Buckin Love

*Chris' pov*

There he stood with his hat fitted on his head. His green eyes looking into mine almost like he was looking through me. And all I could hear ringing in my  head was "Jonathan Mark Buckland" Jonny for short. it just gives me this feeling when ever I say his name, if only I could tell him how I feel only then will he know I'm in love with him.

*Jonny pov*

Chris Martin now there's a name that I know off the top of my head, with his bright blue eyes and red hair. Just even the thought of him makes my heart want him more and more. I've known him for so long but why don't I tell him my true feeling what if he doesn't feel it too? I don't know if I could deal with that sort of rejection. But what am I to do? HE'S LOOKING THIS WAY I say to myself as if I'm about to have a heart attack. But as I try to casually walk away I was too late Chris was there right before my eyes.

*Chris' pov*

"Hi Jonny" I say looking into his eyes.

"Hi...Chris" Jonny replies nervously.

"I was just wondering if you want to hang out sometime"

I say spilling out the right words.

"Sure how about Friday night at my house" Jonny quickly said.

"That sounds perfect" I say "I'll drop by around 9 ok?" I inform him.

"Ok see you Friday!" Jonny says nearly falling out the door.

So there he went happily down the street looking back only once as I think to myself "what if he feels the same way?"