on Tuesday morning. My mind had been thinking about Ebony and what I wanted to do and where and what role I wanted her to play in my life. We still been texting and face timing when both of us was available. Sitting on the plane I look at my phone and its a face time call. I answered and that beautiful dark skin came through my phone. What's up love?? Ebony said... Nothing black barbie what you up to? She made a twisted face and said really black barbie?? That's what I am call you because you like a life size black barbie doll. Oh god Damien really?? She busted out laughing. Anyway I was calling to see if you can get in contact with Bell for me. Him and Toya together and her phone going to voicemail. Someone broke in our dorm room and messed it up and took all my expensive stuff like clothes, shoe, earring, purses and stuff. So them boys here and they need to know what they took from her. What you mean someone broke in y'all shit? She turned the camera around so I could see and their shit was fucked up. She turned the camera around back to her face so can you please do that for me? Yeah I am do it now and hit you back. Okay thanks love she said and hung up. I went from 0 to 100 real quick because I wanted to know who the fuck did it. I hit Bell up... Yo yo yo.... Man Toya with you? Yeah why what's up? She need to get to the dorm someone broke in their shit and took shit. Them boys there trying to figure out what is missing of her's to put in the report. Alright we leaving now to see what's up. Yeah and you look around and you take pictures and shit and whatever else you need to find out who did the shit. Okay bet and he hung up.
Bell owned a private investigation business and technology business. Anything technology like cameras, computer, and phones Bell ass knew what to do with it. He had the latest of anything you need. He also had a store that sold investigation items.

I hit Eb back on face time they on their way I said. Okay thanks love can I call you back or put you on hold I am talking to my grandparents on the dorm phone. I can stay on hold so go ahead. I heard Ebony tell her grandma she was back. She sounded so sad. Ma I don't want to stay here anymore so I am start looking for and apartment for us. I heard her tell her no if I need you to come down she would call her. Ebony kept talking and I looked over to Dre. Dre can you call the real estate agent lady you had dealt with for me so I can see what she has close to the college for Eb and them. Dre pulled his phone out and started calling her.
Ebony was telling her grandmother she think it was some females because of what they stole. She said they took most of her red bottom heels, boots, her expensive purses, diamond earrings, diamond bracelets and other expensive clothes like Chanel, BeBe, Gucci, LV, true religion and some 7 of all man kind. Its okay mama I can work to get that back. It don't matter but when I find our who did this or if I see anyone with my stuff on you know I m whipped their ashtray. Me and Dre looked at each other and busted out laughing. She is so old Dre said.. She finish her call and picked up her iPhone. So you going whipp someone ashtray? Hell yeah I had to say ashtray because my grandmother would have been like Nicole do you need soap in your mouth. Young ladies don't talk like that. Oh okay I understand I said. But shit now she off the phone I am beat the shit out of them bitches. Shit if they wanted all that expensive shit I would have gave that shit to them. That shit is materialists to me. I don't need that all the time to make me look good. Whatever I put on I make it looks good. You so damn conceited I said to her ass. Yes I am.. I was teased for years about my color. In high school I was thick so I got teased freshman year by a nigga. He tried to put me out there in the cafeteria. He goes to say girl you black as shit and fat. And I told his ass I maybe fat and black but you ugly, dumb, and weak. I told him he had too many struggles he had to pick one. He got mad and threw his milk on me and I got up and punch that nigga in his face and spit on him. He hit me back and that's when Faun and Toya came out of nowhere and two piece his ass and we banked that Nigga right there. We fucked him up and when we was done I said now this far black bitch beat your ass and busted your shit up. After that you couldn't tell me shit about my color or weight. Bitches was scared of us and niggas wanted to chill with us. I told myself I would never look down on myself every again and I haven't.
What happen to the nigga? I asked.. My uncles broke his legs and he couldn't play no sports no more and they made him apologize. He ended up transferring because my uncles little workers started going to the school 10th grade year and they would fuck with him. His ass was scared as shit, talking about we bullying him. Like really Nigga??? This girl is something else as I watch her make faces and shit. That shit made me just watch her and analize her. Damien do you hear me? No I was day dreaming. I know you was, let me find out you loving the kid she said?? I said black barbie if you only knew. She held her hand over her heart and said I am flattered.
The pliot announced we about to pull off. Baby I have to go I will see you when I get in Georgia. You on your way home? Yeah I am should be there by this evening. Okay cool she said. I am about to go apartment hunting she said. Nah wait for me Dre know a real estate agent who can help you faster she will be calling you. See what she have and wait for me so I can go look at them with you. Yes sir Daddy she said.. Girl don't say that I said. She busted out laughing. Nigga you giving out orders like you my daddy. Not yet anyway I said.. I will hit you when I land okay thanks love and have a safe trip and she hung up.
You caught up already Blaze and only thing she did was give you talk. Dre said.. I don't know what it is but I have to have her, protect her, and take care of her. Have you thought about what I said he asked? Yeah and I keep saying I don't want to get hurt. So I am keep it in the friend zone for now. I m let her meet ma n grandma but don't tell her they our peoples and see what they think about her. Yeah that's what's up he said.. We put our seat belts on and waited to take off. I shut my eyes and let sleep take over me.

