Buckin Love

Autorstwa ColdplayerFor_Life

Chris and Jonny both have feelings for each other but neither of them know that the other feels they same way... Więcej

Buckin Love
Friday

Preparing

286 14 1
Autorstwa ColdplayerFor_Life

*Jonny pov*

Chris Martin is coming to my house.... OH MY GOD the one and only Chris Martin is coming to my house! I don't even have anything to wear!

With my heart racing I open my front door, into an explosion of garbage. This place is a mess! I can't let Chris think i'm a pig! so I rush around the house and clean even the darkest crevices of living room preparing for Friday.  It has to be perfect.

*Chris' pov*

Friday was only a day way and this day was flying by so fast. I am starting to reconsider the whole thing. because of my nervousness.

But I couldn't back out this time I need to tell him the truth.I sit up debating myself on what to wear and what to say I had to find the right words to say to him. Then I fall a sleep dreaming of me jonny and the osaka sun.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

146K 5.3K 88
Ahsoka Velaryon. Unlike her brothers Jacaerys, Lucaerys, and Joffery. Ahsoka was born with stark white hair that was incredibly thick and coarse, eye...
95.3K 5.3K 37
╰┈➤ *⋆❝ 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐤 𝐢'𝐝 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐮𝐩 𝐚 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐞 𝐭𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐨 𝐢𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐲? 𝐢 𝐥𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐤𝐞𝐞𝐩 𝐦𝐲 𝐩𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐢𝐧 𝐦𝐲 �...
269K 8.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
1.1M 46.5K 52
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...