Ebony
I was mad as shit me and Faun come back from the mall and our dorm room was a mess. I know some females had to do it because they took our clothes and shoes and shit. Like where they do that at? Its stuff I can get back but its the principal of it. Y'all bitches stole from me. After 12 left I went into the living room and got everyone attention I know one of you bitches know who took our shit and when I find out who did it I fuck that bitch or bitches up. You bitches was so deseparate and needy y'all went up in our shit. If you bitches wanted it that bad you could have asked. But like I said the shit will come to light and when I find out who did it I am beat your body. I jumped down off the table and walked to my room. Toya and Bell was there and looking around. Yeah a female did this Bell said. I know they did and when I find out I m fuck them up. So we moving Toya said? Hell yeah I just talked to a real estate agent and we meeting her at 5. We started cleaning up and the dorm director came and knocked on our door. I am sorry about what happen if there is anything we can do please let us know. I didn't even respond because I don't put nothing pass her sneaky ass neither.
We kept cleaning up and my phone rung. Yes sir?? Send me the address to your dorm I am on my way. Okay I said and hung up. I texted him the address. Who was that Faun said??? Damien.. He going take us to the spots the lady have and he said Bell coming too. Okay Toya and Faun said.  We was done and just sitting around into our phones. Someone  knock on the door and I answered it was Damien. Hey what's up love I said and gave him a hug? Shit y'all ready he said hugging me back. We all said yeah. He went to Bell and they did a hand shake and bro hug. I locked the dorm room and we headed out. What you driving I said?? That truck he pointed too. We all got in a headed in the direction of the spots. The first one was a little to far, the second one wasn't all that but the last one, was the one. It was a 3 1/2 bedroom house with 2 full bathrooms and 1 1/2 bathroom. It had a garage a back yard and overall it was nice. The rent was only $1100. With all of us working we could do that. I called my grandparents and told them and they told me get it and let them talk to the agent. I gave her the phone and they was discussing things while we walked around. I told them I called the master bedroom. They didn't mind and we kept talking about how we was going to decorate. Damien and Bell was over in a corner talking not sure about what though.
Ms. Stacy gave me the phone back and said your grandparents going to do all the paper work and email it back. She said we was eligible through my grandparents income and ours. We signed some paper work and she said as long as my grandparents send their stuff back we could move in when we have the rent and security deposit. I asked her how much we needed and she said $2200 plus $200 for water bill and $45 dollars for application fee. I called my grandparents back and told them I was going to write a check from my account for $2500 and they was fine with it. My grandparents always had me an account since I was born. They put money in it and my dad did too plus I got a check because my dad was in the army. My checks was deposited to my account. I continue to get the checks as long as I was in school. I didn't need to work but I did because it was always put in me to be independent and don't wait on no one and work for what I want. My grandparents played a big part in my life so getting their approval was a must. I finish talking to them and telling them I was going spend more money for furniture and stuff. Mama told me I could go to value city and use her credit card and we will pay the card back monthly. Once we was done talking and stuff I hung up and told faun and toya what my grandparents said about the furniture. We finish up at the place. Ms. Stacy said she would call me tomorrow so I could come to the office with the check and get the keys. I thanked her and we left out and got back in Damien car. Where too he said? I am hungry so can we go get something to eat? What you trying to get? Could we go to Longhorn I want some mushrooms and chicken. Yeah we can. We headed to longhorn and went in and got settle at a table. 20 minutes later King and Dre walked in and had a seat at the table. What's up y'all I said? They spoke back and gave the ladies hugs and kisses on the cheek and they did their hand shake with the men. King sat by Faun and we just started talking.

We all ordered and still had small conversation until we was done. We left and headed back to the dorms. We all said our goodbyes and the guys left and we went in and started packing so we could get the hell out of here as of Friday.

Damien
As we driving to the warehouse I asked Bell what he thought about the break in. It was a female for sure. Well more than one. Can you get the camera and tapes for today? They say they have cameras but as I looked at them, that shit don't work. So whoever did it knew them damn cameras don't work. So inside job I asked. Hell yeah. But let me tell y'all about Ebony crazy ass. When me and Toya walks inside the dorms her ass was standing on the table with all them bitches looking at her. But what had me laughing was her crazy ass told them girls. When I find out because I am find out, who went in our shit I am beat your body. So all you bitches looking stupid and dumb but I am serious. She like if y'all bitches needed clothes n shit yall could have asked because half of the shit I don't wear and y'all could have had it. But I am watching you bitches because as soon as I see a bitch with my red bottoms on I m beat your ass and take them off your feet. Now you bitches have a good day. What the fuck Dre said? Yeah she fucking crazy and the crazy part is she acts just like Blaze crazy ass. Man how the hell you going deal with someone crazy like you? I sat there shaking my head wondering what I was going to do. Shaking my head saying I don't even fucking know y'all. We all busted out laughing. Now let's talk business. Shipment hits Friday so call all captain and co-captain so we can separate the shit and get it out. Have the truck drivers there also. Have inspection look at all trucks and make sure they equipped to go out. Make sure the secretary have record of where ever truck goes and how long it takes to get their with stops included. Let them niggas know when they come in to stay at hotels in different counties and they going have to drive to the main warehouse. Did I miss anything I said to Dre? Nope everything else can be discussed at the meeting.
Got it Bell said as he texted away on his phone. Next stop is to see ma and grandma. Bell you hanging or you want to get dropped off? Shit I am hanging BC I know ma and grandma Lucy cooked and shit besides I want to talk to ma about Toya. You niggas in love already Dre said? Shut the fuck up me and Bell said at the same time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 8.3K 55
Everyone has went through some type of struggle. 18 Year old Aniya has really been through it. But when she meets someone that she loves unconditiona...
23.5K 381 42
After Gabriella's mum died and her dad got put in jail, she will go and live with her god parents and their son, what if feelings suddenly evolve.....
419K 21K 45
When Ryann meets Ava - she's intrigued right away from the smooth woman who is more than just a mystery. From her luxurious lifestyle to her love lif...
28.7K 1.1K 21
Ebony hasn't had the best life. She didn't know the best people. But one day someone treats her differently. The secrets in her life unfold, not lea...